Bepannah, My thoughts, Toe the line!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts~ ep 170 8.11.18  Toe the line!

In the main , siblings from  both  Hooda's and Siddiqui's  families  try to adhere to the rules of being at loggerheads with their opposing families. But how long can they keep up with meeting the standards their families enforce upon them? Even during the  festivities and good will of Diwali both Hoodas and Siddiqui's carry on with their animosity and expect their children to do the same. Bear grudges towards others. Here predominately the two who come to mind are Arjun and Noor. Both have feelings towards each other but their families speak on the contrary for both of them, demanding they give up each other.

We have Adi and Zoya who fought against their families and got married. Their headlong battle was painful and although they gave a name to their love, but Zoya had to give up her family and currently is barely accepted by Anjana. The episode shows that Arjun and Noor too have begun to cross the river of fire which will eventually lead them to  make more stronger links between each other.

The gruelling manner in which Waseem slaps Arjun then forces his daughter to openly speak out for the benefit of the Hoodas  that Noor  does not love Arjun, its Arjun Hooda who is going crazy after Zoya Siddiqui .The scene is a replica of how Adi  and Zoya were pulled to pieces and cruelly forced to stopped seeing each other. However, Waseem was beaten in Adi and Zoya's case, as both dug their heels in and went ahead and got married against all odds.

Sadly all hope of things ever getting better between the two families seem bleak more than ever. The heated almost uncouth argument between Anjana and Waseem brings out the bitterness and loathing that continues  between the Hooda's and Siddiqui's. The cruel character assainations that Anjana and Waseem carry out towards Noor and Arjun is demeaning and low level talk. Both equally mock each others  parenting skills, which are seen as grossly faulty in upbringing their children. Such  a pity that Arjun's noble act of safeguarding Noor s sanctity is screamed down by a slinging verbal match between Anjana and Waseem. Its interesting to see that both Waseem and Anjana seem to be the spoke persons for their entire family. Both their spouses are less assertive  and vociferous  in the presence of their  loud mouth  partners.

The idea is to make much noise which will quell all chances of another Hooda  son from accepting a Siddiqui! Waseem's parenting skills as a father's of two character less out of control  daughters is once again  cruelly put on the line by Anjana. Her arrogance  of being the rich mother of two sons is boldly brought out. Seems like a sons and daughters divide! Overall both Waseem and Anjana seem like two peas in a pod, both commonplace and without finesses  in their verbal exchanges and immoral mindset!

If Noor refuses to acknowledge Arjun. Arjun too later on, to appease his mother. For family peace and quiet, lies through his teeth and assures his mother that he too has given up on Noor!

Adi when he gets to know about Arjun's sacrifice.. is very emotional. It's  moving when Adi confesses  before his brother, that he is one blind fool who fails to see  even with a pair of eyes. Adi however loves the idea of Noor and Arjun! and when Arjun dithers! Adi backs him with such spirit! That it was him and Noor that helped Zoya and him to get together! It was shrewd of Adi though to keep up his act of falling out with Zoya now! to clear of any suspicion of Zoya and him on good terms!

It equally endearing to hear Zoya speaking out the truth in favour of Arjun.. she spoke in earnestness and not some fake lines! when she reminds Arjun that she believes he is the one of understands her; that she thinks of Arjun as her own brother! And as such she will always back him up. Zoya also admits showing concern about her sister Noor. I imagine the rough times Zoya went through trying to fight off her father Waseem's anti Aditya mindset. Something Zoya  is trying to clear to this very day. Like Adi is doing to clarify his mothers dislike towards Zoya. Thus it goes without saying that both Adi and Zoya will use every power in their hands to bring Noor and Arjun together!

Zoya proves to the enemy that she is fearless! When she  takes nani drunk as a  wet sponge! back to Rajveer's  flat. Zoya  scores a psychological victory when she maintains the upper hand by refusing to work with them if he cannot get his act together, by keeping a check on his foot loose drunken nani! who dared to set foot in Hooda house! Zoya is well prepared to fend off any blunders this dead drunk old woman makes if at all she endeavours to speak!

