Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
With Geetas truth being out don't know if we should be sorry for her plight or happy that the truth is finally out..I guess season 2 is gonna be a patch up or her dying bed probably then Ricky might get to know the truth ..Noons don't know what's their fate...
Precap is a lil worrying..with Ricky doubting Palak again I guess it's gonna be a sad ending to season 1 but hoping not...🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think now palak will only leave ritiwk as he doesn't trust her. Ritiwik will know the truth from mamta but I guess it will be too latest palak will be gone to some other place.

Then season 2 would be ritiwk getting back his palak.

Originally posted by: kankabhor

I think now palak will only leave ritiwk as he doesn't trust her. Ritiwik will know the truth from mamta but I guess it will be too latest palak will be gone to some other place.

Then season 2 would be ritiwk getting back his palak.

No I have a feeling mAmta will turn grey .. she will be like Sanchi and influence palak to leave Ricky

That is given palak will leave Ricky there was curse , then lot of foreshadowing since beginning which hinted that palak and Ricky will be separated for Long time

Palak herself said ab Toh puri Zindagii hai na a lot of times
Tum mujhe chhod ke na jaana

This theme has played on againand again
And vp not meeting palak

All this is leading to separation and leap

MAmta will turn grey to maintain sanity in her house

Maybe vp will turn hysterical suicidal
She will influence palak to leave Ricky

And palak will leave him for his own good

I support it because ricky is not becoming a man

He is totally a whine of a man dependent on his wife and still cribbing to her doubting her

He still needs to grow up and wake up and smell the coffee