Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: cosmos2010

@ above

He had his beauty parlour to talk about.

I agree it is an unfair elimination, Ankush. Vibhor. Neelanjana and  Renu deserved to be eliminated.

Vishal Dadlani begs for votes for Kunal, how fair is that? Kunal may be versatile and all that blah but his voice lacks charm 

Vishal did the same for Ankush too and now he's getting the highest votes.
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

i think Kunal is well-connected ,i see many contestants from previous Dance Shows posting about him and requesting people to vote for him etc. So maybe Vishal knows him.

Otherwise his singing is AT BEST average. His voice is not good at all - very flat and bland. Vibhor is worse no comments on him  😆 

Kunal was part of SRGMP 2012, Renu was there too.
KhwaboKeParinde thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Soumya is such a versatile singer, he was a sure shot finalist, it was an unfair elimination. Kunal is a good singer & performer, tries a lot of things. 

Though social media is not everything, but still let's talk about two of the most followed II10 contestants: Ankush - has shown improvement and some versatility, he has a beautiful voice & connection factor, but not technically perfect always, if he keeps working hard with luck on his side, he can be a star artiste. Salman - amazing singer, but he should take care so that simple songs don't turn into Qawwalis.

Edited by KhwaboKeParinde - 5 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhwaboKeParinde

Avanti and Saurav deserved to be there, instead of Renu and Vibhor. Soumya is such a versatile singer, he was a sure shot finalist, it was an unfair elimination. Kunal is a good singer & performer, tries a lot of things, but his singing lacks x-factor somewhere. 

Though social media is not everything, but still let's talk about two of the most followed II10 contestants: Ankush - has shown improvement and a bit of versatility, he has a beautiful voice & connection factor, but not technically perfect, if he keeps working hard with luck on his side, he can be a star artiste (Vishal Dadlani also said stuff like that). Salman - amazing singer, but he should take care so that simple songs don't turn into Qawwalis.

I am sure either Salman or Ankush will be the winner.
cosmos2010 thumbnail
Both undeserving winners.

The whole show is rigged to make Salman the winner !

zaniax thumbnail
Soumya may be technically well versed but his singing style & personality were very bland. He made everything sound like a Ghazal/ Qawali same as Salman.
Surprised to see Vibhor's name here. IMO he is the best overall package. I can totally see him as playback singer in BW, performing in concerts etc. Anyway, this show is riggid plus the format has been destroyed so doesn't matter who wins and either way Idol winners are jinxed 😆
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know I am in the minority but I think Salman and Nitin are too overrated. They are best in their genre but fall flat out of comfort zone. Also for each and every song they add the unwanted alaaps that do not always work.

I also feel that Nilanjana is very underrated and despite great singing and praises, does not get much  obsession from judges. The best example was when Bappi Lahari picked her for the gold chain while the judges did not give her mausam badal gaya.

We already know that Salman will win due to the judges obsession but the successful ones in bollywood will be Nilanjana, Soumya, Ankush, Kunal and maybe Vibhor
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yeah it was extremely unfair
salman should hv got out or nitin 😆 wonder why were they even selected lol
kirti98 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sunaina
Nice to see you here. I have seen you in ipkknd forum.  Miss u all there. 

Hope all the excellent writers come there again. 

I love indian idol too.
Edited by kirti98 - 5 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, even I do not understand why Saumya was evicted. He wasn't favorite too and he was much better than many others on the show currently.