Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
People from KRPKAB forum know how much I adore him and his previous character .He is an excellent actor and he excels in emotional scenes but I do find him little uncomfortable with romantic scenes .I was watching the kissing scene between Sonar and noticed that he didn't even touch his lips on Sonarika's cheek .When there is a close up shot this looks little odd . 
gaya.jay1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyy

People from KRPKAB forum know how much I adore him and his previous character .He is an excellent actor and he excels in emotional scenes but I do find him little uncomfortable with romantic scenes .I was watching the kissing scene between Sonar and noticed that he didn't even touch his lips on Sonarika's cheek .When there is a close up shot this looks little odd .

Guess that scene came too quickly. Leads generally take time to get ready for that level of PDA! I like watching them together (still miss Devakshi magic) but Sanar is good too!! Shah and Sonarika don't even promote their show or pose in pictures as much on SM... guess the extreme bashing causes discomfort!
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Like always the female fans of a lead couple have gone crazy it seems! Which scene are u guys talking about? Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
visvin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

The best thing about him is that he is not at all narcissistic, he does his job and lets the rest just be, he doesn't have an overactive PR, nor does he care way too much about TRPS or Awards, he just likes to get into his character and enjoy his work! It is a very good quality to have and such people go far!😃

That is very much true.I remember during KRPKAB days shaheer had said that he enjoys his work and likes to do diffrent roles and does not bother much about TRPs.He will be happy if his birdies appreciates his work and get entertained. This was told by him when media asked about low TRP ratings of KRPKAB.
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Originally posted by: visvin2

That is very much true.I remember during KRPKAB days shaheer had said that he enjoys his work and likes to do diffrent roles and does not bother much about TRPs.He will be happy if his birdies appreciates his work and get entertained. This was told by him when media asked about low TRP ratings of KRPKAB.

KRPKAB was once the no.1 show of Sony and had 1+ TRPS, I think that is a good enough feat! It is almost like DMG being no.1 on Star ONE
Nadia_777 thumbnail
It's nearly 6 years i'm familiar with itv and till now i've watched many shows with different actors in it but i dont remember being impressed this much by any itv actor before, be it female or male actor
I once mentioned that he is not typical itv actor and by saying this i'm not trying to demean other actors, i like many other actors also, but there is something different about Shaheer, right now i cant find more suitable word (from my limited vocabulary) to express my exact thoughts, so i can only say whatever that difference is that makes him the best for me

I plan to watch his other shows as well, already saw some clips from his other shows in insta and all 3 drew my attention, the characters look different from each other and nothing like Salim, this is another thing which i loved about him, he is not monotonous which seems like a common problem among other itv actors 

btw i found Kuch Rang in youtube but dont know where to watch Navya and MB, i want to start with Navya just to see how much he has changed till now, so would be grateful if anyone helps me to find this 2 shows
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nadia_777

It's nearly 6 years i'm familiar with itv and till now i've watched many shows with different actors in it but i dont remember being impressed this much by any itv actor before, be it female or male actor

I once mentioned that he is not typical itv actor and by saying this i'm not trying to demean other actors, i like many other actors also, but there is something different about Shaheer, right now i cant find more suitable word (from my limited vocabulary) to express my exact thoughts, so i can only say whatever that difference is that makes him the best for me

I plan to watch his other shows as well, already saw some clips from his other shows in insta and all 3 drew my attention, the characters look different from each other and nothing like Salim, this is another thing which i loved about him, he is not monotonous which seems like a common problem among other itv actors 

btw i found Kuch Rang in youtube but dont know where to watch Navya and MB, i want to start with Navya just to see how much he has changed till now, so would be grateful if anyone helps me to find this 2 shows

I have watched all shaheer shows without even trying and I must say that while I have liked his acting in all of them, salim is his standout performance so far! Mahabharat is on hotstar, navya unfortunately is not online! Shaheer sheikh is quite a non-intense person offscreen, from whatever I have noticed, it  is commendable that he is playing salim so well!
Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
visvin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nadia_777

U can watch Navya and Mahabharat on hotstar as it was a starplus show.Kuch rang is available.on Sony YouTube.
Ur absolutely right.his all four shows and his characters Ananth/Arjuna/Dev Dixit/Salim are poles apart and he has played all pretty good.
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
^unfortunately hotstar has not uploaded Navya :/
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Best part of shaheer show are they do not stretch years 
They all are short term serials like within a year etc 

So he can constantly reinvent and play diff roles 

Other actors keep playing same role for 5-6 years 

Than ppl get so bored that they will not watch another serial of that actor 

Look at Ronit Roy - Kasauti Mr Bajaj 4-5 years 

tulsi, Prerana, Komolika, anurag etc they all lasted 4-5 years 

But after that actors who played that role never got success or good roles 

Comapred to that Shaheer does smaller duration serials and varied roles be it mahabharat, kuch rang or salim 

So he can experiment and last longer on TV and screen and viwers will not get bored of seeing him like others on TV