Himanshu A Malhotra to enter Mariam Khan

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Star Plus' Mariam Khan- Reporting Live is leaving no stones unturned to churn out entertaining tracks to keep viewers hooked to the show.

The show recently took a leap and the makers at Somersault Productions roped in talented actors Mahima Makwana and Param Singh to play the lead roles.

Now, the show is about to witness major twist with the entry of charming actor Himanshu A Malhotra.

According to our sources, Himanshu has been locked to depict the role of Zain which was earlier essayed by Avinash Mishra, who is now seen playing the lead in Zee TV's Yeh Teri Galiyan.

We have heard that, Himanshu's character will be a positive and as the show progresses he will fall in love with Meher (Sheena Bajaj).

Himanshu remained unavailable for a comment.

Stay tuned to TellyChakkar for more updates!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Okies so old Zain fell in love n married Mahira 
Now new Zain will fall in love with Meher 
Interesting very interesting ðŸ¤£
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I had this idea k aisa kuch dikha sakte hain after the replacement...and it is actually happening.🤣 Thank you for sharing. 😊 Hoping the change add some entertainment element to the mood killer story.

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh God. 
When will they show any fresh idea. ðŸ¤ª
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Chalo hopefully show me kuch different dekhne ko milega  🤣🤣
Really want to see nanne and Zain's bonding, maybe fawad ke taraf se angst and hate dekhne ko mil shakta, jho bhi ho I am really excited for some bromance in the show 

Edited by HeartBeat321 - 5 years ago