Perfect Pati

kahani ab tak

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
can u give me brief story till now pls..
thank u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Copied from zee5 ðŸ˜†
Perfect Pati is a Hindi drama television series starring Jaya Prada, Sayali Sanjeev and Ayush Anand. The show marks the television debut of veteran actress Jaya Prada. Set in Rajasthan, the story revolves around Vidhita who marries Pushkar Rathod, a menacing rich man, and soon realises that her husband is not the perfect partner that she was expecting. When her life goes through many ups and down, her progressive mother-in-law, Rajyashree Rathod, comes to her rescue. Enjoy this pathbreaking television series that raises the question of whether an ideal son can also be an ideal husband?

Till now we've seen about the 2 families..vidhi lives with her elder sis n her inlaws
Their parents are dead. Her BIL loves her as his own sister
Sister's MIL is jealous of her n sister's SIL is harebrained who likes/hates vidhi according to her mood ðŸ˜†
Pushkar has his progressive mom n lil sister. He hates modern women tho n slyly takes revenge on anyone that tries to harm his family
Rajshree meets Vidhita at a mela n gets extremely impressed by her n decides to make her her DIL
Pushkar initially tests Vidhita after he's falsely been told that she doesnt want to marry him n already likes someone
Someone (their loyal servant) tries his best to break the marriage as he knows pushkar's reality but does not succeed
However on their wedding night pushkar's ego is hurt when he comes to know he was chosen by vidhi's BIL n that he wasn't her first choice n so his crooked mind thinks she isn't pure n sets out to know the truth by any means possible
He finally gets to know the truth but Vidhi catches him n is rightfully hurt n comes back to her maika
But he again conspires n shows that it wasn't him but someone else who wanted to know his wife's purity
Since I haven't seen last night's episode I dunno what happened but this is the gist

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
ok. thsnk u so much dear..
this is so helpful...

--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

Copied from zee5 ðŸ˜†

Perfect Pati is a Hindi drama television series starring Jaya Prada, Sayali Sanjeev and Ayush Anand. The show marks the television debut of veteran actress Jaya Prada. Set in Rajasthan, the story revolves around Vidhita who marries Pushkar Rathod, a menacing rich man, and soon realises that her husband is not the perfect partner that she was expecting. When her life goes through many ups and down, her progressive mother-in-law, Rajyashree Rathod, comes to her rescue. Enjoy this pathbreaking television series that raises the question of whether an ideal son can also be an ideal husband?

Till now we've seen about the 2 families..vidhi lives with her elder sis n her inlaws
Their parents are dead. Her BIL loves her as his own sister
Sister's MIL is jealous of her n sister's SIL is harebrained who likes/hates vidhi according to her mood ðŸ˜†
Pushkar has his progressive mom n lil sister. He hates modern women tho n slyly takes revenge on anyone that tries to harm his family
Rajshree meets Vidhita at a mela n gets extremely impressed by her n decides to make her her DIL
Pushkar initially tests Vidhita after he's falsely been told that she doesnt want to marry him n already likes someone
Someone (their loyal servant) tries his best to break the marriage as he knows pushkar's reality but does not succeed
However on their wedding night pushkar's ego is hurt when he comes to know he was chosen by vidhi's BIL n that he wasn't her first choice n so his crooked mind thinks she isn't pure n sets out to know the truth by any means possible
He finally gets to know the truth but Vidhi catches him n is rightfully hurt n comes back to her maika
But he again conspires n shows that it wasn't him but someone else who wanted to know his wife's purity
Since I haven't seen last night's episode I dunno what happened but this is the gist

Pushkar gives the scary vibes like that of KaranVir Bohra from Saubhagyavathi Bhava, that show's end was a mess but I hope this show runs and ends well with a happy ending.
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Infact I think Viraj's character was better as it doesn't take people much to realise that he was sort of villain,  he actually loved his wife though its harmful obsessed love, we can say he was kinda mentally ill.
Pushkar's kind of guys are too scary, they are like perfect till we might accidentally know the reality and once we know them there's nothing we can do about it as noone else would believe it, he's such a creepy manipulator and most importantly he can't love anyone else other than himself. I say he doesn't even love his mom/sister, he makes them live the way he wants them to, his mom can't even take her husband's name as he hates his dad. I bet, if one day his sister brings home some guy she loves he wouldn't stop before killing him. I think not only as husband but noone would want a family member such as Pushkar, his plans are perfect to the T, he's too clever to be mentally ill.
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the kahani ab tak ... I always wondered what the story is when promos were shown..but didn't have the patience to watch the episodes