Liking Ankit Mohan better than Rajat Tokas

Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
First of all please don't close this topic ðŸ˜† and cause fanwar. I m not of those mad people who hate Rajat Tokas. He is a fine actor and he just might win the best negative character come the award season but I can't help but wonder it always seems like Ankit is outdoing him as a villain. The same Vikrant when played by Ankit has a rather charming screen presence which draws attention to him. I know Rajat is way senior to Ankit in terms of experience and he will in all probability play the bigger chunk of Vikrant role but I simply can't help but think that Ankit is equally good if not better. Specifically the small things like his expression when he touches Vyoms hands or when he is putting down Mahir and he is like trying to calculate how much he should put Mahir down without blowing his cover. He is simply awesome. What do you guys feel? Please don't bash Rajat. This is not a comparison post dear mods.😆 So please don't close it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked Ankit more as Real Yuvi than as Vikrant... I really wish he comes back I miss Yuvi alottt no one seems to care in that dumb house of sehgals
And I Love Rajjat Tokkas as Vikrant... Ufff... His Expressions when behir was fake fighting and I justtt love the way he talks.. 
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Both of them are very good but yeah Ankit as Yuvi is still my first choice.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
will ankit ever return as the real yuvraj?
urmita thumbnail
Vikrant is super irritating...But all I will say is I can tolerate him  somewhat in Yuvi form but in his own form he is intolerable to me... that's it..
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No no Yuvi is totally unbearable
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Watching them both are intolerable with their overdoing they act as if they are in a race they will get a trophy ...but Vikrant is a bit more intolerable.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Both are amazing actors here on Naagin 3. 
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: MallikaDua

No no Yuvi is totally unbearable

He has a roguish charm a bad boy look with a good dialogue delivery. I feel he is one of the better actors of the show even though his character is not positive.
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogna

will ankit ever return as the real yuvraj?

I wish he did but I don't think it's possible now.