arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Rendezvous with Simi Garewal  

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5LQmODJ4wQ[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is a very interesting interview
must watch
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Off-topic, but does anyone know where one can watch Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai episodes?? I remember almost 3 years ago there were many episodes on Youtube, why have they been removed? 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sara has made Saif and Amrita relevant again in BWF😆
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Off-topic, but does anyone know where one can watch Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai episodes?? I remember almost 3 years ago there were many episodes on Youtube, why have they been removed? 

that show was such a gem! And it only got removed like a month ago from youtube, I downloaded a few episodes of it from zee5/ozee, but I am unable to do so anymore!
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
is there a particular interview you are looking for @angellikedevil? I might be able to help you out!

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

that show was such a gem! And it only got removed like a month ago from youtube, I downloaded a few episodes of it from zee5/ozee, but I am unable to do so anymore!

only a month ago, then there's hope that they may be re-uploaded sometime.. ?

..but...wish we had them downloaded too.. such a great talk show just a click away, now all vanished, it feels bad lol 

hope Simi Garewal's interviews don't meet the same fate... O_O
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

only a month ago, then there's hope that they may be re-uploaded sometime.. ?

..but...wish we had them downloaded too.. such a great talk show just a click away, now all vanished, it feels bad lol 

hope Simi Garewal's interviews don't meet the same fate... O_O

hopefully not, I really like the sanju episode, so I might download that one right now, you never know what happens!

is there a particular interview you are looking for @angellikedevil? I might be able to help you out!

thankyou! ðŸ˜ƒ ..it's okay, I cannot download videos on my laptop BL, ...but was looking for Kiran Bedi's interview.. settled for Simi Garewal's interview with her :p :) ..though Farooq Sheikh and Simi are great in their own ways.. if I remember well, her interview on Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai felt more extensive, different personalities visiting her, etc.. (watched it 4 years ago) 

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 5 years ago

hopefully not, I really like the sanju episode, so I might download that one right now, you never know what happens!

Sanju episode? On Rendezous or JIKNH ?? I remember I watched Sanjay's episode on JIKNH.. it was so good :( ...you fall in love with all the guests that appear on their talk shows!