Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

^unfortunately hotstar has not uploaded Navya :/

ohhh. I did not know it.
Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shaheer have also played small roles jhansi ki raani , and do watch his show Kya mast hai life( first show _ very good show , he plays the character of the teenager boy vir).
     His shows r always different from other shows .his selection of projects r too good.
Edited by Keerthija - 5 years ago
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keerthija

Shaheer have also played small roles jhansi ki raani , and do watch his show Kya mast hai life( first show _ very good show , he plays the character of the teenager boy vir).

His shows r always different from other shows .his selection of projects r too good.

He does select his shows well! I must say!
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Hey guys I am wrong, NAVYA is on hotstar, my bad!
Keerthija thumbnail

Hey guys I am wrong, NAVYA is on hotstar, my bad!

My fav navya😃
Nadia_777 thumbnail
Thank you all guys for your responses and sorry for the late reply😳

I tried to watch them on Hotstar but seems like it's not available in my region which is weird because last year i remember watching Barun Sobti's web show "Tanhaiyan" there ðŸ˜•

if there is some other way to watch this shows please let me know 
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nadia_777

Thank you all guys for your responses and sorry for the late reply😳

I tried to watch them on Hotstar but seems like it's not available in my region which is weird because last year i remember watching Barun Sobti's web show "Tanhaiyan" there😕

if there is some other way to watch this shows please let me know

Use VPN on chrome extension!Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
Nadia_777 thumbnail

Use VPN on chrome extension!

Ok, will try 
thanks
Nadia_777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Best part of shaheer show are they do not stretch years 

They all are short term serials like within a year etc 

So he can constantly reinvent and play diff roles 

Other actors keep playing same role for 5-6 years 

Than ppl get so bored that they will not watch another serial of that actor 

Look at Ronit Roy - Kasauti Mr Bajaj 4-5 years 

tulsi, Prerana, Komolika, anurag etc they all lasted 4-5 years 

But after that actors who played that role never got success or good roles 

Comapred to that Shaheer does smaller duration serials and varied roles be it mahabharat, kuch rang or salim 

So he can experiment and last longer on TV and screen and viwers will not get bored of seeing him like others on TV 

This! 
I will never understand 2 things 

1) why the makers instead of introducing leaps just dont end the show with happy or logical ending when there is nothing left in the story
2) and why the actors wasting their time and talent in these shows, the leads of YHM are playing grandparents while they could play characters for their age in other shows

About that Kasauti show... recently i heard many things about it thanks to its reboot version, but the most hilarious thing which i heard about that show was Jennifer W. playing mother to Kratika S.😲😆
still i was excited about the reboot of that show since it had SRK in the promo and it actually looked good but after a week i realised that it's nothing but another "kumkum" show, in other words typical Ekta lady show

btw i read somewhere that Shaheer supposed to play the hero in that show but he choose DEM over it and thank God for that, after knowing him i cant imagine him doing Ekta show, i have very bad experience with that lady's shows, i always quit her shows midway

Edited by Nadia_777 - 5 years ago
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
This! 
I will never understand 2 things 

1) why the makers instead of introducing leaps just dont end the show with happy or logical ending when there is nothing left in the story
2) and why the actors wasting their time and talent in these shows, the leads of YHM are playing grandparents while they could play characters for their age in other shows

About that Kasauti show... recently i heard many things about it thanks to its reboot version, but the most hilarious thing which i heard about that show was Jennifer W. playing mother to Kratika S.😲😆
still i was excited about the reboot of that show since it had SRK in the promo and it actually looked good but after a week i realised that it's nothing but another "kumkum" show, in other words typical Ekta lady show

btw i read somewhere that Shaheer supposed to play the hero in that show but he choose DEM over it and thank God for that, after knowing him i cant imagine him doing Ekta show, i have very bad experience with that lady's shows, i always quit her shows midway

KASAUTI 1 was much much better than KASAUTI 2, Kasauti 2 Is a joke! EKTA used to make decent shows in early 2000s!
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next
Salim Thumbnail

Salim