Daily Discussion Thread.(Page 2)

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Originally posted by l-NiklausFan-l

21/11/18
Wat an emotional episode  Cry  Show stealer of the day Gayathri ji... Clap Its really soothing to see a mother's trust on her son that he'll always have good intentionsStar

Now sirji has only one weapon to tame Raunak and Mushkaan - Aarti Shocked .. Fingers crossed  Approve

Between anyone know who's dis jaya hiding Arti in her home? Is she d same who stayed wid muskaan before the leap??? Ermm I'll keep on asking until my dis doubt gets cleared LOL

Yes she's supposed to be the same girl but they changed the actress initially Jaya was being played by a younger girl.-
How and why she accepted Sirji then having a child with him...Angry

Ohh Shocked.. Then both of them are same... I don't blame her for wat and where she's now considering sirji Sleepy... The actress initially played jaya would be too young for now as a keep for Sirji.. Probably that's why CVs might have changed... *My guess*

Jaya could have informed Mushkaan atleast about Arti instead of hiding her whereabouts from Musu Confused

Wat happened in yesterday's episode?? I couldn't watch after Musu was kidnapped by some goons Sleepy
1 Likes this
Sterdays' precap irked me... Wats need for Raunak to slap Mushkaan in front of all ? Ouch Father and dad one or the other way hurting dis girl Muskaan Broken Heart
1 Likes this

Sterdays' precap irked me... Wats need for Raunak to slap Mushkaan in front of all ? Ouch Father and dad one or the other way hurting dis girl Muskaan Broken Heart
you are right he should not had slapped her but was Muskaan that lost in dancing that she did not notice Raunak sister who back out ...She did not notice those guys...

Why suddenly Raunak sister left her alone???

Gaytri should not have said it to Raunak that his dad sent those guys??

Well I agree the slap part was too much.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 1 years ago
1 Likes this
Why Raunak needed to say the truth to his dad about his fake wedding???
Then again I'm tired with arti being mad and she should hav changed her saree or look to look as the mother of grown up Muskaan...the contrary she started to use more makeup and her saree style also has changed...

Creatives know till when Jaya is going to hide Arti and she uses to roam freely this is not a risk??

She can be seen by TeeruthAngry or his men...
1 Likes this

you are right he should not had slapped her but was Muskaan that lost in dancing that she did not notice Raunak sister who back out ...She did not notice those guys...

Why suddenly Raunak sister left her alone???

Gaytri should not have said it to Raunak that his dad sent those guys??

Well I agree the slap part was too much.
Dolly was dancing wid Musu for getting her out of stage fear and shyness LOL.. Later Musu went back to her original dancing mode forgetting where's she and her purpose over there Ouch Sirji S really smart., unlike Raunak or Musuu LOL  Slapping bit was lit'le too much, even though he'saware a aboutherd dis conditionS because of his father Ouch

I seriously wish mushkaan leaves dat house ASAP Sleepy
1 Likes this

Why Raunak needed to say the truth to his dad about his fake wedding???
Ya ... Confused dats unwanted D'oh he shouldn't have to the truth to him.. Just to make sirji confess his wrong doings Raunak could have used other ways Confused
Then again I'm tired with arti being mad and she should hav changed her saree or look to look as the mother of grown up Muskaan...the contrary she started to use more makeup and her saree style also has changed...
   Before d leap came in to d show I read one article dat Arti wil b protecting Musu by all her means.. If that's true then Arti and jaya could have some hidden agenda in playing mentally ill person Confused
Creatives know till when Jaya is going to hide Arti and she uses to roam freely this is not a risk??
 Atleast jaya should know the risk factor, sirjis ppl are searching for Arti like anything here she's roaming around freely LOL Shallu needs a special applause for her excellent acting LOL she accepted Arti as her 'Mumma' LOL lucky Arti... 

She can be seen by Teeruth Angry or his men...
1 Likes this

Dolly was dancing wid Musu for getting her out of stage fear and shyness LOL.. Later Musu went back to her original dancing mode forgetting where's she and her purpose over there Ouch Sirji S really smart., unlike Raunak or Musuu LOL  Slapping bit was lit'le too much, even though he'saware a aboutherd dis conditionS because of his father Ouch

I seriously wish mushkaan leaves dat house ASAP Sleepy
I on spot forgot her name yesterday it is Dolly...
I was just shocked how she left her alone and Muskaan was carried away by her dancing she was never that happy dancing before then suddenly yesterday she was lost and enjoying while Raunak explained it to her several times that she must be very cautious and alert of the situation...mainly when Theeruth is there.
1 Likes this

It is when he said the truth all got ruined on spot.
several times Teeruth has gone to that extent as if he has not done nothing but still Raunak never reacted he has a video on him with which he could have challenged him but Raunak or Hanumanth forgot completely about it.

WHY RAUNAK IS SO OVERCONFIDENT IS SOMETHING VERY INCOMPREHENSIBLE HE KEEPS SAYING HIS FATHER IS VERY DANGEROUS.

i don't know why but Arti is a badly written character for me...initially she got a fair chance to take away Muskaan from the house but she kept her overthere as if she was not aware of Tabassum and her conditions...It is arti who really ruined everything.

Yeah Jaya is just as mad as arti being in her sense because she forgot about what teeruth can do.

UP to me this show will go like "Hamara Dil Apke Paas Hain"
i will be happy if it goes like the movie...

1 Likes this