Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hoping that you'll be back real soon!!! Good luck with everything! Can't wait to read further!
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Take your time.
We will wait
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

Hi everyone.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I know I have been absconding and that you guys are eagerly waiting for a long time now. But believe me when I say that I have been going through a crazy time right now. The holiday season remained extremely busy at personal front. The new year has brought itself a big change in my life on the professional front. I need time to sail through, which I will, and be back asap. I have chapters written half hazardly and I do not want to give an update for the sake if it. 

I could have said nothing and remained invisible but YOU GUYS Don't Deserve That for all the love you have showered on me all these years.

Please have faith and patience. I will be back soon, hopefully by the end of this month.

Thanks for all the love. 🤗❤️

Love,
Kawaii

happy new year 

thanks for note
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the note
We will wait 
Take your time 
Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
BOOKMARKING. The leads are already separating.I've always read about estranged couple or marriage in trouble kind of stories so it will be nice to read something different. 
taahir004 thumbnail
Thank you for the note totally appreciate it 
will wait for an update in the month of February
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Chap 4

Who is this Piyali? I wonder what you have in store? Don't tell me his rebound relationship, please say no, I never feel that is the just way of ending things plus Piyali deserves better though right she no one in particular for me lol. Can I just repeat I hate I MEAN I HATE WHAT BECAME OF THEM? Piyal's an college friend and someone who had a crush on him, hmm maybe definitely the rebound type but I hope it isnt. I am naively hoping that the time away from one another would them both; Maan and Geet, realise the love between them and hopefully they would come to be once again but how silly right, weren't they living apart during the divorce period?

So she moved to Sweden recently and him being there just worked, why do I doubt Piyali already. Is she a planned card by his mother, does she want Piyali and Maan together, considering her dislike for Geet it would make sense especially if she already had Piyali as her ideal DIL. So Geet changed his habits, aww if that inst love than what is. I HATE WHAT BECAME OF THEM

Geet joined work too, I'm happy for her atleast she has a change in the scenery and now she can move on. Who is this guy? Don't tell me her greener pastures, please say no? There's no one greener than Maan, he might as well be the ambassador of recycling lol, that too recycling Geet's life. Eww that sounds like some cheap pick line used by dingy characters, oh boy that's gross lol. Neil sounds like a cahracter I may fancy lol

I love reading of the past Geet and Maan, I totally love how Maan asked her out. Ow I do like the prospect of Geet and Neil too but lets scratch that Geet and Maan need to be the end product after all it is a MG story lol. So both are moving on it seems, thought neil and geet are ok I however don't like Piyali and maan as much, curse my geel loving ability lol

Oh I hate what became of them, might I suggest renaming the story to I HATE WHAT BECAME OF THEM! lol
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 4
Nice... Both have etheir flashbacks... And it's still affecting them... It's not easy to forget... 
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for note...exited for wonderful update... but take your own time...!!
anitha_tooty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy New year to u(my current favy authour in IF) and to all fellow readers like me.
We will wait until u back, take ur own time.i luv ur concern for us.