premish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello everyone,

This is my first topic on MKRL forum. I'm not a big fan of any of the leads though I've seen Param in Ghulaam and Mahima in one of the star plus show. I' have temporary quit the show and just reads updates but today watched few scenes and literally couldn't bear it for 3 minutes. 

What's happening with the show? This Abbu track has to be the worst track ever. Its plain just boring. Everything is so force and looks out of place especially every scene on Mariam looks forced. And obviously if there is no Fawad Asharf there will be no fun. Fawad is given very less screen space though right now he's the main attraction in the show. The guy playing Fawad Ashraf is winning the battle. I do feel somehow connected to Fawad which I should be actually feeling towards Mariam...But no I don't feel anything towards her. Call it poor writing or amazing performances by the guy or say I'm not impressed by the actress acting. (Strictly my point of view)

Next, I see there's very little progress in Maher's story. Once, she was one of the show lead. Maher is shown either running around Mariam or given two to three dialogues with Mariam's name printed thrice. Other characters are side lined just to show on Mariam and this is such a shut off. Moreover, I see Dada Hazoor worried for Mariam and never ever seen him or Madiha ever talking about their another daughter (Mahira) whose no more in the world. What they want to convey actually? Madiha, the mother in the show... is suffering the most. She lost her elder daughter. She is bearing people's taunt and is suffering the most in the show still we see Maraim's pain is highlighted and prioritized than the mother's and wife's pain.

Looks like there's only one person in the show whose emotions and well-being is more important and others are just dumb puppets running around Mariam. I'm sorry to say, dear makers you're highly mistaken here. The story may be about Mariam Khan but she is nothing without other characters. Things are becoming repetitive and senseless. 

This show has disappointing me. I was looking for fresh story and equal screen space to all characters. Whenever Mariam khan-Reporting Live is on screen I switch channel. Life is too short to waste watching this rubbish. Do the cvs have any idea what they are showing? They can make it interesting but they aren't doing. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paglet thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly same review ...after watching MKRL 
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's what exactly we feel.
premish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Trps are bound to decrease if they keep on showing such tracks and partiality. This is the sheer stupidity in the name of introducing leap. Those days are gone one viewers used to follow a show madly for the titular character with nothing interesting. As a viewer I demand quality content and equal screen importance to other characters.
Edited by premish - 5 years ago
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Premish: Yes here either characters are used to benefit Mariam or they're given statue position. They started well but it never executed in the right way it should have been. There is tasteless Khichdi of Mariam which is served 5 days a week with zero variation. 
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Show mein se sab ko nikal do and show only Mariam Khan only... paise bhi save hoga and hum jaise viewers ka time waste hone se bhi bach jayega. πŸ˜†Waise bhi who wants to watch on Mariam? πŸ˜› The Kid Mariam's story was very interesting, I'm liking her scenes in those short glimpse but the grown-up Mariam is totally Sir Dard. πŸ₯± Kahin kisi pharmacy company k liye kaam toh nahi kara rhai?πŸ˜²πŸ€”

AnamikalovesSH thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Life ke tensions kam hain jo Mariam k tensions bhi jhelo. πŸ˜³
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the show's going off air in the end of dec anyway...
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

the show's going off air in the end of dec anyway...

Really? MKRL is going off air? πŸ˜ƒ
parshrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tv is too boring now a day. All the show look too lame.  MKRL isn't exception.