Ab iss khaalipan main bhi tu paas mere khada <3

Posted: 5 years ago
Bepannaah's original sound track will always have a special place in my heart but I cannot deny that it is oh so depressing 😆 seriously it makes me feel heartbroken for loves I've never even had 🤣

When I heard the line "maanti hu khuda tujhiko tu hi tu rehbar mera, ab is khaalipan main bhi tu paas mere khada" I definitely always associated with Yash's death and how lonely Zoya felt in that moment.
Today for the first time, in the precap, it felt like those words were meant for Aditya, because he was really the one in her khaalipan it was never anyone else but Aditya ❤️ .
The lyrics were so apt! Even at a moment when the world seems to be falling apart she has her Aditya!Edited by -Ishana- - 5 years ago
Aditya is the constant in Zoya's life 
Gosh I couldn't agree more! The original BP track is just so beautiful and the female version heartbreaking moreso. The lyrics were made for today's precap.

They won't be alone anymore, together they are undefeated :)

Watch precap
And when she was looking at him and the lyrics play in the background "manti Hoon khuda tujhi ko tuhi toh rehbaar Mera" it literally felt like the lines showed Zoya's feelings for Adi.
 This original song is one of the best tv title songs I have ever heard and sorry to say but zaroorat couldn't beat this and the female version of zaroorat is sooo bleh whereas this female version is sooo heart touching. I wish they had used the same female singer
Originally posted by pooja-menon

Aditya is the constant in Zoya's life

Your siggy is so hot 😳
Originally posted by Hadz

Gosh I couldn't agree more! The original BP track is just so beautiful and the female version heartbreaking moreso. The lyrics were made for today's precap.

They won't be alone anymore, together they are undefeated :)

Watch precap

I can't wait for tomorrow!!! I'm usually at home Wednesday when the show airs so I was hoping to see some more AdiYa scenes today but I'll wait it out 😉
Originally posted by ramisaaAli

And when she was looking at him and the lyrics play in the background "manti Hoon khuda tujhi ko tuhi toh rehbaar Mera" it literally felt like the lines showed Zoya's feelings for Adi.
This original song is one of the best tv title songs I have ever heard and sorry to say but zaroorat couldn't beat this and the female version of zaroorat is sooo bleh whereas this female version is sooo heart touching. I wish they had used the same female singer

Zaroorat took a while to grow on me, I like it a lot now but nothing beats the original track. The female singer for Zaroorat is very bland in my opinion, using the same singer as the OST would've been so much nicer
@ishana not just Hindi I heard the Tamil version of the song. Though hindi seems to be zoya's shattered belief for yash and precap shows it stands for the trust aditya has always delivered. Tamil the moment u hear the lyrics u feel only adiya and none. What beautiful lyrics and it is sung well also. Both hindi and Tamil are best I have heard in recent times.
loved the precap.. loved the old BGM ❤️ 
it was so perfect and so well used ❤️ 
Originally posted by -Ishana-

Your siggy is so hot 😳

AdiYa...😳

Lovely work by our forum members. 😃