srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Yesterday's was one of the best episodes of Dem-SA. All the scenes were not just entertaining ,but thrilling and action packed. The episode was full of drama.πŸ‘
To begin with ,when Salim revealed that he is the son of great Akbar then all the soldiers bent down on their knees.
Salim very well knew about Abul's loyalty towards Akbar so When Abul Fazl stopped Salim in going behind Anarkali, he said"aapko zille elahi ka vaasta" and Abul backed out. Abul also send Murad behind Salim for his help.
I find Hamida a very clever lady. Wow how she fooled Rukkaiya...means cunning and clever Rukkaiya.😲
The actor who's playing the role of Khanam needs a special mention here.He is a maid of Rukkaiya but whenever Salim beats or kills the enemies, Khanam feels proud.πŸ˜ƒ
Last but not the least , loved how Anar explained about Salim to Noor Mohammed. She compared his sword to bijli, she called him sher ,she called him soorma.And the background music at the end matched the ongoing and upcoming event.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah yesterday episode was very good loved it..this banjara track is so entertaining..shaheer is nailing as salimπŸ‘
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the show is quite slow at this point of time, but I don't expect any better since it is a daily soap!
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes it was one of the best episode
Apart from salims return episode and Akbar-Salim is agra market and Salim saving anar from 20 goons this was the best episode

I still miss a powerful villan for Salim 

If you look at Jodha Akbar serial it mostly ran because of plots by villans like Maham anga, Sharifuddin and Adham Khan. Once these three died the serial declined as there was no one strong to take on Akbar both in barins and brawns. 

This serial misss powerful villans who are close to Salim who can plot and still not get caught