Bol Radha Bol ! Aree Kuch Toh Bol !

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
by Radha, i meant Kisore & Vardan
lets count the no. of times they spoke till date:

----> on AJ's birthday when the door bell stopped working & AJ screamed at them & made them live door bell - Count 1

----> After Guddu's sita kand vardan was doing some future honeymoon plan with laxmi ๐Ÿคช - Count 2

---->Next scene AJ rings bell & blasts them for not being able keep their wives in control ๐Ÿ˜†  & they inturn blast at their wives ๐Ÿคฃ - Count 3

----> AJ blasts them for some business related issue & Vardan answers back ๐Ÿ˜ก while Kishore tells him to shut up ๐Ÿ˜† - Count 4

----> Next morning they apologize - Count 5

----> They listen to the 3 bahu's "kismat ka rona" after announcement party ๐Ÿ˜† not sure if they spoke any word but still i am counting as counts are still less - Count 6

----> They try to object on AJ-Guddan's alliance after the announcement party & AJ shuts them up as usual ๐Ÿ˜† - Count 7

----> & last they spoke after Guddu ran away from mehendi to stop all the rituals & announce "yeh shaadi nahi hogi" but AJ comes with Guddu & again shuts them ๐Ÿ˜† - Count 8

So till date they got to speak some dialogues only 8 times as in other scenes like in shaadi during the mandap drama where the guests were even saying something or other, they were acting as furniture. 
then during the photo wedding kand they didn't even get to show their usual "zoomed in" facial expression which even the pandit got ๐Ÿคฃ
they were just standing like extras ๐Ÿ˜†

this makes me conclude :-

Kishore & Vardan are "Ahemji"(s) of our show  
While AJ is "Kokila modi" 

what do you guys think ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaha ๐Ÿคฃ you are seriously something how are you able to come with such light topics๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
But you guys are lucky you atleast saw them talking 6times...sin si I missed initial episodes I only saw them speak when they counter attacking on AJ descision on marrying guddan๐Ÿคฃ

*Poor me always missing important events*๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by elsanna - 5 years ago
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post๐Ÿคฃ
Actually mjhe to unke name BHI Yaad NH h ๐Ÿ˜† atleast you noticed that they spoke 7 or 8 times.i already said that they r good for nothing isse jyada screen space swetha ko Mila

Ahem - ji maa and BB- ji papa๐Ÿ˜†
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing topic ๐Ÿ˜†...
they have no role because there wives do the work ...
3rd one never seen him ๐Ÿคฃ
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Hahaha ๐Ÿคฃ you are seriously something how are you able to come with such light topics๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

But you guys are lucky you atleast saw them talking 6times...sin si I missed initial episodes I only saw them speak when they counter attacking on AJ descision on marrying guddan๐Ÿคฃ

*Poor me always missing important events*๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

don't worry they may open their mouth again after 8-9 episodes to say "ji Papa" ๐Ÿ˜†
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

Awesome post๐Ÿคฃ

Actually mjhe to unke name BHI Yaad NH h ๐Ÿ˜† atleast you noticed that they spoke 7 or 8 times.i already said that they r good for nothing isse jyada screen space swetha ko Mila

Ahem - ji maa and BB- ji papa๐Ÿ˜†

what shweta ? the pandit in the mandap was more relevant ๐Ÿ˜†
Even the head of kinner in ME spoke than 10 times the words they spoke till date ๐Ÿ˜†

i was wondering Guddu sold everything in card game even AJ & bahus but before bahus why didn't she sell these sons ? ๐Ÿ˜• why are they safe ? ๐Ÿ˜†

at times AJ yells & shuts them up like Kokila used to do with Ahem ๐Ÿคฃ
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

amazing topic ๐Ÿ˜†...

they have no role because there wives do the work ...
3rd one never seen him ๐Ÿคฃ

This makes me wonder before the bahus came how grim would be life in Jindal mention 
with only dadi & AJ living with these khata-peeta furniture ๐Ÿ˜”

@Bold i guess PH doesn't have enough budget to buy another furniture ๐Ÿ˜†

Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

what shweta ? the pandit in the mandap was more relevant ๐Ÿ˜†
Even the head of kinner in ME spoke than 10 times the words they spoke till date ๐Ÿ˜†

i was wondering Guddu sold everything in card game even AJ & bahus but before bahus why didn't she sell these sons ? ๐Ÿ˜• why are they safe ? ๐Ÿ˜†

at times AJ yells & shuts them up like Kokila used to do with Ahem ๐Ÿคฃ

this time we can say that guddan is smart player.she have a problem from 3 bandariyo and their madari.so she decided 2 sell them
Guddan have no problem with 3 sons.jitni bewakoof ye Ladki dikhti hai utni hai nh๐Ÿ˜Ž.day by day she becomes Mrs guddan Akshay jindal๐Ÿ˜†
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: captainplus

This makes me wonder before the bahus came how grim would be life in Jindal mention
with only dadi & AJ living with these khata-peeta furniture๐Ÿ˜”

@Bold i guess PH doesn't have enough budget to buy another furniture๐Ÿ˜†

Aj likes furniture and thought guddan would be one among them but ๐Ÿ˜† comedy channel agaya Ghar me

Aj is very intelligent I think he knows only guddan can fill his life with comedy ๐Ÿ˜†

Why I feel 3 rd son will be negative and will join later to trouble guddan after perv exit
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

this time we can say that guddan is smart player.she have a problem from 3 bandariyo and their madari.so she decided 2 sell them

Guddan have no problem with 3 sons.jitni bewakoof ye Ladki dikhti hai utni hai nh๐Ÿ˜Ž.day by day she becomes Mrs guddan Akshay jindal๐Ÿ˜†

in that case she should have sold pervy too ๐Ÿคฃ