Is this going to go kuch kuch hota hai way?

Posted: 5 years ago
Nandini will die leaving behind a kid and Kunal.She probably might also leave a letter for her daughter telling her what wrong they have done.
Then her daughter might make her mission to unite Kunal and Mauli leaving Ishaan alone.

I just want to request the makers that if they are gonna show this then please give a hint so that I dont have any hopes..😭

Mauli deserves much better than Mauli.Even mishty deserves much better than Kunal.

The only way I can see the karma hitting Kunal and at the same time Kunan's daughter getting the love of both father and mother is by showing Kunal leaving her daughter to Mauli and then go away somewhere far

Originally posted by SQ.com

Nandini will die leaving behind a kid and Kunal.She probably might also leave a letter for her daughter telling her what wrong they have done.
Then her daughter might make her mission to unite Kunal and Mauli leaving Ishaan alone.

I just want to request the makers that if they are gonna show this then please give a hint so that I dont have any hopes..😭

Mauli deserves much better than Mauli.Even mishty deserves much better than Kunal.

The only way I can see the karma hitting Kunal and at the same time Kunan's daughter getting the love of both father and mother is by showing Kunal leaving her daughter to Mauli and then go away somewhere far

No Please no

We don't want KKHH..don't want..Kunal back to her life
No!! NO MORE KUNAL & MAULI,, NEVER AGAIN.
Originally posted by TanShi_CrazyLuv

Yws already said KKHH way 

Yws as in?
Ugh no...I'd rather they show Mauli super happy with a many who truly loves her for her and everything she is...Kunal deserves nothing
Kunal won't come back to Mauli..

His love was Divine. So no regret. So he will live with his nandu's memories..
its already going KKHH n the parents trap way...the hint is already given...but not before kunal suffer for his doings...not till mauli takes her revenge
it may be. like khoon bhar maang
they way ishaan showering love to.    mishty it looks suspicious

hope this time mauli remain careful before taking any step