Thanks Apurva-Rajveer Rocks__/\__

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Always a pleasure to see you on screen and the impactyou have in character mapping is just awesome.
The love of the show you have from you Atishbaazi entry to your presence back again always felt you make the variations in chafacter so so treateful to watch.
The Class You took for Naani this time was a gesture of pure love Rajveer. She wud drink but she realizes the implications she has putforth on you..
Love the bond you always roll out in your character kudos dude.. 👏 👏

Now the ball is in your court..The button & its journey oming to the place it needs to stay
Getting to the block of reasonings time

Loved the Baby Rajveer image and Rajveer A fallen Human sharing his narration.
O Apurva how you melt with the way you do it. Kudos dude keep doing what you do best being on screen and making me smile ❤️

Looking fwd to a narration of Rajveers Journey and Apurva Loved the Kurti Naani Choose for Rajveer Alhir her laadla Pootha 😊

Cutiepie ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuaireah thumbnail
I have feeling all of tomorrows episode will b about apurva.. And he is so good in intense scenes!! In the precap he looked like a man on a mission..
This week looks good
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes tomorrow the narration of what was in the life of Rajveer and what was he subjected to. I am sure Apueva takes his roles with full convection to justify a character on his plate.
Looking fwd to it. Loved the precap as he stood tall and started the journey of his beloved mother Kalpana who he lost due to... is what he will weave out.

Glad Apurva took this role his character from the very begining has blended and been consistant with the various dynamics story telling has been with the protagnsists and the supporting cast and the flow has been perfect. Even today the reasoning that Rajveer is wanted as he recollected Zoya telling is still a part of the story narration and the CV's have shown the connection from where it left of to the present.

I personally love the way his character has flown from the first promo of his entry highly meaningful till bow.

Very Happy for ghe artist and truely giving a great performance. 👏
thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Apurva is adding extra spice in the show
Love it!
shanti05 thumbnail
Loved the way Rajveer says Naani wake up 😆
Modulation in his voice is amazing .. waiting to hear you narate tomorrow.. Loveing the whole way your character evolves 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Two beautiful expressions melt me .

Clear face with the calm smile. There is that child in him craving for the reasons he has been deprived of something he ought to have & made him feel neglected and thrown.

And the anger is his trademark.
Remembered one such in Kaajjal near the pool seeing the shine

A journey and its uneven paths. You will find your idenity which you travelled thro the darkness to a light follows your way.
shanti05 thumbnail
Loved his expression when he speinkles water on Naani.. So mad Rajveer was.. Love uou Apurva one of a kind role 👏 😊 ❤️

Today will be a high one narrating your life .. Rajveer is a broken chord hope some love fixes it.Each individual deserves the reasons to take at their recieving end. Pain and Neglecting is a falw which cannot be completely covered & some have to seal with it forever.

Apurva u are amazing always 👏