Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Lag to aisa hi raha hai per kkhh mein srk ne kajol ko cheat nahi kiya tha kajol ko pata chala rani ko beti aur woh mar gai hai to kitna dard hua tha per yaha to kunandi ne na sirf dhokha diya kunal ne to kai baar insult bhi kiya aur nandu se shaadi se pehle jo usne kiya woh maafi ke kaabil nahi per cvs aisa soche tab na sabse best hota agar movie "kya kehna" ka jo ending thi waisa dikhata to baat hi kuch aur hotiEdited by ruhi1985sheetal - 5 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I too think it will be kkhh way only with the addition here ishaan will be negative...so maunal will unite at the end but for Kunal nandini will always be the ideal wife, he would unite with mauli only bcoz nandini wanted him to do so...
I also doubt nandini's daughter will start dressing like mauli just like kkhh :P
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Kunal won't come back to Mauli..

His love was Divine. So no regret. So he will live with his nandu's memories..

lol .. yes so true..
he wouldnt want to come back.. 
but he surely would want to sort things out or apologize to mauli at some later point of time and then it will be interesting to see how mauli reacts to his apology
SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Kunal won't come back to Mauli..

His love was Divine. So no regret. So he will live with his nandu's memories..

Just hope so
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
No..ishaan will be mr bajaj..mauli prerna and kunal anuraag..mauli will choose ishaan ultimately..i think
SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

its already going KKHH n the parents trap way...the hint is already given...but not before kunal suffer for his doings...not till mauli takes her revenge

I just hope it does not...
Its not fair.Phle Nandini thee toh he left everything for her and now that she is dead he would want to come back.
I just want Mauli to NOT accept kunal back.And Mishti can live happily with Ishaan.She also doesnt need Kunal.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No KKHH pls...I nywyz hate that movie...moreover mouli shud never forgive Kunal not only for the way he has behaved with her but because of his total lack of concern for the baby...he was actually happy wen mouli said she is not pregnant so that he can run to his vibrator...
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hahahaaa
At first murdered all the characters , now murder all the movies we like. 😡
Kaun si angle se yeh KKHH lagta hai?
The way Kunal mistreated Mauli again and again for his own failure and the way Nandini used Mauli "I love you so much but the only things I can give you is more pereshani."
So what is the name of this Kunan's child? "Pereshani?"

But yes...most probably they are after that. Then this daughter will look like Nandini may be ,And the story will go like "Dil Hai Tumhara"...and Mauli will turn as Rekha.
As per first promo DD was in different attire( modern look with red dress). May be this was the whole plan. 😕
Much better if Kunal dies too. That guy is a pain. 🤢 Don't want to see him as Rahul of KKHH. Yaak.Feeling disgusting already. 🤢
Edited by jhalak7 - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Lag to aisa hi raha hai per kkhh mein srk ne kajol ko cheat nahi kiya tha kajol ko pata chala rani ko beti aur woh mar gai hai to kitna dard hua tha per yaha to kunandi ne na sirf dhokha diya kunal ne to kai baar insult bhi kiya aur nandu se shaadi se pehle jo usne kiya woh maafi ke kaabil nahi per cvs aisa soche tab na sabse best hota agar movie "kya kehna" ka jo ending thi waisa dikhata to baat hi kuch aur hoti

preity zinta and saif ali khan wali movie?I forgot the name
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont want it to be a KKHH story. Dont bash me but personally i dont like KJO movoies and did not like KKHH story. That story was too filmy to digest. 
I want SBRH to show a realiastic story, dont burden children with a job to bring their respective parent together. Let them grow as child. The adults can take decision on with whom they want to stay.
Another reason is, I dont want Mouli and Kunal togther. Rather let Kunal realize his mistake and put is own effort to soothe those pains which he gave to Mouli. At last they can show him  asMoulia's friendoand welk wisher butnfor sure not life partner. I want Ishann to be that positive person in her life. 

Also I want Mouli and Ishaan together, want theirbackstory. Cvsloshould show their lovestory in slow but realistic manner. I really liked how the same writer had shown Anandi and Shiv's journey . It was blissful, connectable and same time something which peoplewreally looking for at that time, brillianrly written,  and executed with brilliant actors.  Same I want here, cvs should not rush to build Ishaaan and Mouli's story, but show why there is a connection between first.

Dont want rushed, teenage drama any more. 
Edited by MayurArti_rocks - 5 years ago