It is commercially success
Bt today it striked me that it has some silsila features
In that Sam n kajal r heroines
Sam n hero r lovers
Kajal in Sam friend
Kajal parents arrange her mrg with her relative who is a cunning
Kajal want to study in us
So Sam decide to help her
Sam asks hero togo to her parents n introduce himself as kajal lover so that they vl stop her mrg with that cunning guy
And later some how can make them agree fr kajal us studies
Hero agrees
He goes with kajal
Slowly kajal vl love hero
Hero to get feelings fr her
Bt he is unaware of his feelings
Sam understands this
She too won't say anything thing
Later kajal vl b kidnapped by cunning guy
Hero rescues her n indirectly shows his love on her
Mvi ends by hero can't able to choose whom to marry
In this the only best thing is Sam n hero r not married
So it doesn't get backlash..and also this story is more abt hero n his good charcter n how he joined two separated families...so that's y it may be commercially succeeded

Infact I like that mvi..I didn't think abt stry much..I just njyd performencee of leads..bt today I don't know y suddenly I found resemblance...Sam as mouli helped kajal..bt kajal loves hero...she controls her jazbath 😆..here in mvi kajal is naive n Sam is bubbly

Edited by honeyrosid-6 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
oh really?who was the hero and which movie is it?but the ending is abrupt?they didn't show the end pair ?
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

oh really?who was the hero and which movie is it?but the ending is abrupt?they didn't show the end pair ?

It's brundhavanam. .Jr ntr is hero. .that end I too didn't get clarity...hero is confused whom to choose.n he is in Temple to fr asking God to show some way... n they some flash back...hero is sleeping his mother ask to come to temple he says wat is the need to go...I have loving parents..best lover n so much wealth..wat else I should ask fr ? No need fr me to come..n he remembers that flash back .god appears infrnt  of him  and he says on that I said wat is the need..so by creating this situation u made me come here..he ask now u itself tell wat to do..show me way..by listening this god vl disappear...movie ends with hero confusion n shocking face
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thats sad.they should have given a proper ending

Originally posted by: honeyrosid-6

It's brundhavanam. .Jr ntr is hero. .that end I too didn't get clarity...hero is confused whom to choose.n he is in Temple to fr asking God to show some way... n they some flash back...hero is sleeping his mother ask to come to temple he says wat is the need to go...I have loving parents..best lover n so much wealth..wat else I should ask fr ? No need fr me to come..n he remembers that flash back .god appears infrnt  of him  and he says on that I said wat is the need..so by creating this situation u made me come here..he ask now u itself tell wat to do..show me way..by listening this god vl disappear...movie ends with hero confusion n shocking face