Di next part pw😊

sent
catch up soon
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: crazymaneetian

Dreamy update...loved the dance the banter

...the fun between ADI and maan was great...armaan sir no chance now...geet hui maan ki...who is Meera? Maan's cousin or real sister...par Jo bhi who who cares...bcc is back in action...wonder if he realizes that geet doesn't recognize the old maan

he does not know that yet 😃
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
uh oh I am seriously behind.  I saw a post that you have reached to part 21!!!!

Any chance I can read this story?

I read the Prologue, chapter 1 and 2.

So far, very interesting and now very mysterious as Maan knows Geet but she does not know him.

What first attracted me to this story is Geet's attitude.  I love it!  Fire cracker. Strong. Confident.  

And now this referral to a shared past.  

Amnesia?

I think Maan believes Geet left him.  Maybe he thinks it is about money.  There was mention that he saved his company from being destroyed.

Anyway, I hope you will include me in your PM's and let me read your story.

Thank you
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

pehli baar dekha ki aap Maan pe baras padi 😆 warna full partiality hoti hai meri Geet se

Lol I'm a girl as well so I can understand her POV too! The only reason I feel for Maan more because he's been deprived of all immediate relationships since the very beginning 😭 Ab agar Geet usse tang kare to achhi baat nahin hai na 😆
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Kabir wants to speak to Maan as soon as possible to get answers to his questions but Maan was out of reach and most eager Shyamlal had been cautious about Kabir being in media as Maan doesn't give interviews
Maan was desperate to have geet in his arms as she is the only relief for his all miseries
Geet can't give up on her sleep and the dream of her hero made Maan more angry as she was thinking of someone else but he was satisfied knowing geet was dreaming of him 
Maan felt rejected and same with geet but it is sure they can understand each other feelings very well
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ch 28
Geet can hear the desperation behind maans voice and comes to meet him. If Maan thinks he can show attitude to Geet then he can think twice. But when it comes to his love she always surrenders. But she is brought up with certain values and can let go of it so easily. Maan should understand that. But he is in a vulnerable state right now and has a feeling of loneliness. 
LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Part 28
Pummy may not be a khurana...interesting,kisko fsayegi apne jaal mein.kabhi karela kabhi Kandi...wow knha se ate hei tumhe yeh dilogue⭐️.dono apni place pe theek hei .maan gussa ho Gaya Kon kise manayega...koi bhi ho mja to aane Wala hei😳
Kabir itna bhi nehi samjhta megha ko Kya hua hei 🥱
maansi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ch 28
Fabulous update
Maan desperately waiting for Geet
And when she comes
He is again wanting her to take away his pain
but she is unable to understand his dilemma
And when  he gets angry and at the same time not letting her go
Flows in the moment
And 
Then reacts
Sher phir gussa

Both sailing in the same boat
Thinking of others as rejection
Waiting for the band bajaa of Pammi
And face off with Kabir
Then only truth will be revealed
Piaa_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maan is in soo much pain ...It will be soo hard fir hum to digest all the truth that his own relative have fallen soo low nd conspired against him...All the truthd are soo horrible...Truly nd sameer one more tension ...But her detective seems genuine...Maan was soo desperate to meet geet...Now geet will hv to manoge him...Hope everything gets well
crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maan has done a great job with KF...ofcourse he will be blessed and geet would be so happy...loved the teasing session of maan and geet...he is like a tiger on leash wanting geet to take lead ...woah hot moments in the car but you stopped at the right point...geet doesn't remember her past and she needed that break of few hours for her it is too much too fast...loved geet's welcome...what are they gonna do till evening?