Nani  does come out with incomprehensible drunken gibberish! But  when she mumbles Aditya  Hooda.. Hooda.. Zoya jumps in irate and turns the tables! That nani was so out of her senses that she nearly  was in Aditya's face! Zoya rumbles away at Rajveer that she literally had  to drag her out of Aditya's sight! hastily bring her here to the flat. Zoya even is incensed with Rajveer that she even found this camera in nani's drawstring purse! Zoya enjoys being in the offensive  when she accuses Rajveer that  did he sent nani to Hooda house to spy on her?? well then its pointless  her working with them if he cannot trust her! Rajveer turns defensive and gives nani lemon water to bring her around!

But the drunk biddy only pulls ridiculous hand gestures to confess she drank! And then they danced she tosses her arms in mid air! Her speech is monosyllabic! So when Rajveer tries to interrogate her! it's to no avail! Zoya smug as a bug leaves Rajveer! Assured that nani has no recollection of what she saw! Thus, whenever Zoya visits Rajveer's flat she always has a motive in mind and a mission to accomplish!    

Adi waits for her in the car , his mission was to find out information about one Kalpana  loads of the name come up! he shows Zoya his search. It's mind boggling one Vandana note sounds suicidal ? The person they search for will require  some search.. Adi suggests he gets nani drunk! drunk enough so she blurts out the truth about this Vandana! Zoya suggests he abandon the idea! as she's seen Rajveer  will from now on keep a closer eye on nani! Question is can he? The woman is an alcoholic!     

Zoya s hunch is correct! after she leaves Rajveer has a go at  nani  about her drunken  escapades ! Aditya could have found her trespassing at Hooda house!if she carries on like this they might as well shelve their revenge! Nani vows never to touch a drop! But we know that's its like telling her not to breath! For very soon Adi will be using her weakness and she'll  click glasses with him! whether nani  comes out with Vandana's truth before a disguised Adi is yet to be seen?    

Well its Diwali  worship in Hooda house! Traditionally led by the bahu of the house! Even on this auspicious occasion! Anjana has her qualms about Zoya  sitting with Adi  and leading  worship! She's back to square one with hating Zoya!  fuelled of course by what transpired between her and Waseem, and the whole Arjun saving Noor and claiming to love her bit! makes matter even worse!   

Adi and Zoya just know what to do !even though by default! Just to maintain the family tradition! Adi will kick start the reverse psychology! For starters he refuses to sit in worship if Zoya sits beside  him! Zoya too  rejects the idea! Both  begin to squabble as Adi tells her to leave! toes the line!  as both know that Anjana will want the worship to go smoothly!  And  intervene! Thus both argue more! till Anjana requests Adi to sit for worship! even  with a heavy heart she requests Zoya too.. to keep up the family tradition! Both Adi and Zoya exchange glances! The reverse psychology seems to work! and both sit beside each other  as Adi makes sure that  the new bahu Zoya  of the house,  initiates the puja that celebrates the arrival of goddess Lakshmi in Hooda household.. hamlet53 9.11.18   

The best bit in the episode is that, Arjun's love for Noor is out in the open. Long  enough have these lesser lights  shone dimly. Now lets hope the bright light of the sun  can bring out the true appreciation  of these younger siblings who have the capacity  to spread love and joy between both warring two families.  Have to say, the cast put in great effort  in bringing out the true essence of the episode.

NB: dear readers for some reason Iam unable to edit my Index so till the mods help me out I will post previous  episode link at the end of current thoughts .. this is ep 169 [Wednesday's]

Little light in the dark..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous hammie..episode was really good but ur thoughts are always icing on cake fr me
Even thgh u wereusy u managed to gve us ur precious thoughts..hats off dear..
I know u must be loving ArNoor part.. bechare are going thru alot.. waseem n anjana are phate dhhol.. Allah bachae.. they dun even care fr the venue.. kahinbi they can start with their hatered.. ufff

