Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Lhethal.Me

KV literally reacted in the same vein to everything Sree said. Sree was mocking him about the "missed flights" so in anger he replied about the missed life. Then Sree called him kutta, KV retaliated with Doggy. Sree spat. KV spat back. So, as a viewer for me, KV wasn't wrong in anyway. 

It was the previous fight's residual anger. The calling entire family badtameez and then mimicking KV's apology to him after the injury. 

But from KV's viewpoint if he gets bashed this week, he is gonna take it hard. Getting taunted on clothes and lack of screen presence is a different thing. Getting pulled up for retaliating will have him thinking he's doing something wrong. And he might just fade back into the background. That is why am skeptical about this weekend. I hope he shrugs off whatever Salman says. I hope the caller of the week is for him and tells him he is doing well. 

Originally posted by: SP2684

Bashing the wrong contestant and praising the wrong contestants has become a weekend tradition of sorts from the last few seasons - it's Sallu I feel sorry for - the fat paycheque makes it worth it of course, but he looks so silly defending the indefensible and bashing and demotivating those who are in the right and have done well. 

But I agree with Lhethal.Me - KV will likely be bashed for what he said to Sree and the latter will enjoy his free pass and enjoy being painted a victim. It's laughable, but there you have it. KV will be bashed for being aggressive in the task - while Sree's uber physical behavior and threatening demeanor in and post the previous week's task was ignored completely. Somi and Surbhi invading personal spaces will be similarly ignored. 

Sab convenience ka khel hain - and as clueless as KV sometimes comes across, I really hope he realizes that he's in the right despite whatever bashing, and doesn't retreat to the background again.

Agreed with each and every word you both said. Sigh, such a sad case. I hope KV's done his bit of research on BB before he signed up for it and realises that whatever Salman says or what feedback they get from xyz isn't always the complete or even for that matter, a correct picture of what's going on outside or how is the audience's liking him so far. 

Speaking of, I hope KV, Deepika and Shrishti realise that when they're playing together, they have good chances of moving ahead in the game as opposed to playing against each other or under Shree or Happy Club's sovereignty. This whole week they collaborated with each other and see how well that worked out for each one of them. They should stick with each other as much as possible while forming alliances with other groups as and when required. 

PS I need to let you two know that it's always a pleasure discussing BB with you both. ðŸ˜³
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@annihilation- Same here. Mutual appreciation society ðŸ˜Ž 
BB is good exercise for the grey cells lol. Helps understand different personalities. 
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We all know how BB plays and manipulates so no matter how much you support a contestant based on what you see on screen or what is shown on screen. In the end, if BB decides to discard you, it can be done in a matter of 1 week
As of now, its sure that Sreesanth and Romil are in top 5

Also Every year at least 2 women in the final 5 is a must

Dipika is definitely there in top 5, One more female will be added on. I feel its between Jasleen or Srishty or Somi

Surbhi and Megha will be discarded soon

That leaves one spot, it could either be One male or one female

and it could be 1 celeb or 1 commoner

KVb, Deepak, Shiv , Rohith come into that category

so based on all these combinations

This is what I am going with

Sreesanth, Romil, Dipika, Jasleen or Srishty , KVb or Deepak

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tina59

We all know how BB plays and manipulates so no matter how much you support a contestant based on what you see on screen or what is shown on screen. In the end, if BB decides to discard you, it can be done in a matter of 1 week

Dipika is definitely there in top 5, One more female will be added on. I feel its between Jasleen or Srishty or Somi

Somi vll most probably go on Sunday ...jese bb jasleen ko bhav de rha hai usse lagta hai ki she vll be there in top 5...
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lhethal.Me

@annihilation- Same here. Mutual appreciation society😎

BB is good exercise for the grey cells lol. Helps understand different personalities.

+ 1

@anni - likewise!
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Was astrologer part of yesterday's episode? It wasn't there in today's repeat telecast...
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

@SP2684 and @vitriolic -
Happy Diwali to you. Wish you success and luck. 😊

Did not mean to start a war on you just for Romil ? Romil kaun. 😆

arre nahin, jung jaari rakho, sagar! what fun are forums if everyone agrees with our opinion?

on topic - nothing to add..SP said it all - kya likhti hai na?

n happy diwali to u too. have a good one ðŸ¥³

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Was astrologer part of yesterday's episode? It wasn't there in today's repeat telecast...

Yup. Last night's episode. 

Waise he also said Sree will redeem himself in BB house. ðŸ˜† Slyly stating the future track. 

Originally posted by: tina59

Am going with - Sree, Romil, KVB, Dipika/Srishty, Shiv.