Dhobipachad Dhulai XD

White-Lilac thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ansh ko akal nahi aane wali ab sab samajh jaao ye baat!

• Mo throws Dillu down from the balcony 😆
  • Khud ne bhi kya landing ki aur pair seedhe karke kya daud lagayi 🤣
  • Mo ke kartab kamaal ke the... Future bright hai iska 😆
  • Dillu & Mo ka aamna saamna aur Dillu par ghoonson ki baarish 😆
  • Mo ne Dillu ko dhobi pachad dhoya aur aukaat yaad dila di😆
  • Now it has been proven inki evil entity ki advertisement gayi bhaad me Mo was shown way more powerful than Dillu!
  • At last Mo asks her who gave her the ring and Dillu blurts out the truth that Ansh gave it to her as he loves her & wants to marry her 😆
  • Mo understands that they are using Ansh to trick Dillu aur bewakoof chudail unke jaal me phas rahi hai.
  • Mo brings Dillu in front of Rathores.
  • Mo can't digest the fact Ansh loves Dillu and says zaroor isi ne koi jaadoo tona kiya hoga 🤣 
  • Mo screams on both Ansh & Ved for their stupidity.
  • Mo taunts Ved about she had problem when she got Ansh married to a daayan but doesn't have problem in getting him married to a chudail.
  • Rathores said they tried to explain him but he isn't ready to listen.
  • Mo tells then you all should have informed me, I would have talked to Ansh.
  • Chaitali says jab Ansh ne Vedashree bhabhi ki baat nahi suni to aapki kaha se sunega 🤣 Mo shuts her up.
  • Mo was about to attack Dillu but Ansh stops her and remembers what his sasur ji told him that they have to make Dillu happy 😆 
  • He also rememberes him saying Mo bhale hi tumhari maa ho lekin Pia ke liye khatra hai. At once when he thought this I thought isko akal aa gayi lekin naah I was wrong 😆
  • He starts his mai Dillu se pyaar karta hu and all that blah blah blah.
  • Seeing this Dillu aur flat ho gayi Ansh pe 😆
  • Dillu tells Mo to remove her choti kyuki use kuch kuch hota hai 🤣
  • Ansh tells the same to Mo.
  • Dillu and Ansh are shown haathon me haath daale ghar me ghoom rahe hai 😆
  • Dillu says Dilruba ne dil to bohot baar phenka hai lekin diya pehli baar hai🤣
  • Everyone in the show loves dialing wrong numbers 🤣 
  • Dillu asks him whether he likes her original face or Pia's face.
  • Ansh replies he loves Dillu and not Pia.
  • He goes inside the room and stares at Pia's earrings and gets the flashback of the lift and bus incident.
  • He says sorry Pia tumhe itna intezaar karna pad raha hai bas thodi der aur.
  • Nishant tells Ansh he has made their work easier by making Dillu believe that he loves her.
  • Ansh again starts his rant about they should have told Mo so that she could have helped them but now she's against them
  • Nishant is pissed off with his Mo jaap and says abhi in sab cheezon ka waqt nahi hai.
  • Rathores were again planning some drama.
  • Ansh was coming down from the stairs and stops in mid way and gives his hand to Dillu jo hawa me latke latke usi ka intezaar kar rahi thi 😆
  • Rathores start their drama as soon as they both come.
  • Ved says abhi abhi to daayan se peecha chudaya tha aur ye chudail le aaya... Koi dhang ki bahu likhi bhi hai ki nahi meri kismat me 🤣
  • Ansh says aapko Ruby ke baare me jo bolna hai boliye lekin mai Dilruba ke khilaaf kuch nahi sununga 😆
  • Ansh says he's leaving the house as they don't respect his Dillu 😆
  • Dillu is happy to see that Ansh is ready to leave his house for her.
  • Ansh says tumhare liye mai ghar to kya duniya bhi chod sakta hu 😆
  • Chaitali says Ved to do something and stop them.

