Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Specter

Bottom line about this season is this is Sree's show. Everything is revolving around him, be it wolf gang or Happy Club. Yesterday there was a poll on twitter should Sree be kept in season or removed, it got me thinking kya hoga is season ka if Sree is removed. He has established himself as villain of season. Hero ka intezar hai (top contender for me Romil or KV)

Wolf club ke footage
- Sree ko roko from fighting
- Sree ko manao
- Sree se naraz ho jao and phir jake Sree ko sorry bolo
- Make a plan, Sree changes plan so adjust according to his plan
- try to break away from Sree because he is abusing them now.

Well kV is called spineless while chirkut is not😆

N happy club gets free pass by salman bhais Court
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Who are they taking about and what is bend fruit?

they are talking about srishty 

sree implying to rohit to chance maaro on her through bend fruit and all talking
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spicysagar

It was shown before the last ad break on TV at original episode, the day Vikas and Shilpa walked in the house. But they did not show that in precap after the end of the episode. There are post on DDT as the precap was shown between the advertisements of last segment. I saw Vikas crying, it looked like related to Shree's fight.

I checked again the one before last ad break on TV at original episode. But he dint cry. May be u saw his twinkling eyes and u felt he cried but he dint. 
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So long post about Shree is getting posted since yesterday on DDT. Are you doing PHD on Shree's behavior. 😆

Just one long line to define Shree -
- Nautanki who does not respect anyone, either friends, guest, sexuality, cry baby, annoying, give up attitude, most hated on DDT, but manages to get footage for the episodes, amazing. 😲
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Also the whole bent branch with a fruit for the taking wala analogy. Bhai tu rehne de! Like it's just creepy the way he talks about chicks. Even if it's locker room talk. 
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meethi_choori

they are talking about srishty 

sree implying to rohit to chance maaro on her through bend fruit and all talking

😲 ghatiya aadmi🤢 and he called Sristy legend and his sister.
Creepy pervert 
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lhethal.Me

Also the whole bent branch with a fruit for the taking wala analogy. Bhai tu rehne de! Like it's just creepy the way he talks about chicks. Even if it's locker room talk. 

He has a daughter! Poor her

Kitni gandi soch hai. Nimn star ki🤢
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I checked again the one before last ad break on TV at original episode. But he dint cry. May be u saw his twinkling eyes and u felt he cried but he dint.

I will trust you, if you had copy of original episode to verify it. if you say so his eyes were twinkling.
I don't have a way to check that scene again, I asked this because I did remember posting and reading post about it.

Maybe he was twinkling. But knowing Vikas,who had cried at Hina's comment on his dress up last season, I was thinking he must have cried after Shree's Comments.

I will go with your version and believe he was twinkling. 😊
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
#BiggBoss_Tak  @BiggBoss_Tak
FollowFollow @BiggBoss_Tak
More

#KaranvirBohra in Kaal Kothri Such a Disgusting!!!! Best Performer needed to give atleast Captaincy Contendership But HMs Awarded with Kaal Kothri Punishment Slow Clap for #BB12 HMs #BiggBoss_Tak #BiggBoss12 @KVBohra @bombaysunshine @KaranVirBohraTM

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
#BiggBoss_Tak  @BiggBoss_Tak
FollowFollow @BiggBoss_Tak
More

Exclusive - #BiggBoss_Tak #RohitSuchanti #KaranvirBohra #MeghaDhade Kaal Kothri Contestant #BiggBoss12