Im loving all the drama in bepannaah nowadays.. n m glad im getting ur thoughts after each epi, its indeed a bliss ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful postโค๏ธ
it was a filler episode though๐Ÿ˜†

The idea is to make much noise which will quell all chances of another Hooda  son from accepting a Siddiqui! Waseem's parenting skills as a father's of two character less out of control  daughters is once again  cruelly put on the line by Anjana. Her arrogance  of being the rich mother of two sons is boldly brought out. Seems like a sons and daughters divide! Overall both Waseem and Anjana seem like two peas in a pod, both commonplace and without finesses  in their verbal exchanges and immoral mindset!

yeah another reason for both the families to hate each other ... loved how arjun was so aggressive!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Well its Diwali  worship in Hooda house! Traditionally led by the bahu of the house!Even on this auspicious occasion! Anjana has her qualms about Zoya  sitting with Adi  and leading  worship! She's back to square one with hating Zoya!  fuelled of course by what transpired between her and Waseem, and the whole Arjun saving Noor and claiming to love her bit! makes matter even worse!   

finally adi knows about arnoor now.. i really hope he helps arjun and noor in future along with zoya๐Ÿ˜†

and it's diwali.. let's see how that goes
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful postโค๏ธ  hello Maryam, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ me here to  resume collection of hearts.. for Adi and Zoya

it was a filler episode though๐Ÿ˜†
badtemeezi ke champs , were both at it motor mouthing it off!

The idea is to make much noise which will quell all chances of another Hooda  son from accepting a Siddiqui! Waseem's parenting skills as a father's of two character less out of control  daughters is once again  cruelly put on the line by Anjana. Her arrogance  of being the rich mother of two sons is boldly brought out. Seems like a sons and daughters divide! Overall both Waseem and Anjana seem like two peas in a pod, both commonplace and without finesses  in their verbal exchanges and immoral mindset!

yeah another reason for both the families to hate each other ... loved how arjun was so aggressive!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Arjun  is an all time sweetie...  but wow he was  superman himself!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Well its Diwali  worship in Hooda house! Traditionally led by the bahu of the house!Even on this auspicious occasion! Anjana has her qualms about Zoya  sitting with Adi  and leading  worship! She's back to square one with hating Zoya!  fuelled of course by what transpired between her and Waseem, and the whole Arjun saving Noor and claiming to love her bit! makes matter even worse!   

finally adi knows about arnoor now.. i really hope he helps arjun and noor in future along with zoya๐Ÿ˜†  I loved Adi's reaction he too clearly likes the idea  of  Noor and Arjun as a couple love the bromance between the brothers.. what a pair!

and it's diwali.. let's see how that goes  don't know about our fav Jodi.. but  Anjana will surely do some tamasha     this is such a lovely set of pics Maryam... surreal silver glow..๐Ÿ˜ƒ just beautiful
thanks for your continued support for my thoughts..I was so looking forward to      seeing your fantastic pictures..   thanks so much , much love ,yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo Nusi๐Ÿ˜ƒ me happy to see my loyal reader
Fabulous hammie..episode was really good but ur thoughts are always icing on cake fr me
Even thgh u wereusy u managed to gve us ur precious thoughts..hats off dear..
you know my Bepannah Ishq  for  writing it travels every where with me... bas hospital mein was  too ill to sit up so missed Bepannah writing a lot..
I know u must be loving ArNoor part.. bechare are going thru alot.. waseem n anjana are phate dhhol.. Allah bachae.. they dun even care fr the venue.. kahinbi they can start with their hatered.. ufff
yes poor Noor and Arjun.. see compared to Adi and Zoya  they didn't have much jhatkas in life to toughen them up.. now this doorie will teach them how to fight for their love .. besides now the sher Adi  and his sherni Zoya is with them too!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Im loving all the drama in bepannaah nowadays.. n m glad im getting ur thoughts after each epi, its indeed a bliss ๐Ÿ˜ณ yes me too loving the drama and last night was my  favourite  episode..  Tuesday 's one... very  powerful performances... lets enjoy watching Bepannah... much love, as ever yours hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago