Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Maryam2

loved the precap.. loved the old BGM❤️

it was so perfect and so well used❤️

Seriously! Every word of the song was so well thought out
Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Definitely old Ost is the best title track ever!! The moment i hear the female part tears will roll down automatically. But the tears are for adiya not for yash nd zoya 😆. Precap i hav no wrds to explain its beauty Edited by Kiruravi - 5 years ago
Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

I can't wait for tomorrow!!! I'm usually at home Wednesday when the show airs so I was hoping to see some more AdiYa scenes today but I'll wait it out 😉

I was on my way home from work and then the precap played. I was just amazed at the BG music and their sadness about the situation. Hopefully in due course all will be solved and we'll get our AdiYa scenes back! Ps I feel like they'll want to get close for after KC rituals, could see it in Zoya's eyes :)
Sweeties8 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Bepannaah's original sound track will always have a special place in my heart but I cannot deny that it is oh so depressing 😆 seriously it makes me feel heartbroken for loves I've never even had 🤣

When I heard the line "maanti hu khuda tujhiko tu hi tu rehbar mera, ab is khaalipan main bhi tu paas mere khada" I definitely always associated with Yash's death and how lonely Zoya felt in that moment.
Today for the first time, in the precap, it felt like those words were meant for Aditya, because he was really the one in her khaalipan it was never anyone else but Aditya ❤️ .
The lyrics were so apt! Even at a moment when the world seems to be falling apart she has her Aditya!

True its a beautiful song! For people who have had heart breaks still brings in the same ruffles sadness when its heard
If you think of it from overall perspective it was always Aditya next to her all along right! So kind of the words always belonged to him only not realized by both! Really can't wait to see the sukoon in both in each others arms tomorrow.Edited by Sweeties8 - 5 years ago
FaizaAndalibC thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TRULLY NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE ORIGINAL TITLE TRACK OF BEPANNAH😳 IT STILL HAS MY HEART MORE THAN ZAROORAT❤️
Kaaria thumbnail
The old BG is Hauntingly Beautiful. My God! Its as if somebody thrusts their hands into my chest and ripped my heart out. Jerks my heart strings.
This tune is my addiction. Like a pall of pain and heavy emotions hang around me when I hear it combining it with AdiYa scenes ...bawl my lungs out. 
What a tune...EPIC!!