Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Burnbabyburn thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I can smell insecurity in this article , it's true nothing can make you accepted even after hogging all the screenspace as audience appreciate talent , one can even shine while doing supporting character if one has calibre other over promotion , hogging whole limelight & other such tactics can't do much . Hope Shashank stay with positive people only .God bless her thinking 
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is offended at audience criticism of her negative character and her poor acting  She is offended that people want makers to focus on Roop's journey and they want to see Waghelas instead of Ishika's crap Because of her negative character majority of the viewers are of the same opinion she is not worthy of Roop and she is offended at that PH and channel give too much promotion to her even more than the main lead Roop They make misleading promos to promote her  , made that pathetic Ishika ka swayamvar promo , they forced her in front of Roop in promotional montage , they made solo montage for her in Ishika ka swayamvar promo ,removed roop from the montage in a promotional event at chandigarh but pasted her with Ranveer on the montage Viewers protested and heavily criticized the makers and channel so reading that now she is doing this drama  How she cannot tolerate justified criticism  Pity , Wonder whom she is trying to fool ?Everybody knows the fact Indian television is female dominated This is one rare show which has a male protagonist but she entering after leap wants to hog all this show She is playing a negative character but wants to be treated above the hero when people criticize her then she is offended and starts this man vs woman drama and falsely blaming the house wives LMAO i am not a house wife and am younger in age than you madam donal bisht and i hate your character because she is negative Women are also bad If you are playing a bad woman then accept your character's criticism You are degrading yourself with these kind of ridiculous interviews and actors gain appreciation playing negative characters if you are failing thats because your acting is not up to the mark Better work on it  to improve it instead of cribbing  I was reading another show's fans hating her character and criticizing her acting Its just not regular Roop viewers who hate her character the ones who see it on & off because it comes before their show they too hate her Simply because her character  is  worst and acting majority feel is extremely weak No one begged to you madam to join a show which has one male as its only protagonist There are enough female centered shows Go take them instead of nagging and complaining here and falsely blaming the audience  Edited by maria13 - 5 years ago
Manahil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PHULEASSE Accept it you are playing a negative character and people are justified to hate your character instead of doing this nonsense drama I am not even married i HATE your character and hate your acting and now also hate your behavior too How you are insulting all those house wives for being regressive and not doing bhajan of  your evil character First how does she even know those who hate her character are house wives ?Kuch bhi ?
This show is about Roop and the theme is Mard Ka Naya swaroop  Its not about the great devil Ishika You are getting the promotion more than you deserve and no male lead get that promotion in female centered show which you are getting here despite being a negative character still doing this drama because people criticize your negative character  Males often don't get male centric shows if this one then let it be If you so want to show your woman power then do another show I am not going to beg you to stay in this show 
Edited by Manahil1 - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree wid u all posts who r saying against this actress.they all r bang on posts.
i mean see the audacity of this actress shes just a FL whos not main lead also .shes only FL coz shes paired wid main protagonist of the show. she cud b changed 2 vamp or supporting or parallel lead 2morrow in the same show but still says & thinks shes main & shes not liked by audience epsly housewives. hopefully she wont hav 2 reduce 2 vamp or parallel lead only while sum1else gets paired wid roop.

i think on this forum there r no housewives.there mkite b mrd gals but it doenst mean they r housewives. nor it means housewives hav this thinking that they dont like strong gals.viewersepsly women  liked ganga in bv & phulwa in phulwa thatswhy show & cpls were super hit or hit.

and from which angle ishika is strong & bold.she plays victim cars both on & off screen.this article is so clear.
CandycaneMissy thumbnail
What the hell she is talking ๐Ÿ˜†People hate her character because her character is very bad and abusive She is also a hypocrite and coward She can only bark at Roop and abuse him because she knows he won't abuse her back but she is a coward in front of Sandy and Ranveer Her character is completely an antagonist She is totally opposite of Roop and creates problems for him Her character is designed as antagonist thats why people hate her Why she is blaming house wives for it ?I am not married either but i am first year MBBS student but i hate her character and also her acting is  very poor Ranveer is also antagonist but actor is doing justice with his role No matter how much i hate Ranveer but i enjoy the actor's acting but she is very poor and her character worst Ranveer and Sandy are right about her she is indeed characterless and cheater woman She does not have one single good thing about her except the writer are showing her as pretty and is over the top proud of that . This show is not about her Its about Roop and different challenges he faces in his life  So i don't understand the point of her nagging If she wanted to do a woman centered show then should not have entered this show Whats the point of her nagging ? Edited by CandycaneMissy - 5 years ago
Mehek134 thumbnail
Men and women should  be treated equally Ishika is also evil like Sandy and Ranveer so if they get beaten up Ishika too deserves to beaten up in same way Ishika too deserves to be stoned and jooton ki mala around her neck as much as Sandy  All the wrong she did with innocent Roop she should get everything back Funny how she does not want her evil character to be treated equally as evil men but wants to be the hero even after character so negative ?๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Edited by Mehek134 - 5 years ago