stop watching this show! *edited*

Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Last two episodes of this show have got me headache! Too much favouritism on Mariam! Despite Fawad openly pointed out the biased behaviour he voice was ignored! And  Mariam who is she? did she study to become a journalist? Journalism is a sensitive job, one must be physically and mentally prepared to take up the job. But Mariam! All of a sudden she "decides"  to become a journalist to reach out to her Abbu! i swear Journalism is no joke .. no person will take it up with haste! you dont have to have passion but at least you shouldn't hate the profession!  Fawad was right she doesn't know J of Journalism yet she is being praised for what? Doing pani puri show? 😕 News channels are not for entertainment to do some petty shows. one must have the social responsibility in order to handle a news channel. and moreover, what do you expect of Mariam who wanted to use another person's hard work and take all credits and praises for doing nothing but crap shows? Mariam is nothing but a parasite! 
 and moreover, the way Dada hoozor was behaving with Fawad irked me! i dont why did Fawad have to burst out his feelings to Dada hoozor .. no offence, but to the guy who is not having a stable mind to understand the situation?

And yeah I've decided to stop watching this show! Don even want to tolerate for Param. 
P.s: I didn't post this as a Param fan. But people watching this show should have some sensibility towards the biased treatment happening in this show! 
Edited by Preethi1 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This show is full of open biasness. Journalism and business world ka mazak bana k rakh diya hai.

In reality an investor chahe business relative hi kyu na ho would never invest in kisi ka bhi project without the Board approval or after project evaluation. Yahn toh sab go maal ho raha hai. Madam ji ne kisi aur ka content chura ka on air kiya, everybody knows still she's treated as mahaan. And to add this that family is not less than circus. Ek se badh kar ek jojer bhare pade hain.

More than Param, I'm tolerating this show for my friends don't wanna leave them alone in this agni pariksha show which keeps on testing your patience level and LOGIC.  Who is liking this show? I wanna meet those people?😆 
Edited by romaila - 5 years ago
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One day Mariam will say the entire Bhopal belongs to her. ðŸĪŠ

Fawad is treated as newbie before Mariam who has done nothing for the channel. Yes I would never give her any credit for Majaaz's story. I wonder who were the idiots liking gol gappa story? ðŸĪ”

This Dadaz Hazor is extra ordinary dramatic. Looks likes he's inspired from Ekta shows. ðŸ˜† Biji is annoying till hell. I don't enjoy her poorly cracked jokes.  

And Mariam well... this is the character I disliked the most in the show. I prefer Bhakti any day over her.
Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree Pree ðŸ‘ðŸž
Show is full of nonsense. 
I have already stopped watching this show.
Citrus_xoxo thumbnail
Kuch logo mein talent hota hai, wo jitna chahe khud ko rokle chahe duniya unhe rokle apni jagah pohunch jate hai aur koi laakh degrees bhi leaaye kahi nahi pohunch paate. Yahi fark hota hai real talent jo humari mariam mein hai aur fake talent mein jo jitna marzi uchal-kuud karle ban na use mariam ka sidekick hi hai
AnamikalovesSH thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Citrus_xoxo

Kuch logo mein talent hota hai, wo jitna chahe khud ko rokle chahe duniya unhe rokle apni jagah pohunch jate hai aur koi laakh degrees bhi leaaye kahi nahi pohunch paate. Yahi fark hota hai real talent jo humari mariam mein hai aur fake talent mein jo jitna marzi uchal-kuud karle ban na use mariam ka sidekick hi hai

Bhekari's are more talented then. 😕 Chahe duniya un ko kitna rokle apni traffic single pe pohanch jate hain. Maangne k liye they don't need any kind of certificate usally bank demands, bheakri ko paisa chahye and mil jata hai. 😃 Yeh farak hai real talent mein "Kaise mangna chahye" 😃 Mariam is no different.  
AnamikalovesSH thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
World mein itni corruption nahi hai jitna is show mein hai. ðŸĪŠ
Edited by AnamikalovesSH - 5 years ago
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'll edit my post after reading written updates. 
====edited====

The kind of want to show the so called amazing journey of the protagonist supported and getting things against all the odds is nothing but escaping logic or providing unnecessary favoritism. After reading the last two written update...realistic handling of the profession is the need of an hour, and one just cannot roam around, take some snaps, does some necessary cropping and puts it on air. If you ask me, one plate of round gossips contain more than 450 calories... and that girl was trying to highlight the point "loosing weight" ðŸ˜† well this is their content quality. ðŸ‘ 

It would have been better if the girl was shown working hard but not at the cost of other's hard work. In general Indian media is... the girl is out to prove how well mannered and family centered and cultured woman and the men is useless jerk full of arrogance. ðŸ˜† He doesn't deserves anything... not even breathing in the free oxygen ðŸ˜› that too belongs to the girl, who is their with a hidden mission. ðŸ˜†
Edited by Supermagical10 - 5 years ago
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Miss Delena I can write more on the topic... ðŸ˜›
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is why MKRL is such a let down. I watch MKRL for its acting and Fawad, but the story the whole time is disappointing. I wish they would be neutral and original for once.
I actually has stopped watching the show regularly due to same reason. 😆