Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
i cried ... geet breakdown was soo soo...
she was trying to cheer herslef thats really pricked me
sad update

taahir004 thumbnail
Emotional Chapter 

I think its easier to pretend to act strong and slowly one also believes the same 
but it just small little incidents to make one realize the true situation 
and I believe until now Geet felt she is over Maan and that she is over a bad relationship
but a marriage just to break is no small issue .
and this fact probably now hits Geet deeply she could not truly get over Maan 
she kept herself aloof and stayed away from the fact of moving on in life 
to move on in life takes a lot of strength and I'm not sure if Maan and Geet 
even took to resolving their issues but now she feels her relation with Maan was not to end in such a bad way 
I feel sad for her yet I also feel that both she and Maan did not try hard enough and both of them will surely be sour towards life 
Geet can't even socialize freely at this point yet before she dated Maan she was a chatter box it seems her whole persona changed but is Maan truly at fault for that 
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very emotional update 
geet still remembering maan when she thinks she move on 
geet cried a lot after spending evening with her college team   
nostalgicmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The harder you try to forget someone the harder you remember them..Same is happening with geet..How strong we may try to portray ourself within our own world we do realise it's hard and it's killing ourselves to let it go.hope the phace will be over for geet soon
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi,
Good to have you back... yes this meltdown was very necessary for Geet in fact this may be a turning point in her to think over of their decision to divorce each other... the reasoning may give her a little breather to understand what and where she is now... to accept the fact of her status... without being burdened by emotions and her pain... she did need to let out and think with a straight mind and heart about the life she had with Maan and what was it that was still holding her back.. love, commitment... habit... or maybe something else... let's see...
Thnx
princysingh thumbnail
 at a slow pace.😕
Hello, 😃

Jokes apart, I am just a little busy with my job and life. Sucks the life out of me I tell ya.🤢 
But am glad to be back and to be writing. 😳
Hope you guys are happy to see me too.😉

I have loads of replies for you all... the update is right below this post!!!😃

@All: 

Piyali and Neil have unsettled you guys, eh?😉 I have a few twists and turns here. Can we have a little more patience? I promise to surprise you guys. I think I will have one more chapter before we go back to the past, full-fledged!!! Hope you guys are ready for the romanc,...I mean ride!!!😃

@taahir004:
new partners...hmm. do you think they are looking for new partners???😕

@vrinda22
 akka you are asking me about romantic stuffs? warning you...beware of the romantic stuffs here!!!
oops, did I reveal way too much?😲

@anmirza
hey, how are you? first of all, thanks a ton for such amazing reply. you guys make me go on.⭐️ Neil and Piyali have already made people angry!!😆 you asked who I see as neil and piyali, then my answer is no-one. 

I don't have faces to my characters. even my maan and geet don't have faces. they just have structures. I like my readers to own the story when they read and that is why i never give faces to my characters. you can choose whoever you like and give them a face of your liking. 

With the powers vested in me as a writer, I give you guys a reader's liberty!!! 😆

okay, I shall shut my mouth up now.
thanks for being with me, always. 😳

@SHIK.LOVMAANEET:
can't promise anything about pairing maaneet with different characters. anything can happen... may be a twist too. who knows?😉

@aashi14
hey. thanks for an amazing response. yes, real is completely opposite of reel. keeping both worlds separate has to be the key to a sane mind.

@kansya
would it also make you happy that this writer is also in Hyderabad presently?😉

@Flame_of_Forest
first of all, welcome to my thread. I have seen you in lot of threads, including nivi and shika. It's amazing to see you here. The story has lot in its kitty and I hope you like them as well.😳

@Twenty1st
how about simply calling me "aishu" or "aish"...that wouldn't turn you dyslexic I guess!!! 😆
i love your humor sophie.. you are one amazing woman!!!⭐️

Mannmarziyan... can be deconstructed as Mann = heart and Marzi = Wish. It means heart's wish.

there are lot of small small things that are hard to let go because they become your habit. maaneet are treading on the same path. they need a cathartic release at some point. and yes, in your guy-falls-first-world, you can make it however you want.
about professors, gah, I tell you I had one who would enter the class, call roll numbers and ask questions. and dare anyone knew answer...so we all used to get mass-punishments.

p.s piyali and rebound relationship...ahem, you are you aren't instigating the dark side of me, because the concept seems interesting enough!!😃

greener pastures and ambassador of recycling??? 😲😲
omg sophie...where do you get that from? [roflol]🥱

@PaintedSky
Congratulations new mommy. sending lots of love and blessings to you and your babies. ummah😳

@Ginnosuke_Nohar
first of all, youkso. I have been your follower for quite a while and seeing you on the thread is nothing less than a celebration. trust me when I say i did a little mental dance when I saw your comment in there. 😆

Welcome to my world.
how beautifully you have written about stepping in someone's shoes and regreting about being judgmental!!! as humans, it is in our nature to do so; form opinions and ideas about people by their appearance. Only when we get to know people closely that we realize how wrong we had been all this while!!!
I
 was at a writer's block when I was typing chapter 2. I had no idea how to begin and how to end. and that was the time I came across nuvole bianche... I sat listening to it for hours until I could write. music is often my inspiration, esply the ones without words. they stir some feelings that is inexplicable in words.

I did not want to say this but if you liked this concept, then I would love to hear your thoughts on my story Someone Like You. It is one of those stories that inspires me a lot. I would love to know what interpretation you have for that...
thanks a lot for being here. hope to see you more.😳

---------------------------------------------------------
Scroll Down For Update!!!

love,
kawaii
[/QUOTE]
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Emotional update..
Thank you for pm..
Continue soon..
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update 
Waiting for next update 
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous update. Neil asked Geet for outing with colleagues. Geet first refused but then agreed on insistence. Geet did not liked in the party and sitting alone. She is not getting along with others. On returning home she is crying badly as she is not able to forget Maan.
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb update..
i cant see geet like this...
poor girl..feel so much for her...
the past is so baeautiful to read...
waiting for nxt part...