Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Mauli is not in her senses. from the time  she find out  -that Kunal is pari's father and he has happy family and all..
looks like she is   totally shattered..
Ab shadi ka faisla bi woh  issi halat mein le rahi hai😕

Edited by Sabyata - 5 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why is Mauli so nice
I'd break everything in my house if I saw my ex husband and ex best friend have a daughter together
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
mauli is in a grave MU that kunal is happy in his little family with nandini...this girl still loves kunal deep down her heart... furthermore she has no control over her emotions becos she is still living in her past...kunal still affects her big time...mishti is just an excuse...till mauli herself doesn't want to move on...nothing will happen...even ishaan too cannot help her...only she can help herself...mauli pls move on...that douche neither deserve your love...tears nor your hatred...Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I wonder what will happen when biggest truth comes infront both of them...mauli knowing abt nandini's death and kunal being a single parent and kunal knowing abt mishti being his daughter and Mauhaan marriage...hell will break loose...
Whatever i will prefer mauli to die instead of reuniting with kunal what will she get everyday kunal and pari reminding of her past bitter life and kunal will always have Nandini in his thoughts and give mauli more pain pari creating problem for mishti bcz in her blood the selfishness rules
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mauli is taking decision to marry ishan..not only that kunal is happy with his nandini and pari .. not only like that.. he doesn't want back kunal in her life.. as well as anytime kunal will make relationship with mishiti after knowing truth.. that should be her insecure and fear ..
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Mauli doesn't know about nandini's death.What will happen when she knows.
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Mauli doesn't know about nandini's death.What will happen when she knows.

Mauli is actually so good .. when she finds out about Nandini's death she will feel bad that her friend is no more.. 
I want her to stop being so kind.
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mumoos

Mauli is actually so good .. when she finds out about Nandini's death she will feel bad that her friend is no more.. 
I want her to stop being so kind.

Defintely she will feel for her  as same mauli so many times saved her  from evil husband.. that time how she was worried for nandini and her life.. but nandini what she did to her only she gave pains and hurts ðŸ˜­
But nandini is not deserve to all ðŸ¤¢