luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Jung chalu hai...Bamini and other kings Vs hephestion and his army...

Alexander Vs porus ...dialogue bas ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Dhanaanad bhaag gaya

Hasti asks porus to leave , he will face Alexander alone..

Precap: Alexander kills hasti before porus eyes as porus leaves in a ratha

Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kya Hasti sach mein marega iss baar?
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Kya Hasti sach mein marega iss baar?

Poora cheel dega Alex usse๐Ÿ˜ญ
luckySnow thumbnail
Show ajeeb SE bahut jyada ajeeb hota ja Raha hai... Logic hai hi nahin๐Ÿ˜ˆ
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Show ajeeb SE bahut jyada ajeeb hota ja Raha hai... Logic hai hi nahin๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Ab aur kya logic chahiye? Final battle to finally ho raha hai na? ๐Ÿ˜†
luckySnow thumbnail
Bas naam ki hi barsish aur storm thi aab koi BOL Nahin Sakta ke Tewari sir ne battle of hydespass storm rain mein Nahin karwai
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Ab aur kya logic chahiye? Final battle to finally ho raha hai na? ๐Ÿ˜†

Haaan khoon ke oceans๐Ÿ˜†
inlieu thumbnail
Dhananand is such a weird but interesting character. Alexander's words affected him so much that he keeps talking about the sun and shadows now. ๐Ÿ˜† When he was lecturing Porus, Alexander looked like a cat who got the cream. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Amatya Rakshas still doesn't seem like a villain. In fact, neither does Dhananand - he is just being selfish and egoistic here so he is missing the big picture. Seleucus was observing all this with great interest. I think he might have face-offs with Dhananand in future. Vikas is not bad at action, let's see what role he plays in the battle. He seemed to be full of admiration as he watched Alexander's move become a success with Dhananand leaving for Magadh. 

Interestingly enough, Dhananand warned Alexander against turning towards Magadh. Since all this happened in front of the Macedonian army, when they suffer great losses later, they will remember him and the size of his army. This might give them enough reason to want to stop fighting future wars and go home/

I understand brotherly love but Hasti and Porus talking for so long while the Macedonians were watching. Too much dialoguebaazi today, but I guess it's the time for pep talks. Alexander got used to the lectures by now. 

This Chanakya is a bit more emotional than the last one, and his attachment to Porus will drive him to find and train CGM.

Hephaestion is fighting with vengeance but I think he might die in this battle or be seriously injured. I must say this actor is good in the action sequences.

Also, SidT is confusing Macedonians with the British. ๐Ÿ˜† Alexander would have never wanted to conquer Bharatis simply to enslave them, Yahaan to Sony Alexander seedha ghulaami ki baat kar raha hai. Kuch bhi! ๐Ÿ˜ก
inlieu thumbnail

Bas naam ki hi barsish aur storm thi aab koi BOL Nahin Sakta ke Tewari sir ne battle of hydespass storm rain mein Nahin karwai

Sirf crossing karwaai thi rain mein, wo bhi fake. ๐Ÿ˜†

Aur haathi to aayenge bhi nahi.. Haathi chhodo, yahan to ghode bhi nahin hain. I guess SidT is trying to show that Porus was caught off guard when Alexander, a bit like it did happen in history. 
inlieu thumbnail

Poora cheel dega Alex usse๐Ÿ˜ญ

Alexander to aaj kal apni shamsheer se zyaada apne boots mein rakhey khanjar se qatl karta hai.
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago