Shivika TS "My Amazing Boyfriend" last 25*12

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Chapter 1

"Bhaiya, Can I call my roommate Bhabhi?" Priyanka chirped on phone and my eyes dropped out. 

I was sitting on the bed with my specs on and books open. I have always been a bright student and I was studing hard for my upcoming tests. Priyanka was my roommate and my very good friend. Who is she talking about? I looked around. Gauri was already dating Omkara since 5 months and Bhavya was sure Rudra is going to propose her this valentine's. And none of them are Priyanka's brother. So is she talking about...

And she smirked at me. I sighed. This girl is just unbelievable!

"Bhabhi, you want to see my brother's photo?" She asked.

I stopped unpacking my bag amd looked at her. It's been a month she has been teasing me calling me that. I have gone home for summer holidays and everyday she would whatapp me saying that her brother asked for me today. I was really fed up. 

"No I don't!" I said irked. "And for God sake, stop calling me Bhabhi!" 

And she giggled. She just loves irritating me. 

"Okay, Bhabhi." She teased again.

"What the hell, Priyanka?" I was really frustrated. 

"Look, I have told you this many times" she started. "You know my Rakhi brother is a well-known business man and still single. And he gave me responsibility to find him a girlfriend."

"I have told you many times too, I am not the only girl in this planet to be your Rakhi brother's girlfriend!" I almost yelled as I sat on the bed fed up.

"Trust me Annika. You guys would look perfect together!" She said with dreamy eyes. 

"I don't want us to look perfect together."

"Okay, babe. Calm down. There is no need to be so hyper." She said caressing my back. "How was your holiday?" 

That's what I love about her. No matter how irritating she is, she is an amazing friend. I eventually smiled at her.

"It was good. How was yours?" I asked back. 

"Good. But I hope Aarav was with me. It's so incomplete without him." She said upset. 

Aarav and Priyanka were dating for 2 and a half years from now and so much in love. I was happy they got each other. Though he is my cousin, it was never awkward between me Priyanka. I put my hand on her shoulder and squeezed it a little. She gave me a sheepish smile. I smiled back. 

"Okay, tell me how is Bade Bhaiya." I tried to fresh her mind.

She looked at me with something mischievous in her bright eyes.

"What?" I frowned.

"You asked about my bhaiya?" She said with equal mischief in her tone.

"What? No!" I exclaimed. "I was asking about Aarav!"

"You never call Aarav, bhaiya?" She pointed out. "He's bhai for you." 

"Come on man, don't start again." I said standing up.

"I am not starting anything.." she smiled mischievously.

I can't beat that. 

"Think whatever you want!" I spat and left the room slamming the door behind me. 

After a week, I was lying on the bed with my earphones on and hair, a mess. It was a holiday and I decided to just chill at the dorm. I was listening to my favourite song and suddenly I heard Priyanka calling me. 

"Annika! Come down. I have to show you something." She shouted.

I was really excited thinking about the thela that an old man used to come with every Sunday. I pick some rupees from my purse and rushed down. I was in such a hurry that I didn't realise my surroundings. Suddenly I bumped to someone. I closed my eyes as I was falling, but I felt something on my waist. I opened my eyes and found a handsome, dashing guy holding me. He was holding my waist in one and my hand in the other. I was lost in his eyes. He helped me stand up, I was in some other world till Priyanka spoke.

"Annika, I've got to introduce you to my brother, Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi," she said as I looked at the guy.

As soon as I heard her say that, my heart started to beat rapidly. I looked into his warm chocolate pair orbs skipping my heart a beat and something started to unlock inside me.

"Hello." He said in his husky voice and it was enough for me to feel like just running away.

"H..Hello." I stammered and rushed towards the dorm. 

"Am I going to eat her up?" I heard him say but I chose to shut up and ignore. 

Later that night, my phone buzzed up with an unknown number.

Hi

Uhmn.. Hi.. who's this?

The one you thought would eat you up?

My heart skipped a beat. Shivaay Singh Oberoi has my number? How the.. of course, Priyanka!

Ah.. I.. actually...

It's okay Annika. Please be comfortable. 

Ok.

So, can we be friends?

Friends.

