Bepannah,My thoughts, Little light in the dark...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts~ ep 169 7.11.18  Little light in the dark..

Under cover of darkness, Adi and Zoya manage to light and celebrate Diwali the festival of lights. Although their light of love flickers occasionally by the intermittent interruption of dark evil forces, but their true love still maintains its steady light.

The episode is a fine mix of scenes depicted in part darkness and part light. This keeps intact that notion, that even in  portrayed visual darkness, short bursts of light keeps peeping through,to expel the darkness of ignorance and half truths.

The episode also to me, refers to opening and closing doors. Doors relate to change ,move and shift from one place to another. Interestingly enough, a door in nature also relates to a duality of purpose. Where it serves to let out. It also serves to keep in. An open door as it were, stands for new opportunities in life. While a closed or locked door, symbolizes  an obstruction  in the wake of new openings and a fresh break.

Zoya is alert, all the more since she's the only one at home. Front door open, instigates her investigative skills. She ventures forward to find out with her phone light.. it's her natural  instinct to sense danger and thus common sense prevails and she closes the front door. Closed door in this case, relates to keeping danger out of private territory. The irony lies in the fact that danger has already found access to Hooda house. Mystery  woman's hidden secret against the Hooda's  provides her the very key for to limp her way into Zoya and Adi Hooda's domain, behind closed doors.

Characters in the episode are shown groping, fumbling in the dark  in  search of the truth. Zoya finds out  an intruder in the dark, who is there to steal what he is owed any way! The limping woman, opens a door! and stumbles across the stark act that Adi and Zoya put up before the world.  Whether Adi and Zoya's truth produces a positive out come is yet to be seen. But since the truth that they are together and not separate  has substance, I can only hope that it reaps good results. The only snag unsolved that remains, is who keeps and eye on them and why?

Noor continues to maintain a closed door policy towards Arjun s love. Yet her unpleasant encounter  with the random gate crashers at the Diwali party, certainly forces her to open doors and value Arjun's timely rescue of her chastity. The scene forces  Noor to see that she was unwise in her action to go readily with total strangers, to a room. All just to spite Arjun. The room Noor is led to, opens and closes to unsavoury, with intent to commit dark deeds. In this event, its Arjun who as the light barges through the door! to dispel darkness of evil and proves his light of sincere love for Noor!  I would like to believe that this open door, will herald a new stage in Arjun and Noor's progressing love .As previously their families blocked the door of love from opening to each others true sentiments.

Zoya opening and closing doors, checking  for some intruder! Finally Adi's room leads her to the truth! Subtly lit up room with fairy lights! The mirror a reminder of what's real and what's a mere reflection of reality! to top it all the intruder reveals him self a bare torso Adi! his intentions appear, as suspicious as his naked chest!  Zoya does come prepared with a weapon! A small LED hand held lamp! The scene is a reminder when she accosted Adi before, quite fearlessly with a penknife!!

Behind closed doors! While the mystery woman struggles to find her way! Zoya  waving with her  LED lit weapon!  is stumped by the semi clad Adonis who admires himself , plus her reaction in their reflection in the mirror! Adi's adores her reaction, which is still refusal to grant him with his over due kiss! Even the Sanjana ploy fails in Adi's attempt to make Zoya give into his wanton moves.. close they come.. but she manages to save her self and continues to give Adi the chase! He can kiss! who so ever! But not her! it matters not to her! but it matters to him! its her lips he rightfully seeks! Adi nearly seals her lips with his... but misses! Tough luck!  he has to don his flimsy sheer shirt! One tortured husband! But all  towards a good cause.. in jest, in amorous passes, woo his wife enough so one day she too can reciprocate aptly!              She yes willingly..

Safe behind the closed door of their inner sanctum! The light of love sparks up in Adi, but in Zoya the little light, dances! The endearing scene shows some romantic turns, flicks, unfurls, boisterous , playful capers of love!  Adi's heart warbles, his heart needs her heart..  their love knows no boundaries! How as a husband he waits, to celebrate his Diwali..by lighting  the flame of love in her! that light which  banished the darkness of his past!

The mirror stands as a witness to their Bepannah love! hidden from the world but  uncovered  in the form of a clandestine romance which involves both! Equally!  Both their profiles  pressed against the  shinning mirror relates to how Adi and Zoya  lead a divided life. One  public face and the other private face. One real face , while the other a reflection of reality! Yet  their divided lives still share the one true light of love!

Apart from the  tender moments of the married couple, we also see some comic scenes.. like Adi's bottle of champagne  gets guzzled down by the mystery woman! and her drunken inebriated drawl ,which  literally  raids our romantic couple!  

We are left with unanswered questions. Doors have been opened to Adi and Zoya's real relationship. Will the uninvited intruder retain what she saw? The truth behind Zoya and Adi's charade? Well, not all is lost! Its Adi's turn now, to disguise himself and pay the big eye that checks out Hooda's house a visit! The mystery woman begged Adi for booze! Adi will certainly oblige her.. this time not in his house..but in hers!  Hamlet53.8.11.18  

Sorry for the terribly late post.. but I find it difficult  to stop myself  from writing on this wonderful forum.. thanks for the silent readers who still find time to read my thoughts.. much love hammie

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic as ever hammie.. brilliant
Hooda's or siddiquis both as parents are equally arrogant n egoistic.. khaie the less said abt the better

I do feel Rajveer n nani knew AdiZoya are hoodwinking.. i think its part of their plan to send them to Pune.. somehw i do feel all the drunk drama by nani was intentional.. khair lets see Pune holds lot many secrets n we gonna find the real culprit soon.. 

