Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Stupendous update๐Ÿ‘
Well this breakdown was necessary. May be now she'd feel lighter and would try to interact with people and make new friends.
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Welcome back
But i didnt expect this emotional breakdown...sighhh
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The once bubbly talkative geet has now become so mute
She coulsnt have a normal chat n make new friends
All she could think was only about maan
The more hard she tried
The more she cried
N miss him
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly hey Aishu (we finally formally meet๐Ÿ˜†)

Aww thank you, you too are an incredible woman. seriously i only unload my wackyness on a few members on GF and you are one of them, so definitely the feelings mutual. Ahh a Heart's Wish, what a beautiful title, what a beautiful word Mannmarziyan. But didn't they (show) say Maan means proud, hmmm confusing. But i seriously think you should consider calling it 'I hate what became of them' ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah tell me about it, there was this one professor who'd lock the doors as soon as, so if you're late you're late, so way of coming in. Then there was teh randomly picking out students to answer liek yours lol, no matter how far and wide we sit he'd still pick you lol. Then there was the money saving one, he'll project his new buys all teh time on screen, even jump on the desk to show off lol but he was cool and physiology lessons were fun. Oh teh good old uni days, nowadays all i do is run and fall

No no take it back, no rebound relationship. Dont listen to me, what to i know. Piyali should be a sinister sister๐Ÿ˜† Well greener pastures, you know new horizons, new settings etc and recycling beacuse 'Go green' is their slogan, so Maan should be the ambassodor since he'll defo renew his love with Geet. Dont tell me, my logics and jokes are lame ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Coz i already know lol

BTW I love that i am selected for a reply, it makes me feel so special๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

Ahh more then my repsonse I was way more intrigued by Nohar's, am I lost or something. Just how long has Nohar written for, because I had her down as a new entrant?
Nohar when your back i need answers๐Ÿ˜Š and a list of all your stories, BTW you'll enjoy Flame as a reader, an elite reader. I love her comments. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OK that that my waffling as been done with lets start the business

Chapter 5

I told you Neil sounds like a reader i'd fall for and I have, he sounds like a gem. Dead gentlemanly, my dream type lol but my-my types are the crazy wierdo's ๐Ÿ˜†. Thanks to Chad โค๏ธ. Geet seems so different to her past, she's almost been pushed to a corner of course by herself. However i have seen it inreality and what you're written amkes teh past memory come to life, Honestly my heart and mouth goes out for Geet, she doesnt deserve this, yet she cant make herself heal. She's now a shadow of her past life, no longer chirpy or chatty rather an introvert and solemn. This isnt her, this shouldnt be her? yet she's trying to mould back, is that possible. There's a saying 'experience changes personality', has her persona changed due to the experience she had with Maan. Has his love seriously left her crippled, maybe it was best for them to move on then. BTW teh question still stands, how can love die between two, where does it go and why? Question, who'd be like woman how am i meant to know lol

The joke made me giggle too, so so unfortanate for Neil lol. But he seems to be infactuated by Geet or am I seeing or rather say instigating again lol. Her laugh barring him speechless said that to me. She finally decides to join her collegeues because of teh statement 'whats holding you back' mentally she wants to fight herself and reform back to her usual herself. IS THAT POSSIBLE? oh I hate what became of them, imagine me crying on the floor like those messy toddlers lol

Even though shes there, its liek she isnt. the people have given up on her, but has she? i hope she hasnt. Neil is trying too, then the past reflects her real perosnality where she's this chatterbox and Maan has to tell her to shut up. Thei date was cute in all ways, and yes Maan did fell for her first๐Ÿ˜‰ I HATE WHAT BECAME OF THEM๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ i am no longer on teh floor crying but wailing agaisnt the glassed window ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† PS i wear make-up, so imagine the horror๐Ÿ˜ณ

the breakdown was so so so heart-touching. Its raw and relatable for me, my sister pinned for her ex for so long and hated herself for it, so Geet's distress and anger is befitting and heart churning, she shouldnt go through that. Rano not having the ehart to see her daughter in pain is so understandable, they say 'the good a tested'. So maybe this is Geet's test before the happily ever after. Maybe i am confusing relality with fiction but i had a impulsive hate for Maan in this part, even though he was or is a nice guy in thsi FF. But her internal fight made it seem like it was he that seeked the divorce but rather it was mutual form what i remember.  But teh dislike still stands, this FF bares resemblance and I naturally fall for Geet harder lol

Can i finish with I HATE WHAT BECAME OF THEM.  

Do write even if its slower, plus good luck with work and all๐Ÿ˜Š I know perfectly well how life complicates with work and all

n SORRY for the grammer and spelling error๐Ÿ˜ณ (im sure theres plenty)
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Very interesting. So curious to know what made her want to leave him and start her life on her own. Maybe she w as too young to be be with him in the first place
Maan is acting from his mind now. He knows life will go on but he Will be reminded of her every time
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am ok Aish, how are you???
Firstly thank u so much for updating ๐Ÿค—
I'll fully trust u with the story but we're all a lil wary of Neil and Piyali because of their possible pairing with Maan and Geet which obviously no one looks forward to ๐Ÿ˜†
I can't wait to the know the past and their reasons for divorce because as someone stated it looks like that they didn't try hard enough to save their marriage. I am actually taken aback by Geet saying it was a bad relationship because it doesn't look like as if Maan abused her in any way, not even emotionally so dunno why does she think of it as a bad relationship? But then again we dunno about their past! Also apparently they don't have resentment towards the other which should have been there if it was indeed a bad relationship! So I can't wait to know what happened! Geet's breakdown indicated as if she was actually longing for Maan as opposed to hating him. Also wanna know of Maan's elaborate POV.
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Geet trying to cheer hr self but she not over Maan his memories torturing hr she feeling helpless about not forgetting Maan 
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its nt easy to forget someone with qhow u spent 24 hours...u shared ur life...so it was geets decision to separate...but y when she still loves him...missing maans side in this update...neil is concerned for geet but hope that he is not falling...
thinking so much y she considered it as a bad relationship
Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

