Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Hi after so many days you are back...i was thinking where are you...
Have you ever seen parents taking their marriage oath together with their children the show is dragging and is turning pathetic.

Last Sunday I had an exam.. I was busy preparing for it nd traveling. I came to IF then nd there, sorry for disappearing   😳I skipped last week episodes.. Catched d epis in a single go today... Thank god I didn't miss a lot  Show is still in d same space where I left last week πŸ˜†

Yea  too much of dragging is killing ...  I feel its so unrealistic to see, how Gayatri maa, doesn't notice her beloved son's dull face and giving no damn to it.. All she want is to finish off dis marriage πŸ€’ and Sirji Ohh gaawwd., I can't take his two tongued face anymore πŸ₯± just skipping until dis dragg fest gets over... 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Last Sunday I had an exam.. I was busy preparing for it nd traveling. I came to IF then nd there, sorry for disappearing   😳I skipped last week episodes.. Catched d epis in a single go today... Thank god I didn't miss a lot  Show is still in d same space where I left last week πŸ˜†

Yea  too much of dragging is killing ...  I feel its so unrealistic to see, how Gayatri maa, doesn't notice her beloved son's dull face and giving no damn to it.. All she want is to finish off dis marriage πŸ€’ and Sirji Ohh gaawwd., I can't take his two tongued face anymore πŸ₯± just skipping until dis dragg fest gets over... 

I'm happy you are back we are only two watching this show can you believe it.πŸ˜†
Well Gaytri has not felt something wrong with her husband till date after such a long time...
well I think Raunak is playing against Sirji he wants him to utter the truth...instead of making his life miserable they are showing him dominating Raunak and Muskaan...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Have you watched the hesitant acting by the actress playing Jaya...
She was not at all comfortable with Sirji kissing her twice-thriceπŸ˜†
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

I'm happy you are back we are only two watching this show can you believe it. πŸ˜†
Well Gaytri has not felt something wrong with her husband till date after such a long time...
well I think Raunak is playing against Sirji he wants him to utter the truth...instead of making his life miserable they are showing him dominating Raunak and Muskaan...

@blue... Aww πŸ€—Yea, we both are regular for dis show nd forum ... πŸ˜† I wonder wat about others who were making threads in the very beginning

@bold, Raunak very well aware of his dad..how come he can expect his father to confess his doings πŸ₯± I mean, don't he get any other ways to proceed... I'm seriously irritated wid sirjis constant "Bittuva Bittuva...dialogues to Raunak"  Lot of characters d show have, like bunty lovely, bua, suzaine Maazi, Raaki mausi... And above all D character "Sujoy" childhood frnd of Musu and Raaki's elder son πŸ˜•  The only male ccharacter who can understand Muskaan πŸ‘But d makers are showing repeated scenes of Raunak  musu, Gayu ma nd sirji .. πŸ˜‘

Hope it gets better soon.Bw last weeks TRP was 1.6 d highest of d shows history πŸ‘..Have to wait for last week's dragging episodes. 
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Have you watched the hesitant acting by the actress playing Jaya...

She was not at all comfortable with Sirji kissing her twice-thrice πŸ˜†

Yea she was embarrassed it seemed... But I thought as she is hiding Arti in dere house she's giving such a weirdo expressions πŸ˜† in fear nd guilt. But now u gave new dimensions to her expressions which is valid though πŸ‘. Yea dose expressions where oblivious ...After all she might be forced to accept sirjis relationship not wid real love 

Sirji jaya scene were like πŸ€’ its soo disheartening to see how creep sirji on d other hand considering his roop in Raunak's home..

