Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

@Lennie, let me know if you can view it now!!

I'm not sure what's going on. Seems I can't pictures from Tiny Pic!! This sucks!!! 

I can view it now. 👍🏼

Tiny pic use to be good years ago. I use Imgur.com which is good 😊
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the reminder!! I do have an Imgur account!!! 😆
Lennie thumbnail
What a good episode today. No dragging and to the point. And the twist!! 

Rupesh asking Roop to step in, and even voicing the reason that Roop will be 100x better person and husband to Ishika, and i think Roop deep down knows this...  and i think Kanchan needing to voice that as well and agreeing it. 

I thought the Donal was fantastic this whole episode, esp in the last scene that was all her. She stole it 👏. The hurt, the pain, the betrayal, the devastation, the worthlessness she feels. That whole dialogue summed up what and how Ishika is feeling! 

Ishika is shaken to the core. She won't let anyone touch her except her mother as her father fights for his life. 

Thank the lord, Roop found Ishika in time. Her protector! Even the way he put her saree shawl on her, was his way of shielding her. 

Roop is in pain watching Ishika breaking down with her mother and Ishika who couldnt bear to let anyone touch her earlier as he attempted to, and then even later on. Shashank was so good with that emotion pain for him and for her. 

He knows what she has just gone through and also seeing mother and daughter together. 

I hope Rupesh will be okay. Ishika cant lose him - she and her parents are each other's world. Need one another more then anything. Also i want to see more of Rupesh and Roop bonding and teamwork, look at how they were today 

As i said last scene told us what Ishika is feeling and how she is feeling. She feels like she was object. Passed here and there, and not once anyone asked her how she felt or what she wants etc.

Love and Marriage seems to be on shaky ground with Ishika, she has lost trust in it with what has happened. So much happened in a short time.. the shocks at the mandap were quite a few of them, then the attempted rape on her. Her dad in critical condition. She is shaken up. And feels heartbroken and hurting. 

You know Ishika is hurt and she is angry, but she is still letting out what is in her heart to Roop, she might know realise she is but she is telling him what she feels... and i think that is good. I even feel her getting angry is good, because Roop and Ishika do need to confront what has happened and why (which Ishika needs to know the truth - the whole truth)

As i said Ishika does not know the truth yet, so she will ask things like why the hell did you even sit at the mandap... why this and that. Right now Ishika is all over the place with what has happened... emotions are everywhere. She needs to calm down, be told the truth and think on things. 

Glad Roop is there... he knows what all three of them are going through esp Ishika. 

The montage was a beautiful one. A happy one. Both smiling, both together. With a diya.. in their wedding outfit. For me the diya is like beacon of light in their life because right now alot has happened, and their is darkness but also a ray of light has to be there... 

Purvi hitting Vinay, the first time she has done the right thing. Now she knows what it feel likes when someone talks down to a father.. because this is exactly what happened to Rupesh and Ishika. 

Not sure what they will do with a vile Ranveer but i wont be surprised if Shamsher takes him back, because Ranveer will probably do the i am sorry routine, and play some tricks, he still feels like he has done nothing wrong... its always someone else's fault - Roop, and now Ishika's. 

Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with what ishika said in the last part of the episode, but only partially...
We can understand that everything that happened to her was so fast paced and unexpected that anyone would feel devastated by that...but jumping to conclusions yet again without knowing the whole of the truth, and blaming the person who once again stepped ahead to save her izzat is something which goes against her and she loses sympathy yet again...
I agree with her that she is not some object to be claimed, but judging roop and rv on similar grounds is also which doesn't go well on her part...
The condition from which she is going through, has got her rights to vent out her frustration over the same, but preassuming things and blaming someone without getting their POVs over it is what makes me go off...

I am still hopeful that her opinions take a different turn soon...
Lennie thumbnail
I didn't mention the precap because it didnt fit in what i was trying to credit mostly on and what that whole last scene was about in this episode! And what Ishika was feeling for herself which was the whole dialogue in the last part as it was about her... and how she was, and feeling, and even to the point taking the blame of how wrong she was in agreeing to this marriage etc. Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@lennie the point is not what ish said in the episode or the precap, the point is what she said. I totally agree with you that she has faced the worst, but why she always blames roop in such situations?
Her image was tarnished before too, and then her reactions could be justified to some extent cos roop was directly involved in it, but here he isn't...
It's a fact that she is unaware of the truth, but that doesn't give her rights to blame roop either.. her anger for roop stepping into the mandap to marry her was OK, but what about listening to roop's pov for once..? Isn't that she mostly skips, like never listening to someone's POVs and assuming things mostly based on her conscience? 

Lennie thumbnail
I will see how the precap scene comes about in the episode...  what is said beyond. 

I do think Roop saying hum this and hum that, so she should notice that it was not just Roop acting alone.. other persons were involved which her parents esp her mother needs to tell her... 

Someone who does not know the truth, full truth will react to such things like this esp if one is betrayed to this level, shaken etc... , and usually the person she can let out her anger to is Roop, who is also involved but also somewhat a innocent in all this even if the marriage happened under false pretences from her pov. 

That's all i can really say. She does need to listen to what he is saying first before blasting off but right now is not in mood too sadly. 

But in this circumstance i can't ignore what she has gone through... one by one what happened still not knowing the truth, the worry for her dad, the attempt at her life/diginity which is 10x worse then what happened before. 

All i can say is i will see what happens tomorrow... 

I do hope the CVs are setting up for clearing misunderstandings and clear view of Roop be visible now...  their has to be a turning point here for them...   

Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
S-Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
At last Ishika agreed she was wrong at least for choosing Ranvir, but did not admit that it was a revenge against Roop.  She was judgemental about anything without any reasoning.  A big APOLOGY is due from ISHIKA to ROOP.  Hope, in the next episode, she will apologize to Roop for whatever she said to him upto now. Edited by S-Kumar - 5 years ago
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nami, the pictures of the montage are also not visible to me. ...even up to now. I have seen the ones Lennie posted on the main forum though. I still can't be sure of what I saw during live streaming but I will say it might just be me because even for the last one that included Ranveer, the one I saw first looked different to me than the one they used forever after that. Weird!!!
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siya2202

@lennie the point is not what ish said in the episode or the precap, the point is what she said. I totally agree with you that she has faced the worst, but why she always blames roop in such situations?

Her image was tarnished before too, and then her reactions could be justified to some extent cos roop was directly involved in it, but here he isn't...
It's a fact that she is unaware of the truth, but that doesn't give her rights to blame roop either.. her anger for roop stepping into the mandap to marry her was OK, but what about listening to roop's pov for once..? Isn't that she mostly skips, like never listening to someone's POVs and assuming things mostly based on her conscience? 

This is what i totally dislike about ishika find it difficult to connect and sympathise with her even in this critical situation