Post deleted Edited by sanghita0000 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
As a big fan of NDTV imagine, I can say the show is really average.
The story is fast paced but doesn't seem realistic.
Saurabh tries hard to be iconic tir kit dha but fails, he is too cute to be a villain.
In conclusion a time pass but I don't think it will be religiously followed by audience.
Hope dhananda doesn't fall for young Helen as Seleucus is coming at his birthday.lol 😆 just kidding, bad joke.😡😆
Edited by Kaede - 5 years ago
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaede

As a big fan of NDTV imagine, I can say the show is really average.

The story is fast paced but doesn't seem realistic.
Saurabh tries hard to be iconic tir kit dha but fails, he is too cute to be a villain.
In conclusion a time pass but I don't think it will be religiously followed by audience.
Hope dhananda doesn't fall for young Helen as Seleucus is coming at his birthday.lol 😆 just kidding, bad joke.😡😆

Post deleted 
Edited by sanghita0000 - 5 years ago
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Post deleted Edited by sanghita0000 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

Shubh shubh bolo...tiwary can show dhananand falling for helena too  . ...koi bharosa nahi hai...he has a habit to distort history...we know that most of them are not facts but rumours...but at least they could have followed that too...how can they show CGM's mother as kshatriya?? 

Dhananda falling for a kid would be hilarious but I don't think she is eben cast yet. Distortions are obvious in this serties.
They added childhood romance already with subhda and Chandra.

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

As far as i know Chanakya didn't have a role in porus-alexander story...his role came only after dhananand's insult...Chandragupta was a good warrior but dhananand was too powerful...at that time, Chanakya used malayketu's help...Amatya rakshas was loyal to magadha kingdom , so he helped chanakya too...but chanakya knew that after the fall of dhananand,  malayketu would demand magadha...In this chaos , Chandragupta somehow defeated dhananand using chanakya and malayketu's help...but the real problem started after Chandragupta sat on the throne. . chanakya noticed that amatya rakshas was plotting against Chandragupta and he had joined team of malayketu after chanakya denied magadha...so chanakya isolated rakshas from malayketu and made malayketu believe that rakshas had joined Chandragupta's team, ditching him...The real challenge of chanakya was to convince rakshas to serve Chandragupta as his minister so that Chandragupta get a strong hold of entire kingdom...So chanakya set a trap for rakshas...he announced that if rakshas surrender before sunrise then his friend chandandas will be spared from death sentence...Rakshas surrendered and came to know that it was a trap...Chanakya convinced him to serve Chandragupta so that he can retire from his responsibilities ...Rakshas finally agreed and chanakya left...

This is story of mudrarakshasa. It's not authentic.
sanghita0000 thumbnail

Dhananda falling for a kid would be hilarious but I don't think she is eben cast yet. Distortions are obvious in this serties.
They added childhood romance already with subhda and Chandra.

Post deleted 
sanghita0000 thumbnail

This is story of mudrarakshasa. It's not authentic.

Post deleted 
siyarati thumbnail
This show is OK OK... I hope it improves further... I didn't like any character except cgm.
And I have read somewhere Ki.. Cgm father was a king who was killed by dhanananda and his wife moora was made daasi.. And they had shown the same.
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So cgm father was a king...I have very little knowledge about cgm but he wasn't son of king I believe...he was son of a tribal leader...but I could be wrong...but certainly he wasn't kashatriya...but I could be wrong here also...