I sometimes feel Yesha lacks expressions in certain scenes πŸ˜• not many but few..like when she was returned to home after she was arrested by sirji's police men in d very beginning of her entry into singh pariwar...nd few other scenes, I don't remember'em exactly.. she does dat wierdo confused acting πŸ€” May b it's only me getting dose vibes πŸ˜†πŸ˜²

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
https://youtu.be/C_t1fP_4qPU
Came across dis new E24 segment πŸ€“
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
https://youtu.be/kxLKzWuUGwQ
Raunak brings jaya to their home πŸ˜² what happened to Arti??? πŸ˜•
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

@blue... Aww πŸ€—Yea, we both are regular for dis show nd forum ... πŸ˜† I wonder wat about others who were making threads in the very beginning

@bold, Raunak very well aware of his dad..how come he can expect his father to confess his doings πŸ₯± I mean, don't he get any other ways to proceed... I'm seriously irritated wid sirjis constant "Bittuva Bittuva...dialogues to Raunak"  Lot of characters d show have, like bunty lovely, bua, suzaine Maazi, Raaki mausi... And above all D character "Sujoy" childhood frnd of Musu and Raaki's elder son πŸ˜•  The only male ccharacter who can understand Muskaan πŸ‘But d makers are showing repeated scenes of Raunak  musu, Gayu ma nd sirji .. πŸ˜‘

Hope it gets better soon.Bw last weeks TRP was 1.6 d highest of d shows history πŸ‘..Have to wait for last week's dragging episodes. 

Pleasure is mine Dear!!!
Sorry I just gave a look and did not answer as I was working and after reaching home in the night I was completely drained and caught with the episodes yesterday.
Yeah yesterday i noticed he was talking aloud bituwa again Gaytri was not able to hear.
As if it was gaytri who was marrying them they explained 7 mantras through two episodes they should have got the wedding completed also...
i also want Sujoy to get back and have a long positive role to play he suddenly disappeared ...initially i was thinking Raunak may be Sujoy then the scene of the tiffin came and Teeruth smiles too much seeing him I understood he's related to Raunak.
hope Sujoy is back and gives seriously tough time to Teeruth and brothel company.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Yea she was embarrassed it seemed... But I thought as she is hiding Arti in dere house she's giving such a weirdo expressions πŸ˜† in fear nd guilt. But now u gave new dimensions to her expressions which is valid though πŸ‘. Yea dose expressions where oblivious ...After all she might be forced to accept sirjis relationship not wid real love 

Sirji jaya scene were like πŸ€’ its soo disheartening to see how creep sirji on d other hand considering his roop in Raunak's home..

I sometimes feel Yesha lacks expressions in certain scenes πŸ˜• not many but few..like when she was returned to home after she was arrested by sirji's police men in d very beginning of her entry into singh pariwar...nd few other scenes, I don't remember'em exactly.. she does dat wierdo confused acting πŸ€” May b it's only me getting dose vibes πŸ˜†πŸ˜²

it was not for arti as sirji does not know about her being in her house again they were away somewhere else...
it was the actress not feeling comfortable with Teeruth as he's old and her senior..

I ALWAYS FEEL YESHA LACKS EXPRESSIONS IN ALMOST EVERY SCENES.

she's blank sometimes she has not got a shock she's aware of the situation then why she's blank is it her POOR ACTING????

Now if you go with the storyline comparing the little Muskaan(I never like this little girl well my pov) she was vibrant she was very calculative Yesha except from saying the same way of ""MAM-MA" does not imitate her a bit also when she should had.

The scene where Suzanne came to meet her in the wedding as if the Lovina was talking with a statue.
Poor girl was acting alone thinking about the story it was her Maasi Suzanne who never left her whereas her super Mam-Ma was always too confident and committed blunder over blunder and finally ended behind the bars...Muskaan should have been grateful to her but she was looking at suzanne as if she can't understand what is she saying.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/kxLKzWuUGwQ

Raunak brings jaya to their home πŸ˜² what happened to Arti??? πŸ˜•

WOW!!! It is going to be funny in a way and sad also with Sirji having both his wife and mistress to deal with and sad for Gaytri who's unaware due to her silliness thinking.
Arti since the beginning keeps appearing and disappearing.

When the other actress playing JaYA WAS THERE IN THE SHOW THERE WAS NO ATTRACTION BETWEEN sIRJI AND HER.
Suddenly she was shown as his mistress the day they dragged Jaya from Tabassum brothel it was said that she was being taken to an another brothel then why and how Jaya is with Sirji it is difficult to understand.