Time passed and chats with Shivaay turned to calls. It started to feel good talking to him after a tiring day, sharing all my goods and bads with him. He had become a prominent part of my life and it was impossible to imagine my life without him.

"I love you." 

He suddenly proposed me one day. My heart started beating faster as soon as I read his message. I didn't know how to react, what to say, what to do. Yes, he was important. But was he so much important? I took a deep breath. I will not talk to him anymore. I decided. I decided to concentrate on my studies and not getting busy in all this stuff.

"Don't call or message me." I typed and pressed the send button, waiting for his reply. 

I waited, and waited. But there was no reply from his side. It made me more restless. Did he see the message? Why isn't he replying? Is he hurt? Should I call him?

Just then, my phone screen popped with a message. 

"I want to meet you, a last time."

I checked my watch again. I came 5 minutes earlier. I don't know why, but I wanted to meet him. Reading 'a last time' had stilled something in me.

"Annika," I heard and turned around. 

He was standing there with his puffed eyes. Did he cried? Why does he look so weak?

"It's totally fine if you don't feel for me. I don't want to force you into this." He said in a calm voice. "I just wanted to give you this."

I looked at his hands, he had a red rose. I looked at his face, he waited patiently for my move. I decided to take it. He smiled, painfully.

"Will you please close your eyes?" He asked.

I was speechless in front of him. It was just like I was spellbound by his words. I closed my eyes and waited. Waited for, I don't know what. Suddenly, I felt something soft on my cheek. I opened my eyes, he was gone. He kissed me. 

To be continued...

Don't forget to like and comment.

Visit my index for more. Link in my signature.
Edited by ShirishaTeddy - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww theres something heartwarming in this story. Shivaay was crying😭. 
Nd he kissed Annika 😆
Continue soon 😳
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, that's an amazing start.. 😳

Poor Shivaay.. :( 
Eager to read next part. Pls update asap

jaansahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Extremely happy to see such a good one after so many days on Indiaforums [:-)]
Manasi1416 thumbnail
Nice update👍🏼...he kissed her😆...too cute
ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Chapter 2

As soon as I entered my room, I saw Gauri busy on phone and Bhavya doing her housework. Priyanka had gone out with Aarav and suddenly I felt alone. I was all alone and couldn't decide what to do. I lied on the bed, covering myself with the duvet when I realised tears rolling down my cheeks. 

Why am I crying? I asked to myself. 

I closed my eyes and what I saw was... Shivaay. His puffed eyes and weak voice. Suddenly, our first meeting drew in my dream. 

Flashback 

I paid to the rickshaw and went inside the Mall. Priyanka was very much excited because I was going to meet Shivaay for the first time. Yes, I was excited, but not as much as her. We went inside and he was standing just at the entrance. He waved and smiled at me and I did the same. It had been months that we were talking on phone and become very good friends. He had proposed the idea of meeting at the big bazaar and I liked it. As we entered inside, we came across a escalator. He forwarded his hand towards me, I looked at it but decided not to hold. I moved by myself supporting the boundary of the case. All of a sudden, I felt bad. Did I offended him? I looked at him and he smiled. I don't know why, but his smile was a relief for me. We moved inside. 

"Let's go there!" I heard Priyanka chirped. 

I looked at her direction and my eyes caught a poster of 'Haunted House'.

"Like really, Priyanka?" I asked her sarcastically. 

"Yes. It will be so exciting!" She said.

"We aren't kids anymore." I said her in a stern voice. 

"Are you afraid?" She asked with a frown. 

I gulped. 

"No." I tried to sound normal. "But we're not going in." 

"You are afraid, Annika." She laughed.

I frowned. I can't let her make it a issue later and laugh at me lifetime for this. 

"Fine. Let's go." I said with finality. 

"Are you sure?" I heard Shivaay whisper near my ears.

"I am." I whispered back and we smiled at each other. 

We went inside and it was indeed a scary set-up. It has scary sculptures and painting. I was moving inside admiring the settings when a weird creature came in front of me suddenly. I gasped and held the next thing I could find, tightly. Automatically, my hands wrapped around something and I looked up only to see a smiling Shivaay looking back at me. 

"Someone refused to hold my hand before, and now..." he smiled, mischievously.

My jaws dropped and I realized our position. I had held his shirt tightly with my one hand and wrapped my other arms around his waist. I quicked left him and part away, looking down to the ground, particularly nowhere. 

