srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
By, 
Raj Baddhan

Senior Editor
Saturday 17 November 2018

PTC Punjabi ratings surge continued in the UK on Friday, overtaking Colors and ZEE TV, according to exclusive data obtained by BizAsiaLive.com.

Top 10 Asian TV channels in UK on Friday

BroadcasterShare (%)
1Star Plus0.18%
2Sony TV0.09%
3PTC Punjabi0.07%
4Colors0.06%
5Star Gold0.05%
6Geo TV0.05%
7Rishtey0.04%
8ARY Family0.04%
9Star Bharat0.03%
10ZEE TV0.03%

Star Plus remained the UK's top Asian TV channel with Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' pulling in 127,200 viewers at 19:30, followed by Mariam Khan' at 19:00 with 84,800 viewers, Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala' at 20:30 with 68,600 viewers, Kasautii Zindagii Kay' at 21:00 with 62,600 viewers, Ishqbaaaz' at 20:00 with 54,500 viewers. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' dropped to just 19,100 viewers.

Sony TV stayed strong with Crime Patrol' pulling in 35,500 viewers at 23:00, followed by Mere Sai' at 19:00 with 20,400 viewers and Kaun Banega Crorepati' with 17,100 viewers.

Colors' top shows on Friday were Dastaan-e-Mohabbat' clinching the top spot for the first time with 25,400 viewers, followed by Bigg Boss 12' with 24,400 viewers.

Star Bharat upped its numbers with Jiji Maa' pulling in 28,900 viewers at 19:30, followed by Savdhaan India' with 15,000 viewers.

ZEE TV's most watched shows on Friday were Kundali Bhagya' at 20:30 with 29,800 viewers, followed by Guddan' at 18:30 with 20,800 viewers.

Please note: Above data is overnight figures, which may change slightly after seven days when consolidated data has been accounted for. BizAsiaLive.compublishes consolidated figures every Monday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srilotus thumbnail
Grt news. DEM is on the top spot on Colors.Edited by srilotus - 5 years ago
visvin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am so happy. something positive news.regarding DEM first time.hope It  continues to rise incoming days.
srilotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: visvin2

I am so happy. something positive news.regarding DEM first time.hope It  continues to rise incoming days.

Yaa hope so.
PPL have started liking DEM.Just one month and DEM is on the top.👏
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome news! I finally agree with the UK charts! Normally I don't! LOL! How was the rating for KRPKAB? Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
srilotus thumbnail
[QUOTE=Bollywoodlaver]Awesome news! I finally agree with the UK charts! Normally I don't! LOL! How was the rating for KRPKAB? [/QUOT
I really don't remember. But it did well on UK charts also as Shaheer is not that popular in India but he has more international fans.
I myself saw Shaheer for the first time in KRPKAB. Before that I saw him in best of luck Nikki and forgot him.😆
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

Awesome news! I finally agree with the UK charts! Normally I don't! LOL! How was the rating for KRPKAB?

Krpkab rating was better bcz Sony shows used to bring Good ratings in UK. 
See the chart Sony is second best channel there 

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

I think u r wrong about shaheer not being popular in India! Mahabharata was a top rated show and KRPKAB was no.1 on Sony

srilotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Krpkab rating was better bcz Sony shows used to bring Good ratings in UK. 
See the chart Sony is second best channel there 

Oh yaa. You're right.

srilotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

Actually I didn't watched Mahabharata.At that time I was watching IPKKND...ebp and I saw Shaheer during Star Parivar awards aur jab usse award mila toh i got furious n my reaction was " itne mote bande Ko award kaise mil Sakta hai" 😆 whereas I was rooting for Avinash Sachdev. 
No offence. Now I am voting and asking to vote for the fatty guy.