Hope u gonna enjoy ur vacations.. Budapest is going to be amazing im sue.. luv n luck always..
Hamlet53 thumbnail

helooo Nusi..😃   lovely to see you shinning your little light on Bepannah
Fantastic as ever hammie.. brilliant
Hooda's or siddiquis both as parents are equally arrogant n egoistic.. khaie the less said abt the better
yes this is the issue.. both act snooty .. its all in their big names..
I do feel Rajveer n nani knew AdiZoya are hoodwinking.. i think its part of their plan to send them to Pune.. somehw i do feel all the drunk drama by nani was intentional.. khair lets see Pune holds lot many secrets n we gonna find the real culprit soon.. 
well so far we happily see them being duped! but yes yesterday's episode which I caught on to this morning.. was a big shock! especially precap!  still from Raj and his nani I expect any thing!
Hope u gonna enjoy ur vacations.. Budapest is going to be amazing im sue.. luv n luck always..
its a beautiful city, with lots of bridges, across the river Danube, castles,  enjoyed a lot..but despite that was restless as I wanted to write my thoughts about Friday's Bepannah.. watched it on line and found it to be a great episode... going to update my Index now.. ErumMalik bepannah mod helped me to get it functioning again.. it was closed.. as no comments where made on  for the past three months..
thanks for sharing your thoughts , lets enjoy watching Zoya and Adi.. much love hammie

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post❤️
what a HOT episode it was☺️... harshad gave me goosebumps☺️

Noor continues to maintain a closed door policy towards Arjun s love. Yet her unpleasant encounter  with the random gate crashers at the Diwali party, certainly forces her to open doors and value Arjun's timely rescue of her chastity. The scene forces  Noor to see that she was unwise in her action to go readily with total strangers, to a room. All just to spite Arjun.

as i said em liking the fact that they are focusing on arnoor.. and now both families know about them.. they still love each other kinda painful to see them like that!

Behind closed doors! While the mystery woman struggles to find her way! Zoya  waving with her  LED lit weapon!  is stumped by the semi clad Adonis who admires himself , plus her reaction in their reflection in the mirror! Adi's adores her reaction, which is still refusal to grant him with his over due kiss! Even the Sanjana ploy fails in Adi's attempt to make Zoya give into his wanton moves.. close they come.. but she manages to save her self and continues to give Adi the chase! He can kiss! who so ever! But not her! it matters not to her! but it matters to him! its her lips he rightfully seeks! Adi nearly seals her lips with his... but misses! Tough luck!  he has to don his flimsy sheer shirt! One tortured husband! But all  towards a good cause.. in jest, in amorous passes, woo his wife enough so one day she too can reciprocate aptly!  She yes willingly..

ufff that entry of adi☺️.. UFFF screens on FIRE!!!☺️
now it was adi's turn to seduce her☺️
but he just came to change his shirt.. zoya staring at him☺️!!
zoya ko farak nahi parta but still he wants to kiss her!☺️
the whole sequence was so beautiful

upar se nani ko masle hain🤣.. kiss kar na usay🤣
nani was hilarious she made me laugh so hard🤣... and adi omg itni pee li hain ab ghar kaise jayegi nani oh God this guy🤣🤣

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful post❤️   yes its was a  shock treatment post!

what a HOT episode it was☺️... harshad gave me goosebumps☺️   he has a sturdy strong body.. it was well used  in the scene.. created  the reaction he wanted from Zoya!😛   staring at him!😛

Noor continues to maintain a closed door policy towards Arjun s love. Yet her unpleasant encounter  with the random gate crashers at the Diwali party, certainly forces her to open doors and value Arjun's timely rescue of her chastity. The scene forces  Noor to see that she was unwise in her action to go readily with total strangers, to a room. All just to spite Arjun.

as i said em liking the fact that they are focusing on arnoor.. and now both families know about them.. they still love each other kinda painful to see them like that!
yes this was the way it had to come out.. as Arjun is the subdued one in comparison with Adi... the scene had to be dramatic so Arjun can leap into action

Behind closed doors! While the mystery woman struggles to find her way! Zoya  waving with her  LED lit weapon!  is stumped by the semi clad Adonis who admires himself , plus her reaction in their reflection in the mirror! Adi's adores her reaction, which is still refusal to grant him with his over due kiss! Even the Sanjana ploy fails in Adi's attempt to make Zoya give into his wanton moves.. close they come.. but she manages to save her self and continues to give Adi the chase! He can kiss! who so ever! But not her! it matters not to her! but it matters to him! its her lips he rightfully seeks! Adi nearly seals her lips with his... but misses! Tough luck!  he has to don his flimsy sheer shirt! One tortured husband! But all  towards a good cause.. in jest, in amorous passes, woo his wife enough so one day she too can reciprocate aptly!  She yes willingly..

ufff that entry of adi☺️.. UFFF screens on FIRE!!!☺️ 
now it was adi's turn to seduce her☺️ yes it was.. both were flirting 😆   the expressions they both gave were both funny and amorous..
but he just came to change his shirt.. zoya staring at him☺️!!
zoya ko farak nahi parta but still he wants to kiss her!☺️
the whole sequence was so beautiful 
 I loved their expressions,  a moody cheesed off Adi and a naughty, teasing faced Zoya.. provoking him into light romantic actions

upar se nani ko masle hain🤣.. kiss kar na usay🤣   great shots.. a lovely reminder of the episode
nani was hilarious she made me laugh so hard🤣... and adi omg itni pee li hain ab ghar kaise jayegi nani oh God this guy🤣🤣      yes this was a hilarious dialogue 😆😆

absolutely  fine  array  of photo shots! simply delightful Maryam.. well done loyal reader for your on going support of my thoughts.. hammie is truly humbled..  much love , yours😃 hammie