Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Part 3

and then life goes on. it stumbles upon at few moments with the awkward silences, down-trip through the memories, the habits of the past, and then tries to adjust with the new routine.

the parents on both the sides are trying to support, there could be various reasons one of course for their child like in Geet's case, and other for more than that. Seems Maan's mother and Geet did not have a very good bond developed.

Did their parents try to counsel to rethink on their decisions.

and their first meet and meets after were like, like it happens with many people around. so Geet was a student then, new to the foreign country, she seemed very cheerful, chatty and enthusiastic. that desi hai..achchha hai.. was too good 😆
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update...wow new entry in maaneet life... maan was busy in his work but surprised to see visitor as his old college friend who knew everything about his marriage & divorce but still she had crush oh no...geet also met with one professor whom she had to assist...excited for role of new entry in maaneet life...hope both should help them as jodi maker not broker...thanks for pm...excited for next...loved to read their date so excited for it...!!
Edited by uluvmg - 5 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Interesting Chapter 

It seems both Maan and Geet are moving ahead in their lives 
making a new start could always be difficult 
but its good they moving forward 
Maan's friend Piyali has moved to his city and seems like she had once liked him 
and now perhaps she will be given that chance to be a couple 
yes Maan's memories are on slow mode 
while Geet to remembers the past when Maan asked her out for coffee 
and yes I would like to know about their first date 
though they both are separated and moving on in life it would be great 
if at some point they both realize they still love each other and need to be with each other 
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy new year Kawaai
I swear down I forget the spelling of your UN every time, simply seeing the UN makes me feel dyslexic; which I am not lol

Kitna complicated names haha se late ho lol, btw what does it mean? And sorry for the delayed comment

Anyway here it goes

Chap 3
Oh yeah, hope your better now?
I wanted to ask what does Manmariziyan mean? I don't know maybe I man wrong, but I presumed it means my wish' since I know marzi means wish. I often tend to deconstruct words to know its meaning, most often its wrong and we all know just how correct google translate is lol

Anyway it seems like the usual mother and daughter in law stuff between Geet and Maan's mum, she didn't like her, why? Though his mother seems well and all but I still dislike the idea of her not liking my Geet, pfft. On the other hand, I love Geet's family especially her dad. The scene on the dining table reminded me of a long forgotten incident within my own life. A scene similar to that played out almost 8 years ago now when my eldest sister retuned form Bradford unsure of her marriage, later it broke and she was so broken, but now I'm glad it happened the way it did. She's better off without him, however I can't say the same for Geet, I want her solely for Maan unless he's a useless little prick then forget it lol
It's weird how the body's clock works, mentally she's still tuned to the Swedish time whether it's for Maan or a norm, that is still a thing that needs to be determined. But I reckon it's a blend of two. Aww I love how they met, the classic slip and fall but of course with a twist, she fell by his HOT car instead of his HOT body lol. Geet's such a chatty lady like he put it lol, by the way I get his frustration with cyclist, them and motorcyclist are a big pain in the bum lol. I like how an unusual friendship formed between the two. But looks like Geet was into him first, not that I blame her but so was he, I mean he did call her cute and then unintentionally looked out for her, so in my guy-falls-for-girl-first-world, Maan fell for this lovely maiden first lol, very appealing lol.

Gosh I knew a Mr Fowler and yes he was a real dick, an effin asswipe if you ask me lol. So both are just living it out, its taking time but they have found some sort of normalcy. Maybe I am inexperienced, or maybe its all the maaneet and romantic novels but how does love die between two lovers? So much so that they seek a divorce, I am intrigued to know what happens next.

Oh before I forget, I HATE WHAT HAPPENED OF THEM? Lol

It's unfair to say the least. Thank you and hope to see more updades, so the answer to the question in part 4 is to write, write and write some more

See you soon with chap 4 comments

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi everyone.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I know I have been absconding and that you guys are eagerly waiting for a long time now. But believe me when I say that I have been going through a crazy time right now. The holiday season remained extremely busy at personal front. The new year has brought itself a big change in my life on the professional front. I need time to sail through, which I will, and be back asap. I have chapters written half hazardly and I do not want to give an update for the sake if it. 

I could have said nothing and remained invisible but YOU GUYS Don't Deserve That for all the love you have showered on me all these years.

Please have faith and patience. I will be back soon, hopefully by the end of this month.

Thanks for all the love. 🤗❤️

Love,
Kawaii
Edited by kawaii_geet - 5 years ago
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You'll be back by the end of this year!!!!!! So long!😭
But will be waiting 😭
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5