Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
U wanrt believe when i joined this forum & yuvi died i always get rooting 4 uv 2 return , thou i still hope 2 see real yuvi returning & helping behir 
Vikrant ne yuvi ko itna badnaam kar diya hai ki ab mujhe darr lagta hai real yuvi se bhi 

Vikrant portrayed yuvi totally emotionless towards mahir , yes yuvi was kameena but he definately had a bond with his bro mahir which was not explored

Ankit & rajat both r gud 
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Watching them both are intolerable with their overdoing they act as if they are in a race they will get a trophy ...but Vikrant is a bit more intolerable.

Yuvi character is a bit OTT with the bad boy act but isn't that true for all negative characters on ITV. Ankit has a bit of charm I feel
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

U wanrt believe when i joined this forum & yuvi died i always get rooting 4 uv 2 return , thou i still hope 2 see real yuvi returning & helping behir 

Vikrant ne yuvi ko itna badnaam kar diya hai ki ab mujhe darr lagta hai real yuvi se bhi 

Vikrant portrayed yuvi totally emotionless towards mahir , yes yuvi was kameena but he definately had a bond with his bro mahir which was not explored

Ankit & rajat both r gud 

Yuvi was a character which was killed off way too  early in the show. There was a bit of fan reaction to it but the show was in it's nascent stage so the cvs could get away with it. Had they let Yuvi grow as a bittersweet grey character it would have been difficult to kill him off. I wish we get Yuvi back though it's not possible then again it's a supernatural show that too by Ekta so who knows what might happen.
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogna

Both are amazing actors here on Naagin 3. 

Agreed but Ankit is underrated and undervalued.
Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yuvi reminded me sooo much of Yudi/Prem basu of Kasauti Zindagi Kay... Karanvir played that character... Love them both Edited by juwi - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanaya-hi-Rani

Agreed but Ankit is underrated and undervalued.

I agree he hasn't had any significant leading role and has always been sideline with little screening time.
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: juwi

Yuvi reminded me sooo much of Yudi/Prem basu of Kasauti Zindagi Kay... Karanvir played that character... Love them both

Exactly he'd be so good in that character...the way he says "baby" with that drawl.😉
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogna

I agree he hasn't had any significant leading role and has always been sideline with little screening time.

Exactly even in the limited screen space he is doing and has always done wonders. Rajat has been lucky in that aspect. He has straight away played loead roles most of the time and when he didn't he played strong supporting roles.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hopefully after this performance they are going to give Ankit more opportunity. He definitely deserves it as he is an amazing and very talented actor. 
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Yes. I do hope so. With Ekta's blessings he will be a superstar.