Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: hira2010

Am in for next season

Of course you are๐Ÿ˜Š
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cutical

Nice part finally all are happy geet upset  with maan fr baby later maan told her about real problem n both sort out their differences  nice like geet continue her studies 

Di can we get a epilouge  of this plz ๐Ÿ˜Š
 Yes will eagerly wait fr ur new story

Yes sweety... I will post EPILOGUE very soon.
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: natu10

Awesome part. Now eagerly waiting for LFR4.

Finally everything was going fine. Geet wants another baby but when maan denied she was hurt. He did not want to risk her life so doctor has already advised  him. But he had another plan for her, he wanted her to complete  her education. All the misunderstandings  are clear now and geet also accepted his decision of continuing  with her studies. 

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapna.p

Nice update ..

Arjun return and happy to baby and they named as Yash..
Geet wishes to be have second baby but Mann rejected..
Geet is very sad and Maan revel his reason for denied ..
Maan make her to join in college again..
Vikram and tara are happy for expecting thier baby..
Thank you for pm..
Waiting for epilogue and new story..

Will post both very soon dear
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asheley

Wow great update

Everything is falling back to the places.

It ended where it started

Annie and Arjun were happy with their Yash

Nainatara family is happy and excited for their baby

Geet is joining back in her college

Maanat is learning something new everyday

Adi and pinky are excited to start a new family

Beautiful ending

I am excited for brand new LFR 4 series

Will start very soon dear
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHRADDHA2102

LUST FOR REVENGE 3 

3 Times more intense, 3 time for dangerous and till infinity passion filled love 

yet another wonderful work by @Richakapoor...

the concept was very different than usual one, in Geet forums we have come to infinite stories of geet's suffering, her pain, her tears but we never thought that same pain a man could also posses. 

maan a victim of sexual assault was very undigested fact for me at least to register, cause i never thought in that way as man could also face the thing a women faces in our society...

although i,initially hated the way maan treated including his family to geet it was bizarre and in human acts which all of them did to geet, all his family members has always initially very rude to geet, they all were living in negative surrounding and used to consider each and everyone as their enemy that was very bad i felt...

but over the time thing stated getting different with maan softening towards geet and geet despite all the pain maan gave her stood strong and helped maan to cop up with the nightmare he suffered that really great in geet's character, 

the best part of story was maneet lil angel she came she just changed the life of her parents once lived it fear and miseries she filled their heart with happiness and sweet things which is pure bliss for them...

geet had always dream of fairy tales, hers was fairy tale as well but slightly with grey shade, she too found her prince charming but after lots of hardships...

THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY...

RICHA ALWAYS KEEP US BLESSING WITH YOUR WRITING YOU ARE GEM OF WRITER ON GEET FORUMS NOW ONLY HANDFUL ARE ACTIVE AND UPDATING SOOO ITS REQUEST PLEASE SHARE YOUR IDEAS AND KEEP WRITING NEVER QUIT AS MOST OF THE OTHERS HAVE QUIT OF ARE ON LONG SEBASTIAN PERIOD  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Thanks a lot for your lovely words baby. Its meant a lot and you really surprised me today ๐Ÿค—
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Thanks a lot sweety
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Insaneniyu

Amazing journey n beautiful ending
Really going to miss this it starts with hate n revenge n ends with their unconditional bond of love
Loved maan n his friends bond n love for each other
Beautiful story no words to describe badly going to miss this story

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ns.1

Congrats for the new thread. Wonderful ending to this amazing story which had started from destruction of an innocent soul and ended by a new beginning. From being destroyed and brutally hurt by maan and his family to giving birth to an angel called mannat and again rebuilding a life with her destroyer, who has now become her life and she cannot imagine her life without him nor can maan. Both have come a long way from their devastating past and started a fresh life with their mannat.Things are finally falling into place for geet and maan and their family. Arjun meets his baby after a week of his birth and he is exact copy of his late brother yash. Aniee is also slowly accepting arjun in her life. Naintara is expecting her second child and hoping to get back her daughter this time. Adi and pinky are soon going to get married. Arpita is more close to geet now than ever but one thing has not changed and that is maan's unpredictable behavior which still confuses geet. Geet wants to have a second child but maan clearly denies her without giving her a reason, which hurts geet a lot but later on seeing her all silent he tells her that firstly he wants her to first complete her studies which was left in between because of him and secondly they will surely have another child but only when geet is fit to conceive as she is still weak. Finally after lots of perseverance geet agrees to study again and maan and mannat go to drop her to her college. Life comes a full circle for geet. From where the story of her destruction had begin ,it ended with a new beginning and this time her love , her baby and her family is with her at every step. I am surely going to miss this story which had so many ups and downs and so much pain but all's well that ends well and it ended on a happy note. Thank you so much for this amazing story dear. Eagerly waiting for an epilogue and yes I am already very excited for LFR 4 looking forward to read it soon. Continue soon please ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks sweety for sharing your lovely thoughts๐Ÿ˜Š
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali60

Last part is awsome..

All the members are in the process of healing..
maan is so much caring..
he wants geet to complete her education and that is his only wish..
Geet finally agreed it it...Maan is also worried for Geet's health.
Their romantic moments are lovely.
Geet and Arpita developed great bond..
This was the awsome story ..very well written.
Thank you..

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š