Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Chapter 2

Seems Meera and Amaya are close! Geet was right but can understand Meera's views! finally Amaya and Vivaan meet! oh no Geet heard Vivaan's insult! glad Meera stopped her! 

liked Geet and Vivaan's reaction when they got to know that they are cousins! 

great that Maan is so supportive and helpful! 

hmm Maan already noticing Geet!!! 

as expected Namita shouts Geet! nice that Meera defended Geet! I do not like Roma! she is so mean! glad that Amaya spoke up! 

Geet's anger towards Roma is justified! 

loved how Maan handled the situation!

Vivaan gets to meet his dad! despite everything he is there for his dad! 

I agree with Maan that they should be cordial! 

nice that Maan introduced himself! 

Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely concept..
maan trying to make everyone cordial fir his uncle.. waiting to read how they all will be close now..
cont.soon
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice part. so finally they all four come face to face. Vivaan was uncontrollable but Maan stopped him.mrs Roma is such a cruel. Woman. Her way of talking was really annoying. Among all characters, I guess only Maan is here who acts as a mature man and also know the surroundings. Waiting for next dear 
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi,
Loved this one from the start, wrong foot start:) but it is going to be very interesting I can tell... one Punjabi Sherri Meera , one firangi boy Vivaan, one karate chop champion Geet and one sweet smart Maan... wow this seems a totally new concept... hope Ranveer uncle will get better soon but in the meantime these four will make this story quite interesting...
thnx
Isolophiliac thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start..πŸ˜ƒ
so both the couples will be meeting for the first time..

Isolophiliac thumbnail
Part 1
Well very interesting meeting..πŸ˜†
So, vivaan hates his mother..though no one in the families seems to like her..πŸ˜•
Maan and vivaan friendship is sweet⭐️..though their personalities and attitude seem to be so different..vivaan for some reason haven't been in contact in his family for 6 years..that's strange..because he does really care for his dad..
Vivaan has some serious misconceptions about Indians..it's good that Geet punched him..πŸ˜†

Meera and geet are sweet together..lovely bonding between them..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Isolophiliac thumbnail
Part 2

Seriously they all are fighting when they are here for someone's surgery..
Poor amaya..must be feeling so alone..Geet seems like someone too practical, I understand her view but that might seem like too harsh for some people..I liked meera's approach better somewhere..😊
seems like all mrs. roma kapoor cares about is money..πŸ˜•
I like maan⭐️..he is sensible enough to start it over looking at the conditions, they can not keep fighting and that too in a hospital..and a lot nicer than his best friend..and him saying "we're clearly not going to be best of friends.." well we'll wait for the further parts of the story..🀣

Isolophiliac thumbnail
Waiting for the next update..
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice i loved this story geet is really different  good she teach vivaan  a good lesson dserve tht
Viven mom is really evil like geet tigress avater no body dare to mess with herπŸ˜†
 Meera n geet will make vivaan surely mad if he agin mess with them maan seems to be sensible bw these kiddos he will be a refree  to stop them good maan keep ot upπŸ‘

ambeern thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loving the story