Karan's voice is Amazing

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
His voice modulation acting all superb. I am now on 27th March episode. i wonder why this story has not caught enough attention.Really quite a fresh concept.. I find perfect execution so far. Story so far is very good. Karan has a long way to go in entertainment industry Edited by sanjana - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, he is doing great in the show. The concept is quite refreshing and his chemistry with Vedika is amazing. Though, till now the makers have not united them and there is always a never ending list of enemies who are always creating one problem or another to keep them apart. The only complaint I have is please atleast now, it high time they are  shown together, happy and romancing and teasing like any other couple. One can only watch them be apart and always sad and struggling till a limit. 
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not even once i felt that this is a love story between a 42 yr old and 24 yr old guy. No awkwardness at all.Before watching the story i used to think only guys should be elder than girls and even 3 yrs elderly girl i wasn't ready to accept. But after watching this story my POV changed if u get a supportive ,loving and caring person like Saahil   age doesn't matter at all. It is the writer's success.This story should have caught more attention.
Kjofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana

His voice modulation acting all superb. I am now on 27th March episode. i wonder why this story has not caught enough attention.Really quite a fresh concept.. I find perfect execution so far. Story so far is very good. Karan has a long way to go in entertainment industry

the story was gud dear but only till vedikas marriage with another guy... And now the show is all abt shaadi me hojanse ..at present sahil and vedika are married...a little relief.. but ur just in march from july starts the torture...u won't like it for sure..
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
The show's main plot is good and so are the performances and chemistry of the leads. It is execution of the story line that I find ridiculous and stupid. This is the only show where you don't notice or care about the age gap of the leads given the amazing chemistry.