Kudos to Ankit Mohan

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I haven't seen yesterday's episode but going by reactions of the members I can confidently say that right now Yuvi is perhaps the most hated member of the Naagin 3 series. 

That's because Ankit Mohan makes him so disgusting and cheap we get shivers everytime he touches Bella on screen. I feel like washing my hands when I read the haath pakada scene. It creepse out even when he looks at Bella. Even when he was the real Yuvi, when he gifted her the scarf? The why he would pull her close, that made me want to punch him. Ki ladki nahi chahati tumhare paas aana. Toh kyu jabardasti karate ho? 

At that time Bella would make a her discomfort very clear but when he came back as fake Yuvi Bella did not even protest to his touch. Even then he managed to creep us out. 

So really hats off to him. It's because of his character that we can feel and understand Mahir's pain. Of course even Pearl is doing a fab job but Ankit's performance gives Pearl's performance an extra tadka. 

What do you think???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ankit Mohan is one of the best actors in Naagin 3. He is very versatile, give him any role and he nails it. I wish he was given a better character than being fake Yuvi. The fake Yuvi track will end soon anyways. I will miss Ankit Mohan's acting skills and screen presence. Not to forget, his sexy voice. His voice makes it even more interesting to watch him.
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are right!!! His voice is like.