Atharva & Sampada's love story

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
No doubt these two are shameless people but still I want to know their back story. When did they fall in love with each other? Was it before Malhar - Sampada's marriage or after that? If they were in love before S-M marriage, why didn't they tell the family? If they can run away now, why not then? And if it happened after S-M wedding, it's even worse, I don't have any words.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think they fell in love in college before s & m marriage but was 2 afraid to speak out or go against the family's decision
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This family is pretty dictatorial. They especially follow whatever is the verdict of Aao Saheb. Atharva's sister begs Aao Saheb many times not to let Atharva and Kalyani married. But, they are helpless to do anything as Aao Saheb is firm on her decision. That too with the fact that Atharva is not even part of her family or part of that house. He was only in that house as a guest and still he is helpless, his elder sister is also helpless to do anything. 

I don't think Sampada had the courage to tell Aao Saheb that she is in love with someone else. I don't think Sampada also had the courage to go against Aao Saheb and tell her that she did not want to marry Malhar in the first place. Now, she is doing everything to be with the guy she truly loves. Leaving her husband and her baby. That's something big especially if she is willing to leave her newborn child to be with the guy she loves. 
Edited by nuomi.riceball - 5 years ago