Katta Subodh Bhave cha!!!!

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Welcome mandali to Subodh's Katta   What better day than today to open one for our shining star.  Have been meaning to make this thread since long, but somehow never got to.  
I guess some of my friends here do know of my soft corner for SB since the Kulavadhu days, and how I never tire talking about him...what to do, can't help it πŸ˜³

Since then, he has just grown from strength to strength πŸ‘   His Balgandharva, Lokamanya, Katyar, Hridyantar are films with a touch of class and surely not to be missed.  With Katyar Kaaljat Ghusli, he even proved his directorial prowess πŸ‘πŸΌ   

And currently he is making waves with his Tula Pahate Re

and of course Ani Kashinath Ghanekar!!!!!

Today, being his birthday, let's all wish him a very happy one...and may he be blessed always β€οΈ

Dear Subodh, wishing you a very happy birthday. May this coming year bring you a lot of success and happiness, and wish you get everything you deserve. Wishing you a healthy and a happy year . 

Keep smiling. Keep shining β­οΈβ€οΈ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-99U_GnBJQ[/YOUTUBE]

Want to keep this thread exclusively for SB and everything related to him.  So friends feel free to post about him πŸ˜‰   But firstly, wishes for the birthday boy, keep them coming πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by vidya0906 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday Subodh bhave
May you get all the success and happiness πŸ€—

Loving all the appreciation he is getting for AKG movie...
Its Praises for SB all over

LVMainkar thumbnail
Happy birthday Subodh Sir.. 
May god give u lot of success coming & forthcoming yrs.. 

Khara sangayacha tar survatila mala te avadat navte.., (majhe phakt 2 marathi actors aahet jyana mi mana pasun like & respect karte, te mhanje Sachin pilgaonkar sir & swapnil joshi sir) pan tyanche recent movies balgandharva, pushpak, katyar & Ofcoz kashinath.. 
& tv serials ka re durawa & now TPR.. 
Tyanchi acting baghun baghun mala te avadayala lagle & tyanchya acting chi fan hot gele.. 
& aata majhya list madhe he tisra naav add jhala.. 

Tyancha lagna jhalay mhanun, nahitar kiti tari muli aata tyanchya maage lagle asate,including me..  

Pan kharach tyancha hard work, dedication & acting skills baghun achambit hoyala hota... 
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HsppH birthday to you Subodh bhaveπŸ˜›
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wish a Very Happy Birthday to Subodh Bhave.  β­οΈ
Wishing him every success happiness and may all his creative dreams get fulfilled and he continue to bring glory back to Marathi cinema, wish he continues to mesmerise the audiences world over with his acting and direction.

Balgandharv Lokmanya Katyar and now Ani...Dr.Kashinath Ghanekar, he keeps raising the bar with every movie and raise the expectations of fans with every performance.

I watched Ani...Dr.Kashinath Ghanekar today, still to come out of the thrall.  Dr.Kashinath Ghanekar kharya arthane aayushya udhalun jagale ani Subodh Bhaveni jiv ootun tyana screen var jiwant kelay. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ekach manus ase Balgandharv sakarato, ase karari uttung Lokmanya Tilak, ase ved lavnare Katyar kaljat ghusavato, ani toch ase vadali Dr.Kashinath Ghanekar pan, Subodh Bhave ni rasikanchya hrudayat ashi bhakkam jaga milavliye, huge respect and admiration and love for Subodh Bhave.  
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Subodh Bhave. πŸ˜›β€οΈOn your birthday, may God bless you with happiness,good health ,prosperity and may all your dreams come true.Lots of wishes for your movie "Ani Dr.Kashinath Ghanekar" and all your upcoming projects. πŸ˜Š β­οΈ
Btw @vidya.. awesome thread. Loved it!!😳
Gayu_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A very happy birthday to the star who makes us smile everyday❀️
Happy birthday @subodhbhave

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you girls for posting your wishes   

@Hetal thanks dear for the appreciation πŸ˜›

@Maddy so you saw AKG and loved it too...lucky you...I may have to wait for the movie to come on TV or when the production house makes the DVD available.

@Reshu aahes kuthe tu? come on ya, its your SB ka bday and you wont wish him? πŸ˜”   Guess what I found just now?  SB's bday post made by you all those years back πŸ˜ƒ   going thru the posts, realized how crazy we were πŸ˜†

Posting that link, for anyone interested πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@vidya..can we send this link to SB?
An_Admirer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Subodh SirπŸ₯³

Hope all your wishes come true and you continue to carry the humble, happy-go-lucky & down-to-earth persona always...

Its your simplicity and your dedicated soul what we love... Your eyes speaking of ur experience and your smile speaking of your grt heart... There's not a single thing that we fans won't adore about you😳...
Loads of love from all your fans on your b'day sir❀️ 

Hope ADKG proves out to be the epic movie of the year and TPR to be the top grosser...
Edited by vidya0906 - 5 years ago