Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pineapple87 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
You know, the way to really stop this would be for us all to stop looking at Taimurs pictures and making them popular. The media will keep taking his pics while the demand is there, it's about making money for them. Kareena and Saif aren't being very good parents, obviously they should be the ones stopping it easily :/
sherlockthor thumbnail
what kind of parents are these..
taimur should be taken away from them and given to someone who care about children and not give their child to wolves
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pineapple87

You know, the way to really stop this would be for us all to stop looking at Taimurs pictures and making them popular. The media will keep taking his pics while the demand is there, it's about making money for them. Kareena and Saif aren't being very good parents, obviously they should be the ones stopping it easily :/

I understand what you are saying. All of us as the public definitely have a thirst and curiosity for celebrities and their personal lives, and that includes their children. But I don't think this is as simple as a supply and demand situation. I think it's more a case of accessibility and supply. As far as I know no Indian paparazzi has ever aggressively pursued any new parents for a shot of their baby. No one knows what Rani's daughter looks like. Aaradhya Bachchan was pretty protected for years and even now it's only when her parents take her with them to official events do we see her. Akshay and Twinkle are pretty protective of their kids too. At the same time we see pictures of Soha's little girl everyday too. I don't think there is a bigger demand for Soha's daughter over Rani's. Shahid and Mira's kid was pretty exposed too for a while but they seem to have stopped it. Saif and Kareena, and now Soha have left their kids easily accessible at the very least. At worst they are cooperating with the paps.
^Indian paps are not that bad. SRK hid AbRam for almost two whole years after he was born and not a single pic came out until he posted one himself. Last year when he started school, the paps followed him to school on the first day and SRK put out a notice asking them not to hang around his school or take any pics of him when SRK is not with him. They listened and stopped. 

The paps have to maintain a decent relationship with the celebs because they are the same ones that show up to red carpets and other official events. They don't want angry celebs and try to maintain a good relationship.

Even for the adult stars, most of the ones that get photographed a lot are tipping off the paps themselves. Their PRs inform them when they are going to the airport or when their flights are landing. Most of the female stars do this because they want to show off their airport looks. 

Nowadays even the Hollywood paps are the same. They only photograph people that want to be clicked and tip them off. Gone are the days when they used to chase people like Princess Diana. Now they make enough money just taking pics of the thirsty ones that want it so they don't have to bother others.
Edited by anonymous39 - 5 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I don't think the paps have any emotional connect to Taimur. It's just he's the most accessible kid, his parents don't pose any restrictions, and they can get money for his pics. It's  simply business. 

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kareena and Saif are broke. Their want to keep their lavish lifestyle and only way they can is by selling taimur's photos. 
shyamilich thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My two cents.
It is unfair to compare this with Sasha-Malia. Saif-Kareena are actors and might want the limelight for their kids. Their choice. Their child might love/hate them for this later in life but right now, they get to take the call. Many celebs and Instagram influencers go this way especially the ''mom bloggers". Some do it with class and not so often. Others 'milk' it. Their choice. 

Taimur's parents are from a filmy background and probably want their child to make a headstart and don't have any qualms about it. Doesn't make them bad parents. 

But imo, it is completely ridiculous that Kareena wants to make us believe that it is the paps running after her son. That's wrong! I would have liked her better had she not talked this way. Or maybe her words are for the majority of Bollywood fans who are not as enlightened as the folks at IF. I find the pretence intolerable and ridiculously funny at the same time.
Edited by shyamilich - 5 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's actually a serious issue to have a doll of a 2 yr old. What all things can be done with a doll.Saif & Kareena are to be blamed for this . In their zest for fame, they are harming their kid at such a young age. He is continuously getting snapped the moment he is out of house, for him that is a normal expected event. At some point it will stop happening, then how does he cope? 
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
KRKBOXOFFICEVerified account @KRKBoxOffice 
More

Today's journalists have become full time shameless, so they have only news Ki Taimur Ne Kab Paada Aur Kab Hagaa. Media has totally lost its dignity.

Dan.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah the doll thing is creepy, but what I found more disgusting was saif discussing the rate card on kwk, and when karan said that no his price his higher. It looked like they were talking about a commodity rather than a child. They were literally estimating his worth. How can you allow someone to make money through your child. If you think people love your kid and give him affection, then they should open an Instagram account and post his pictures there themselves. Thus they can have a control what they are posting about him also he will be staying away from media. It is so much better than media running after him daily all the time.