Kunal still has no guilty feeling????

Posted: 5 years ago
After leap iam really disapponted that kunal 's behaviours attitude r..no guilty and no worries thinking about mauli,dida&radhika..after leap. I feel that this story is spinning nandini nandini..😡. What the hell??🤢..cv is trying to show  that still now kunal is loving nandini very sincerely..their love were priceless and never die .but story still is running behind nandini what cv is going to show??..i feel that kunal will not care or will not say anything if mauli gets mary 2nd time..becauae he is still drowning with nandini ,her daughter and their love..still now he doesn't remember anything about his first wife and his patents.poor cv..who is wasting time...?? 😡

As well as more screen space to pari more than mishti..cv is trying to show pari is just bechari like her mother nandini.i feel that future kunal will never share love with mishti as father if he learned that mishti is his dauther...because he overall will choose pari more than mishti..just like he choosed nandini more than mauli .😡.because stroy is going wayonly
Edited by sailuja - 5 years ago

Even I felt the same. It's like their trying to say cheaters find true love ðŸ¤” Whereas the victim spouse was just a liability in the marriage. It's sickening. 
Yeah CVS is ignoring mishti as compare to pari... I am hating this discrimination :/ 
I don't mind him thinking it was true love .. but what I hate is CV's trying to show pari as bechaari and trying to garner the sympathy that viewers failed to give nandhini..
NOPE .. IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN PARI STILL HAS A FATHER WHO LOVES HER A LOT.. LET HER BE HAPPY WITH THAT A D PLS STAY AWAY FROM MAULI.
its good...he is drown in nandini still...it will make him stay away from mauli...he is such a shameless person who has not guilt n remorse when he cheated in his marriage expect him to have guilt n remorse is way too much...i am glad that he is loyal to nandini..stay that way...be loyal to your divine love...stay away from mauli n mishti...
It is good if he stays away from mauli and misti.That's what I want don't care if he feels guilty or not.
Why he should have guilt feelings sorry? I mean he was crazy in love with Nandini. Dont understand this expectation of guilt feelings. For him Nandu was his love of life and he didnt hesitate to leave Mauli for Nandu. Now it seems like he build his own world for his little princess and himself and tries to 'survive' lost of his love of life. And yes I agree he will always love Pari more than Mishti cause he loved Paris mom more than Mishtis mom. Its sad but true. So its better not to include him in Mishtis life. Edited by Yezabel - 5 years ago
Kunal olease stay away from Mauli.
And can we have more scrnes of Mauli-Mishti please.

Enough of Nandini-Nandini
CVs are still trying to show their lust as true love. I didn't even expect him feel guilty, however, I did want him and Nandini to be shown in an unhappy marriage but , it seems like they were happy.
True guys  i  also want that kunal stay away from mauli &mishti..but we are expecting more &more drama about kunal character and how he will he get suffer &pain??..but after leap even story is  hanging nandini.character.and about her dauther and their ultimate love.i mean that divine love ðŸ˜ˆ

Currently silsila:one married man lost his loving wife one accident...and finally he reaches another city  with daughter so story is going way how is single father going to raise his daughter in the socitey...like a film .more than .there no guilty  &no humanity...i feel that story is progressing way...