Precap - Dillu says why do I feel you all don't like me. Chaitali says of course we like you or else why would Ved bhabhi say me to buy so many gifts for you. Dillu ko Ved ka MS pasand aa gaya and asks Ved to give it to her. She says she can't give it as it's her MS 😆 Dillu was about to snatch it and Ved holds it tightly, all are shocked and confused what to do 🤣 MS pe Dil aaya matlab Shekhar pe bhi dil aa gaya 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Uss gadhe ko akal kabhi nahi ayegi. I m glad Nishant is pissed with Ansh. Now I have some hope. He shouldn't let Ansh even see Pia after she is rescued Shadi toh dur ki baat hain.
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Ansh! Iska kuch nahi ho sakta. Someone kick some sense into him.

Looks like they read what we all were talking about: Dillu being more powerful than Mo so they proved today that Mo is more powerful. 😆 And more of a threat to Pia. She is obviously more smart because she quickly figured out Nishant's plan.

Pretty sure MoDil are still together and Mo told Dillu exactly what Ansh and family are trying to do. They are just amusing themselves at Ansh and family's expense. Seeing how far they will go to save Pia. Tomorrow Dillu is going to oust their plan and laugh at their faces for trying to trick her into releasing Pia. 

Last but not the least. Loved Ansh becoming emotional about Pia as soon as he got some time alone. 
Edited by slippery_chilka - 5 years ago
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Ansh! 

Looks like they read what we all were talking about: Dillu being more powerful than Mo so they proved today that Mo is more powerful. 😆 And more of a threat to Pia. She is obviously more smart because she quickly figured out Nishant's plan.

Pretty sure MoDil are still together and Mo told Dil exactly what Ansh and family are trying to do. They are just amusing themselves at Ansh and family's expense. Seeing how far they will go to save Pia. Tomorrow Dillu is going to oust their plan and laugh at their faces for trying to trick her into releasing Pia. 

Last but not the least. Loved Ansh becoming emotional about Pia as soon as he got some time alone. 

Yup its their plan only. They just wants to get the truth out from the Rathores
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

Yup its their plan only. They just wants to get the truth out from the Rathores

Nishant should have realised that the most powerful Chudail was too quiet when Mo was trying to kill her. If her life was really in danger, she would have fought back. 

Chalo, now the only way to save Pia is for her to use her powers to save herself. 

I hope after this, Nishant will insist on taking Pia with him because she is not safe at RH due to Ansh's stupid trust on Mo. 
Madhavi79 thumbnail
Piya ko leke nishant apne ghar chalijana chahiye...tab thoda akal aayega...ansh...ko...itana viswash apni maa  par...piya ko deserve nahi kartha ansh...uski andha viswas ki wajase hamesha Piya musibat mein hai...
Neh_Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ansh ka kuch nai ho Sakta kab akal aye GI is davansh ko . Sab pata hain dekhta hai for bhi jaap lava ke laga hai ki inko batana chahiye yeh madad Kare GI .ufff itna lapujanaa koi kese ho sakta hai pia sahi bolti hai. 
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ow it has been proven inki evil entity ki advertisement gayi bhaad me Mo was shown way more powerful than Dillu!

Your one liners are hilarious like chataili's

You should continue writing 
Bee222 thumbnail
Iss epi mein bas ek hi acchi baat thi... Ansh ki suffocation at having to pretend being in love with Dillu, and his tadap for Pia showing on his face as soon as he was alone. Akal to dikhayega nahi ye ladka, ab iska pyaar dekh kar hi dil ko khush rakhna padega...

It was nice that they proved Mo to be more powerful than Dillu, because the show has its entire roots based on daayan ki nazar and no force should be stronger than a Daayan. But I wish Dil had offered some more competition. I wanted to see a snake-mongoose fight, full-on and intense. But she crumpled dishearteningly fast, our "sabse khatarnaak chudail"  🥱
Edited by Bee222 - 5 years ago