And I.. blushed.

"Annika!" I heard Priyanka call me, I was really shy to look up at her. 

"Annika, Annika wake up!" And my eyes flew open. 

I gazed around. I was in my room, sleeping on my bed and Priyanka trying to wake me up since god knows when. 

"You're okay? Tears have made pool in the corner of your eyes." She said in concern. 

I wiped the tears and smile at her. 

"I am totally fine. You don't worry." 

"Pakka?" 

"Pakka."

Then reality hit me. Hit me, hard. Just a mere thought of not talking to him, not meeting him anymore, took away a part inside me.  I was in love with him, perhaps since forever. And I was stupid enough not to accept it. I was doing unfair with the word love by terming it as friendship between us. I can I be so idiot? He had gained so much courage to tell me those words, It was our moment and I ruined it. I never felt so angry on himself before. How could I do that? I berated myself in my head. How can I let him down?

I picked up my phone and dialed his number. It was then when I realised that I remember his number by heart. I smiled at myself. I pressed the call button and waited. He picked up in the first ring itself. 

"Hello?" 

"Shiv.. Shivaay.." 

"Annika!" 

I felt him sigh in relief. 

"I am sorry, Shivaay."

"You don't need to be." 

"Still.. I.. "

"Just say it." 

"Say what?" 

I asked him confused.

"That you love me." 

I was speechless. So he knew that. And still didn't force me to accept. I fell in love with him all over again. 

"Say it, Annika. A hundred times."

"What?"

"You made me cry a lot. Compensation."

"I love you.. I love you... I love you..." 

And I continued it for 100 times.

It was my birthday and I  was eager to know what gift Shivaay was going to present me. I was lamenting in my thoughts when my phone buzzed. I smiled looking at the caller I'D and picked it up.

"Happy Birthday, Love!" He said in tge most romantic voice. 

"Thank you." I said feeling lucky to have him. 

"I have something for you." 

"What?" 

"I am going to show you my future today. Get ready, I will pick you in an hour. We are having a lunch date." 

I wore my favourite dress with matching accessories. I applied some cream on my face and put lip gloss on my lips. I tied my hair in a bun and arranged the stole as per my preference. I heard the horn, he was there. I gazed at the mirror. Satisfied with my final look, I marched out. He was waiting for me on his bike. I sat behind him and the bike came to life. 

We reached a restaurant and I sat on the waiting area while Shivaay talked to someone on phone. I was happy that he took out some time from his busy schedule to spend the day with me. 

"Annika.. I am sorry. A sudden meeting has come up. We have to leave." 

He apologise and my face fell. My felt bad. But I decided to tell him. Work is important, after all. I nodded and went out of the restaurant. 

My birthday is spoilt, I thought. I was really upset as it was my first birthday with him and he was dropping me back without a celebration. The bike stopped and I looked at the surrounding. It wasn't not my place. 

"I have some work here." Shivaay said. "Please come inside, we'll leave when it's over."

I nodded and followed him. We went inside looking down. He stopped and so as I. Something tricked me. Why is the place so silent? I looked up and saw the room fully decorated with flowers and balloons. 

"Happy Birthday." I read.

"Happy birthday, Annika!" All his and my friends jumped from god knows where. 

My heart filled with joy. I looked af him and be held my shoulder, half-hugging me. 

We cut the cake and I was more than happy. 

"This is the best birthday ever!" I said to Shivaay. 

"There is something left." He said smiling. "I said I will show you my future."

I smiled. I thought he would share about some big deal he had cracked or a new business he started or may be his future plans. But what he did, make me speechless. 

He brought something covered with a cloth and placed it in front of me. He uncovered it and I saw a mirror. Suddenly I felt him putting a veil on me looking through the mirror.

"That's my future." He said. 

My eyes started to well up. I was not in a state to speak. I just looked at him and he kissed my forehead. I was indeed lucky to have him. He was no more a prominent part of my life, he became my life. 

And I realized, it wasn't the end. It was a new beginning.

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Shirisha
Edited by ShirishaTeddy - 5 years ago
Manasi1416 thumbnail
He's so sweet...n what a bday celebration... loved it👏...continue soon👍🏼