Firstly hey Aishu (we finally formally meet๐Ÿ˜†)

Aww thank you, you too are an incredible woman. seriously i only unload my wackyness on a few members on GF and you are one of them, so definitely the feelings mutual. Ahh a Heart's Wish, what a beautiful title, what a beautiful word Mannmarziyan. But didn't they (show) say Maan means proud, hmmm confusing. But i seriously think you should consider calling it 'I hate what became of them' ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah tell me about it, there was this one professor who'd lock the doors as soon as, so if you're late you're late, so way of coming in. Then there was teh randomly picking out students to answer liek yours lol, no matter how far and wide we sit he'd still pick you lol. Then there was the money saving one, he'll project his new buys all teh time on screen, even jump on the desk to show off lol but he was cool and physiology lessons were fun. Oh teh good old uni days, nowadays all i do is run and fall

No no take it back, no rebound relationship. Dont listen to me, what to i know. Piyali should be a sinister sister๐Ÿ˜† Well greener pastures, you know new horizons, new settings etc and recycling beacuse 'Go green' is their slogan, so Maan should be the ambassodor since he'll defo renew his love with Geet. Dont tell me, my logics and jokes are lame ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Coz i already know lol

BTW I love that i am selected for a reply, it makes me feel so special๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

Ahh more then my repsonse I was way more intrigued by Nohar's, am I lost or something. Just how long has Nohar written for, because I had her down as a new entrant?
Nohar when your back i need answers๐Ÿ˜Š and a list of all your stories, BTW you'll enjoy Flame as a reader, an elite reader. I love her comments. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OK that that my waffling as been done with lets start the business

Chapter 5

I told you Neil sounds like a reader i'd fall for and I have, he sounds like a gem. Dead gentlemanly, my dream type lol but my-my types are the crazy wierdo's ๐Ÿ˜†. Thanks to Chad โค๏ธ. Geet seems so different to her past, she's almost been pushed to a corner of course by herself. However i have seen it inreality and what you're written amkes teh past memory come to life, Honestly my heart and mouth goes out for Geet, she doesnt deserve this, yet she cant make herself heal. She's now a shadow of her past life, no longer chirpy or chatty rather an introvert and solemn. This isnt her, this shouldnt be her? yet she's trying to mould back, is that possible. There's a saying 'experience changes personality', has her persona changed due to the experience she had with Maan. Has his love seriously left her crippled, maybe it was best for them to move on then. BTW teh question still stands, how can love die between two, where does it go and why? Question, who'd be like woman how am i meant to know lol

The joke made me giggle too, so so unfortanate for Neil lol. But he seems to be infactuated by Geet or am I seeing or rather say instigating again lol. Her laugh barring him speechless said that to me. She finally decides to join her collegeues because of teh statement 'whats holding you back' mentally she wants to fight herself and reform back to her usual herself. IS THAT POSSIBLE? oh I hate what became of them, imagine me crying on the floor like those messy toddlers lol

Even though shes there, its liek she isnt. the people have given up on her, but has she? i hope she hasnt. Neil is trying too, then the past reflects her real perosnality where she's this chatterbox and Maan has to tell her to shut up. Thei date was cute in all ways, and yes Maan did fell for her first๐Ÿ˜‰ I HATE WHAT BECAME OF THEM๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ i am no longer on teh floor crying but wailing agaisnt the glassed window ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† PS i wear make-up, so imagine the horror๐Ÿ˜ณ

the breakdown was so so so heart-touching. Its raw and relatable for me, my sister pinned for her ex for so long and hated herself for it, so Geet's distress and anger is befitting and heart churning, she shouldnt go through that. Rano not having the ehart to see her daughter in pain is so understandable, they say 'the good a tested'. So maybe this is Geet's test before the happily ever after. Maybe i am confusing relality with fiction but i had a impulsive hate for Maan in this part, even though he was or is a nice guy in thsi FF. But her internal fight made it seem like it was he that seeked the divorce but rather it was mutual form what i remember.  But teh dislike still stands, this FF bares resemblance and I naturally fall for Geet harder lol

Can i finish with I HATE WHAT BECAME OF THEM.  

Do write even if its slower, plus good luck with work and all๐Ÿ˜Š I know perfectly well how life complicates with work and all

n SORRY for the grammer and spelling error๐Ÿ˜ณ (im sure theres plenty)

Soph, mann and maan are spelled differently

MAAN - Pride

MANN - Heart, mann rhymes with sun

I hope the confusion is cleared now.

Btw, I too hate what became of them ๐Ÿ˜† So Kawaii if you're contesting votes for title change count that 2 now ๐Ÿ˜†

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Painful update..very well written...when  neil asked geet to join for night party to denied it but she had Laughter when another colleague passed a quick joke  & neil got shocked to hear as geet was not much mixing with them even for talking... with surprise at night geet joined to neil & others but could not got mix in that circumstances made her alone...when neil told her to speak to others as she was always quiet which remembered her past with maan where he called her talkative ( maneet nice date)...excited for maan's life in pain or adjusting himself to move on..
excited for next...thanks for pm..!!
'Moving On doesn't mean Forgetting It Means You Choose Happiness Over Hurt... Sometimes Heart Needs More Time to Accept What Mind Already Knows... One of The Most Courageous Decision will Ever Make is to Finally Let Go of What is Hurting the Heart & Soul'...!!

Edited by uluvmg - 5 years ago