Originally posted by: Yudkbh30

So Amazing update 

Samaina Candle light dinner & Sameer's MEETHA MEETHA 
Dessert...so lovely 
Rohan Deepika Vishakha Sameer Naina bonding is so strong against 
Evil Dadi's flop plans
Waiting for your New story 

Thank you!
If it would have been in my hand then I would have made sameer get his meetha atleast twice an epi๐Ÿ˜ณ
I wanted to see such strong characters so I wrote them in my story

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MOH29

It was amazing update. Now pls update your ffs love is blind

Thanks!!
I will update that tmrw
chaaru26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

wow what an update

ek ke baad ek dhamke hote gaye
maza hi aagya
haini haini
ekdum dhartiphad update
last update ho toh aisa
fab job charu
I loved how Vishakha and Rohan spoke up
and Vish did not act like a mere puppet
bravo
excited for the epilogue

Thanks!!
I always wanted Rohan and Vishaka to take a stand for themselves and not bow down to every demand placed by Mr. Somani and his mother and the result of that was this story...

chaaru26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaanMishra

Finally happy ending ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes a happy ending and something that I wanted in the show but never happened..
chaaru26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Labhya

Dhamakedar majedaar dharti phaad

Bohot hi badiya update
Especially the ending
Dadi and mr. Somani apologising
And the way you made them realise what sameer and his mom has gone through was a pure bliss...

Loved the entire story...
Keep smiling
Labhya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks!!
I am glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜Š
This was what I wanted to see in the show
chaaru26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Beautiful FF chaaru

The way you have shown Naina I bet even makers can't think of it..
Naina is always one step ahead of the planing and plotting by dadi.. 
Seriously yr this oldie doesn't even think that Sameer and Naina did not come for her or her Bobby but for Rohan , Vishakha' and Deepika.
The little romantic moments , Amrita and nainaNa talk were very beautiful.
I am glad that Naina knows how to tackle dadi.
Last part was so good.
I mean making rohan arrange a dinner and Vishakha' to prepare the dinner was the best thing dadi could think and I know that she never expected that her plan could backfire.

But it did and all thanks to Rohan
He is the best brother Sameer could have

I am glad that finally Vishakha' realised her importance in Somani house, I actually wished her to leave Somani and dadi and go with Sameer but Sameer is a gem of a person he knows his mother quite well.
The ending was really good 
Sameer called Vivek uncle was kind of good. It proves that he has a respect of guardian finally. 

Nice story 
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Suhana
I wanted a strong Naina who takes stand for her husband and all the pain that he has gone through since childhood.
I cant really show Vishaka leaving her family and going away along with Rohan and Deepika as Somani too needs to be with his children so the best thing was make Vishaka strong and voice her opinion and not just be a doormat

chaaru26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidrev

Wow what an ending dear. I wanted visaka to stand for herself in the show. Never mind at least writers are doing this. Thanks dear. Such a fabulous ending finally somani understood his mistakes when his children are ready to leave him.  Naina was good at making dadi understand that she was at fault.  A nice ending for the story felt happy and loved it. 

Thanks!
@bold - exactly...
it is said right never too late, though it took a long time but Somani understood his mistake and also attempted to rectify it to his potential.

chaaru26 thumbnail
Dear Readers
Here is the Epilogue of the story..

Epilogue

The trip to Delhi came to an end 2 days after the big outburst. The 2 days were spent with peace, without any trouble or game. Dadi stayed silent for most of the time and the amount of time she put her hair behind her ear also reduced.

The relationship between Mr. Somani and Sameer started to improve. They would atleast smile at each other casually even if not speak with each other. The two ladies who where the happiest of the changes were Naina and Vishaka. Naina was happy that Sameer's dream of a family and mother's love was gradually turning into a reality and Vishaka was happy because she no longer yearned for her son's love. Now she could love him to her hearts content without the fear of offending her husband. Now she could finally be able to balance both the important aspect of life.  

Finally came the departing time. Sameer never knew that he would actually be sad leaving Delhi. After keeping the suitcases in the taxi, Sameer and Naina bid goodbye to all the members of the house. Rohan and Deepika hugged Sameer and Naina, and expressed their disappointment of them leaving early. Sameer and Naina bent down in front of Dadi touching her feet and halfheartedly Dadi had to bless them a happy future. They both now turned towards Vishaka but before they could bend, she stopped them and hugged them with tears in her eyes. Next they were about to bend to touch Mr. Somani's feet but even he stopped them and just patted Sameer's shoulders. "Bye mummy" Sameer said and turned towards Mr. Somani and said "bye pa...uncle..."

Probably somethings wouldn't change or probably you should just leave it in the hands of time...

THE END

I know its a short epilogue but I hope you all liked it. Please give your opinions about the story. Ignore any mistakes..

And yes when do you want me to post the teaser of my new ff..
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
A sweet epilogue chaaru
Somethings are not needed to be said
Maybe one day Sameer will be sable to say Papa genuinely with all his heart
Edited by suhaaana - 5 years ago
Rakshita.shenoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was good...n plz update ur next ff soon๐Ÿ˜Š