jhanvibella thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Arey yaar, i felt bad for the girl who came to sathya ji's house in search of jaya.

Bechari, she got the burnt of sathya's anger!!!

But the part was a bit funny too!! 😆😆😆

Rukho...ye lo.. rukho ye bi lo...rukho... 😉😉

P.S the girl who came for the scene tho looked good but a little bit weird hairdo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol honestly it was hilarious 😆
But satya needs to calm down seriously. Itna bhi kya ho gaya? Especially when your daughter is saying it's nothing like that then what's your problem
I get being protective but sometimes it's just overboard
jhanvibella thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreetiSJ

Lol honestly it was hilarious 😆
But satya needs to calm down seriously. Itna bhi kya ho gaya? Especially when your daughter is saying it's nothing like that then what's your problem

I get being protective but sometimes it's just overboard

She is not able to accept the fact that her daughter trusts her husband even when she is against it!! i mean jaya knows samar more than her! infact she would react the same as rama when somebody is going to say something wrong about jaya! She is sometimes hypocrital.
PreetiSJ thumbnail

She is not able to accept the fact that her daughter trusts her husband even when she is against it!! i mean jaya knows samar more than her! infact she would react the same as rama when somebody is going to say something wrong about jaya! She is sometimes hypocrital.

There's no wonder that her other daughters' marriages didn't work out. She can't let her daughters trust or listen to anyone but herself. I'm glad Jaya is taking a stand.
Very very hypocritical! She would throw Surana family out if they came to her house and said something about Jaya. Because only Satya Devi and her daughters can be right
jhanvibella thumbnail

There's no wonder that her other daughters' marriages didn't work out. She can't let her daughters trust or listen to anyone but herself. I'm glad Jaya is taking a stand.

Very very hypocritical! She would throw Surana family out if they came to her house and said something about Jaya. Because only Satya Devi and her daughters can be right

I dont understand what kind of tragical past made her change so much she doesnt even trust anyone! like she should have the trust in her daughter's ideology right? like if my daughter thinks this way, she would be right and all! i am literally very curios as of when they will show that past
PreetiSJ thumbnail
It's still not very logical even if she had terrible in laws. Honestly speaking my mom did too. And now that I'm older I can understand when my grandma is indirectly insulting her. Yet if I ever got annoyed and told her I won't get married (I used to say this so much!) then she'd just say not everyone is like this don't worry. Like I get it satya probably had a terrible experience and her mom also didn't support her that time but kya yaar agar Jaya khush hai toh rehne do na
jhanvibella thumbnail
Yes absolutely!! i too thought she would change her opinions atleast a bit by seeing samar's family but looks like sathya's character has to go a long way to understand this

trust me, even my mom used to say the same when i say i dont want to get married. So even when we have bad experiences we should be mature enough to understand that not all people are the same!
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhanvibella

Yes absolutely!! i too thought she would change her opinions atleast a bit by seeing samar's family but looks like sathya's character has to go a long way to understand this

trust me, even my mom used to say the same when i say i dont want to get married. So even when we have bad experiences we should be mature enough to understand that not all people are the same!

True! If they change her now then the story would really have to change. I like that Jaya is staying strong by Samar's side. Despite the challenges and hate being thrown her way by satya
jhanvibella thumbnail

True! If they change her now then the story would really have to change. I like that Jaya is staying strong by Samar's side. Despite the challenges and hate being thrown her way by satya

I hope samar and jaya gather the proof to prove his innocence or else sathya will not let jaya stay there. may be she will take her by force from her in-laws house.
PreetiSJ thumbnail

I hope samar and jaya gather the proof to prove his innocence or else sathya will not let jaya stay there. may be she will take her by force from her in-laws house.

I do hope so! I do not want to see any separation of any sort
1 2
Next