Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice part maaneet r so romantic ops maan compliment to geet poor geet so much angry but she is a mumbiker  how can she loose make maan taste his own medicine ðŸ˜† poor he geet entry in km
crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Geet, I want you.  I want you in my life, in my house, in my arms.  Ab main aur intezaar nahi kar sakta... Absolutely loved the proposal of maan...pammi seems to be getting her due!! Who is Annie if Meera is maan's baby sister? Amazing chemistry between maan and geet and the supposed game of pool was quite well written. 
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crazymaneetian

"Geet, I want you. I want you in my life, in my house, in my arms. Ab main aur intezaar nahi kar sakta... Absolutely loved the proposal of maan...pammi seems to be getting her due!! Who is Annie if Meera is maan's baby sister? Amazing chemistry between maan and geet and the supposed game of pool was quite well written.

supposed game?
😆
thanks
hurry
you are almost caught up 😃
crazymaneetian thumbnail
Very nice update...loved how Megha and Kabir are professionals and not so.e puppets...done some great homework which escaped even make such as kc's finances...aur rahi baat maan air geet ki toh Woh to hai hi Superboy Jodi...hmm so dilli Mumbai Ka competition...Delhi will win for sure
cutical thumbnail
Part 23
Wow maaneet playing and also romanicing maan os emotinal  to see geet entry in km
Wow geet thinking  this relation  is moving at fast pace 
Maan want to make geet his  
Nice update
crazymaneetian thumbnail
Yes yes yes!!! ...Delhi wins!!! Yay... Lived the lovey dovey scenes...pammi ki to band baj gay...liked how the two journalists are closing on pammi...maan may finally have a closure when he gets to know of pammi''s deeds. 
cutical thumbnail
Samera is in revenge mode fr her insult 
Geet thinks maan loves or nt she wants he confesss then she but unknowinly she confess  it to maaan
Piaa_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Story has progressed soo much from where it had started...In the first maan was like such an jerk nd arrogant...Kissing geet without his permission in the first meet only may be not for him but it was for us...Nd behaving as he is the madser of all...But the u way depicted his pain ,his anger,his hunger for justice or his hurt ...It was mind blowing...It could heLp in real life too
Piaa_21 thumbnail
Geet was like both ice and fire...But with coming maan in the picture...She was vulnerable...Nd I know this feeling...However strong u r...With certain people u r vulnerable...U doo let go off ur guard or u try to straighten it which in both ways go against
Piaa_21 thumbnail
The way geet was attracted towards maan ...It was lk moth towards fire...She couldn't help herself to not think about  maan ortake a goodstand against his intimaciest..maan nd geet are always lk fire...They have this invisible sparkling chemistry I can't get over with...It's one in millioa