Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Once he come to know about he is the father of Mishti,he will show some guilt.But sadly they had no intention to show guilt in him for torturing Mauli with his words and cheating as they killed Nandini unexpectedly,so the story will not go kundini regretting way .They could have bring another actress as Nandini but they are showing Nandini as divine by showing him going to temple and telling her daughter that god will carry the msg to Nandini😕.I thought they will show her pic and baby and kunal talking to her pic but they are talking to Nandini through god symbolising her as divine😕.

Thank god they retained our original Mauli and she is still cute and i love her.
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CV's shoulf go hide in tullu bar Pani mein!
sujr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think if they are going to show the way they want to show the divine love with any guilt or karma hitting back at kunal or nandini, this show will close within one month of the leap
i am pretty much sure of it
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
lets wait and watch...kunu just made an entry...there are lots more to come...i am more intersted to watch how mauli behave with him especially now when she hates that man...yes she has not moved on from the jerk and its natural but the fire in her eyes of hatred for him is commendable...so just wait n watch...go with the flow...
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
In reality people of this caliber do have reservation of guilt only until later in life where they are only at the brink of death.

I have a distant relations whose father left his wife and kids. Never for once did he call his children or tried to build a relationship with them. He practically abandoned them growing up. Now the father is sick and lonely and bankrupt. Only then did he try to establish relationship with his abandoned children.
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was unsure about Kinshuk initially but this guy has grown on me already. He's really good and the chemistry is building up. So as long as Kunal stays away from Mishti and Mauli, I don't give a damn if he's still all in love over Nandini. 

As much as I love seeing Pari onscreen, she's a cutie but this sort of discrimination is not fair. Hope they give some Ishaan-Mishti scenes too. I don't want to see she's so bechari wali mini Nandini. This kid can be strong, she's strong, she's already surviving without a mother. She is brave and not some bechari so stop showing her like her so-called-bechari mother.
Edited by Priya_18 - 5 years ago
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kunal does not know the existence of Misthi so there is no question of guilt here as of now. Though I am unsure of how guilty he would be but if he is human enough, he will be shattered knowing that he doubted Mauli being blindly in love with Nandini. 
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serendipity..

Kunal does not know the existence of Misthi so there is no question of guilt here as of now. Though I am unsure of how guilty he would be but if he is human enough, he will be shattered knowing that he doubted Mauli being blindly in love with Nandini.

Knowing him he will blame Mauli for lying. And then Mauli losing it n a confrontation scene..
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
You know this reminds me of president of the United States Mr. Trump who cheated on his first wife. They eventually divorced and Mr. Trump married the mistress who briefly became his wife. Yes, we do not like it. Yes, we are disgusted by it. Yes, we are against something like that. At the end of the day this very sad thing happens in real life.
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogna

You know this reminds me of president of the United States Mr. Trump who cheated on his first wife. They eventually divorced and Mr. Trump married the mistress who briefly became his wife. Yes, we do not like it. Yes, we are disgusted by it. Yes, we are against something like that. At the end of the day this very sad thing happens in real life.

Funny part is that she forgave her husband because he was  also the father of her childre. but never the other woman. She still balmes her for the mess. Because she thinks she had no right to tell her something only her husband should have told.